Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Good luck mma yep the wait is on :)) xx

• Options

Thank you amoeba xx

• Options

Thankyou ladies!!🍀🍀

• Options

missmyangels well done on the weight loss :) you sound determined to lose more. wish i had that determination lol i do slimming world and love it but I like my wine an choc too much lol so I'm good during the week but let myself have what i want at the weekend. i don't lose anything doing that but I'm happy :) 

I did my 2nd ovulation stick today. yesterday i had no second line  but today i had a faint one. Does that mean its coming up to ovulation time? or is it still a negative cause it fainter than the control line? im o confused lol 

xx

• Options

Dani it's negative still but as soon as it begins to darken star bedding as its recommended 4 days b4 ovulation is more important as you have a build up of sperm in the right place.

Then again on either O day or day after. I fell pg last time bedding 2 days b4 O day and the day after but obviously I have no clue which day hit the spot!!!😂 

My line is always as dark or normally darker and u know from that first positive that u ovulate 12-24 hrs afterwards:)

Thats also a good way of doing things Dani healthy midweek enjoy a little of what you like at the weekend!! I have naughty treats but luckily I hate wine !! So I don't bother drinking have pizza instead!!😬

Post pics of your opks and I'll help you along the way xxx

• Options

Missmyangels thank you for your advice. It is all starting to make more sense now. Will send pics when i notice the line looking stronger. 

image xxx 

• Options

Good luck in tww ladies!! 

So AF finished yesterday.. when do I start ovulation tests again?? In about a week? It feels like it's been ages since I done them! Cannot remember when to start doing them haha xx

• Options

11dpo Bfn : (

• Options

Morning everyone.

I've got my 3rd solid smiley this cycle all 4 days apart. I am soo confused. Im using clear blue digital dual hormone indicator had solid smiley on 31st 4th and today. Should I see my gp is there a problem with me :-/ my af due on 20th so going by that 4th is more like what i was expecting. What do i do i had a chemical 2months ago could that be causing this imbalance in my hormones?  

• Options

This is the frer i did straight after seeing solid smiley. It has the faintest line which i think is evap image

• Options

Good luck cen I had evap on mine last month try sgain in two days hope u get your bfp xx

• Options

If your af isnt due until the 20th cen then thier is no way u cud have a positive frer at this date its way to early so its definitely negative xx

• Options

Good luck next time trying baby2.bones I would start testing five days after af to see whats happening it will probably work out better next month were you no when you are definitely ovulating after the miscarriage xx

• Options

This is mine from last bought of amazon so I stik to buyin from the shops now.image

• Options

That was mine from last month cen and then went to the shop for more tests n got bfn x

• Options

Hi Tracy. I had similar line to yours last month eventhough I bought the test from boots. It was very disapointing. So Im taking this test to be bfn. infact until i get a dark line im gona take them all as bfns :-/ 

If I ovulated on the 31st it will make me 8dpo. The only reason I did frer this morning was bcoz I had 3 positive opk this cycle. Thats the only sensitive test i had at home, just wanted to see if hcg levels are trigering opk response. Shall I request a blood test from gp to rule out hormone imbalance? 

• Options

Hi cen if you are 8dpo I would wait 48hrs anddo another frer to be honest and then see how that turns out then request bloods, I think its disgusting that you can get such strong lines on these frers well some of them and I no I didnt have a chemical pregnancy because I went and bought two from the shop and one of them was definitely negative I still have one left which I will wait to test with at the end of next week its heartbreakin to see a line and not be pregnant but u still could be it might be that uv tested to early wait 48hrs and then u will be 10dpo xx

• Options

Well ladies ive just looked at my diary and am on the 12th or 13th day after my last af so ive definitely bedded at all right times as I usually ovalate around day 11 ive bedded four dats befor right upto last night were as usually a miss the two days befor ovalation but av kept me oh busy this timeimageso hopeing its worked this time so im 1or 2days past ovalation woop :) xx

• Options

Cen

my ovulation test are also still showing positive I think I've attached a pic of the one I did today does it look positive?

it's completely messed me up this month I don't know where I'm at with this cycle lol think I'll just have to wait till af due date to do a test image

• Options

Good luck tracy fingers crossed xx