Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC baby number 1, looking for a buddy

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies. I had a BFN this morning as well so annoying 😣 

I had ordered tests from amazon as well week ago I finished it all already Im not even due my AF until monday. Im torturing myself every morning with those BFNs 

Rebecca- if you ovulated last thursday normally AF is 2weeks after that date. So I think your predicted AF daye is 24th?? What do u think?? How many days are in your cycle normally?xx

• Options

Cen, they are normally 29/30 days, but this one is now on day 39....I'm just going with the assumption that my AF is due next Thursday with that ovulation test, which will be the 24th x

• Options

Ah I just did my weekly test and got a BFN too. It's the first time I have felt disheartened about it as well. Sorry you have all had the same result! 

Oh well - starting to feel slightly crampy since Tues so maybe it's a good sign that AF is on her way...

• Options

Sugar, hopefully AF is due then, and it means you can finally start TTC properly😊

At least we are all on the same boat with the BFN's...hopefully next cycle we get a couple of BFP's x

• Options

I hope so Rebecca! CD 37 now so only slightly behind you. I have also run out of tests and didn't end up ordering any last night in the end. Will leave it until next week I think as I'm generally pretty good at only testing once a week at this stage.

Off to the gym now... kind of hoping it spurs AF into action! image

• Options

So my Amazon tests came and I thought why not...BFN! And AF still hasn't showed up....so annoying 😩

• Options

I just feel so deflated tonight😔 I can't be bothered doing anything, all I want to do is sit and drink a bottle of wine....

I went to visit my mum earlier as she is just out of hospital after getting a hysterectomy, and we were joking about how in about 10/11 months she could possibly have a grandchild to run about after (then I realised that obviously not because the baby would be 1/2 months old, but she genuinely seemed so happy about it.

I think at times I want to be having a baby that much that it actually is having a negative impact and preventing me from conceiving. I know that it's highly unlikely, but it feels like that's what is happening x

• Options

I know the feeling, might Have to have a drink tomorro. Hope your mum is ok. Try not to stress too much...the time will come trust me 😘

• Options

I'm going to do another test tomorrow morning hopefully something will come up I will be 4 days late so fingers crossed 🙌🏻 I'm hoping once my sensitive tests arrive they will show something!

• Options

Keeping my fingers x'd for you hollymay. 👍🏻😊

• Options

Thank you I really hope it's positive 🙌🏻

• Options

Thanks Sab, she's fine, just a bit sore.

Holly hopefully you get a BFP just in time for the weekend coming, or if not at least you can have a drink afterwards😊 Fingers crossed for you x

• Options

Good luck Holly!

Yeh I'm getting back into the mode of thinking about it quite a lot. I didn't really that much while we were away last week (I guess it would have been bad anyway to be pregnant then given I was hurtling down mountains by day and drinking beer by night). But now I'm back I can't wait until it's time to do my next test and / or I get AF. It is very early days for me though... 

• Options

Hello everyone!  I made a new post before I even saw this one, but I've decided to join. I got impatient and tested today (9dpo) and got a BFN. I'm trying really hard to not stress out about it. I had some faint cramping yesterday which isn't normal for my AF (which starts in 3 days). This is barely our first month TTC, but I haven't been on BC for years, and I've been on several vitamins for the past few months so I'm hoping that works in our favor.

• Options

Hi  And Miles to go,

I'm not sure what name I should  for short to save refering to you as "and miles to go"...so if you don't mind I am going to call you from now on Miles lol.

could it possibly be IB? And it's just took an extra couple of days before you have any symptoms? Hopefully AF doesn't come this month and you get the BFP😊X

• Options

hello ladies 

i was wondering if anyone had any info or advice for TTC after IUD removal ?! 

• Options

Hi And Miles to go - it's only my first month since coming off the pill so I can barely remember what a proper cycle is like, but I do remember that I used to get cramping around, and slightly after, ovulation anyway. But I guess 9DPO is a fair amount of time after so could it be implantation like Rebecca said? They do say implantation tends to happen between 6 and 12 days after OV and 9 days is smack bang in the middle of that... not sure how true it is but I read somewhere that you won't normally have enough HCG for a BFP until a few days after implantation. 

Sorry Chee - I don't know anything about the IUD! 

• Options

Haha sorry! Hopefully this is easier. (I don't know if I'm quoting properly either so sorry in advance) I didn't have any spotting with yesterday's cramps. I had some cramps right after we first had intercourse during my fertile window and that was it until yesterday. I normally have very strong cramps during ovulation. This is all so confusing to me. 

• Options

Is it possible you have ovulated a bit later than usual for some reason?

• Options

Also I think less than half of women have implantation bleeding / spotting so you could still have the pains with no cramps... i guess you will need to test again in a few days or a weeks time to be sure.