Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Thank you missmyangels. Sorry to hear about your losses. Mine was 12 weeks back in October. Went for my scan and there was no heart beat. Ive never been so heart broken. Should of been due in  5 weeks. Ive realised now that i will never be able to get over it and it will just be something take through life. Going through it so many times must be so heart braking for you. I hope you get your sticky bean soon :)  

Ive never tried temping. Might give it ago with the ovulation sticks. 

Xxx

Ps baby dust to all xxxx 

• Options

Good luck danie I had miscarriage at 8 weeks in july 2014 and not had a pregnancy since, ive had polyps removed from my womb and cervix last one removed around October last year still waiting for a sticky bean just want to have my first baby with my partner of five yrs ive had 8births one baby deceased at three weeks due to premature birth weighed only 2pounds and had about 24 pregnancies in total I'm 45 but dont feel it but just need my first babby so badly with my new partner good luck to everyone thought a would say bit more so you no were all in this together :)) xx

• Options

My cycles are every 3weeks to 3weeks and four days am so hopeing something good happens befor im to old xx

• Options

Tracy44 im so sorry to hear about all your heart ache. Your such a strong person. I hope you get your happy ending very soon xxxx finger crossed by the end of the year we will all have hapoy news xxx  

• Options

My agnus Castus just came in should I start it now

• Options

Tracy and mma I dunno how you guys do it. I'm struggling to get pregnant for the first time and I can't imagine how it'll be like to go through what you guys went through. I like what mma said at the end. It would be so nice if we can all be pregnancy buddies instead of ttc. Hopefully it'll happen soon. Loads of sticky baby dust to all of you xx

I'm on cd 9. Opks arrived yesterday. So I'm all set to get to work ;) maybe cycle 27 is THE cycle xx

Hope everybody is doing good.

• Options

Good luck with this cycle and I hope it's the one for your bfp😊 Xxx 

• Options

It dosnt matter how many loses we each have had we are all here to support each other no matter what even if your trying for your first or tenth or? We support each other and keep each other going through this difficult journey, its so hard and sometimes I lose hope but then everyone on this group boosts my spirit up again and then am raring to go and positive again a wud be lost with out u ladies and cant thank you all enough :))I am fertile today I can feel it this month twinges and niggly pain in me side so bedded last night and will do for the next 24/48 hrs to try ccatch the egg befor appointment next week :)) xx

• Options

Lovely words Tracy44 image i have my fingers crossed for you this month. Let us know on any signs or symptoms during yoyr 2ww :) 

Amoeba im on cd11 so close to each other. I started my ovulation sticks today. My cyles can be long though between 35-49 days so i don't think ill ne ovulating anytime soon but doing them jusy incase :) hope this is your month. Xxx

Baby dust to everyone xxxx 

• Options

AF is here! was hoping i caught the egg this month...guess notimage. Trying not to feel sad about it. 

• Options

Sharyoh  im so sorry to hear af has arrived  image it really is a crap feeling.  Especially when you think it might  of been your month. Try not to let it get you down. I know its hard  x

Treat yourself to a little chocolate or wine (or whatever you fancy ) and get af out the way. Then  start looking  forward to next month imageXxxx 

• Options

Thanks mma :)

I agree with everything you said Tracy. This group has helped me a lot too. It's especially comforting to know I can tell what I feel and people will understand me completely :) good luck for this month. Hope you catch the egg. 

Danie that's nice. We're cycle buddies this month then!  I have regular cycles. Hoping I ovulate a little earlier this month. Just in case I'm going to start testing early like you, starting tomorrow. Hope this is your month xx

Sharyoh I'm so sorry to hear that. That's a horrible feeling. Try to keep yourself busy (easier said than done I know). And keep hope. You never know. Next cycle could be it. Take care. 

Baby dust to all xx

• Options

Ladies always see AF as the beginning of a brand new cycle not the end of this one! Somehow that keeps me going that way if I feel I'm defo not pg I look forward to AF as its a new start again, honestly it really helps!!:)

Tracy absolutely 100% yes we are all the same here 1 mc , 10 mcs been pg not been pg we ALL feel the same when we get our positive opk, all dread the tww and feel gutted if we get a negative test & AF arrives! Its supporting each other's emotions through this bloody difficult journey and giving hope. We will all get there positivity is the key:) Even being 39 I'm keeping positive fit & healthy taking vits and if it doesn't happen and I choose to stop trying I will still happily support u all . I have 3 beautiful babies( well more just some are angels) I'm so very grateful and will pass all my strength and knowledge on to others😀

For know though I'm determined!!

Looking forward to seeing bfps very soon! 

I do feel sad when ladies I've chatted to a lot disappear and stop supporting other ladies still trying:/ 

• Options

Thanks Danie, Amoeba and MMA, it's th beginning of a new month to try again. I am not too bothered about it. I kinda knew it was coming...was just hopeful.

Thank for all the support...hope we all get our BFP very soon, baby dust to all of us

• Options

I agree with the support side!! This group has been fantastic the whole time trying and through miscarriages! 

im only 20 and me and my partner have been trying for 11 months now for our first and had 2 miscarriages at about 5 weeks and our most recent .. A missed miscarraige at 12 weeks :-( it's heartbreaking But knowing there are others struggling too is a god send cause you can get support and advice from women who have an idea on everything rather than keep googling stuff etc xx

• Options

Well quick update temp rose this morning so from 36.25 about 6 days ago to 36.45 yesterday to 36.65 today so I'm guessing I've actually released an egg phew!! Feeling relieved but not overly positive about falling pg quickly:/ suppose after 5 mcs on the trot it's understandable I'm a little apprehensive!! Usually happens within 5 cycles so cycle 1 is now done so 4 to go fingers x that it works like that again. Would love to be pg by July. That way it's early pgy through summer easily hid under summer dresses!! Bigger in winter and much nicer to give birth when it's chilly haha!!

• Options

Well ladies I'm definitely fertile was in lot of pain last night but still did the deed my oh dosnt get out of it that easy lol, ive dtd two days befor I suspected ovulation and last night and because of using ovulation strips in past I no im fertile around day 10 or 11 so ive definitely done it at right time so now on to the tww yikes lets see what happens a will do the deed once more tonight to make sure :)) mma thats how I feel summer pregnancy and xmas babby would be perfect I hope to god we all get our lill miracle xx

• Options

Missmyangels and Tracy44 ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you both image hope ttw doesn't drag too much. Keep us updated on any signs or symptoms image xxxx 

Lots of baby dust xxx

• Options

Tbh I'm not worried about the tww haven't even thought about it a specially as kids are home still!! I'm 3dpo today. I know meant to be more fertile after mc but it's never worked that way for me yet!!

Im concentrating on loosing weight 9lb gone so a im 10-12 another 12lb to go!!Back in a comfy size 10 then but I want to tone up after 3 kids!! The only problem is I have a small(ish) chest and the weight always comes off boobs😂 So annoying!! Rather it came off hips or bum!!!

Tww together Tracy:) x

• Options

Tracy and mma good luck with your tww. Fingers and toes crossed for you both xx