Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Options

I never really realised how much I wanted it until it wasn't happening! 

Typical female reaction I suppose!! x

• Options

Same here - we weren't trying but weren't being careful - 14 months after I stopped the injection I fell, (May this year) sadly I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks where the baby had died at 7 weeks. We had seen the HB and everything.

Me and the OH decided to try right away for the very reason we didn't know how much we wanted it until it got taken away. I Ov'd 12 days later and here I am now.... waiting..... going stir crazy!!! lol

• Options

I feel like I'm losing the plot most days - to the point where i try my very hardest to think about anything else but TTC.

i had a chemical pregnancy in June - had a week of pure excitement after my BFP and then nothing. Heartbreaking.

AF due on the 27th of August - so not long I guess & then we start again.

• Options

Yeah I keep reading so many stories of the chemicals and then AF arriving - just think if it wasn't for the evil FRES no-one would know and we would all avoid the heartbreak and disappointment of early testing!

After so much disappointment with the BFNs, next month I am not testing early!!! ha! soooo lying!! LOL My AF is due no later than Saturday depending which cycle my body has decided to use this month!! LOL Never have I ever gone over 28 days. Worried the MC has thrown everything out though.

• Options

I was 2 days late when I tested - the day I decided i was going to tell my family was the day it all went wrong so at least no one really knows.

i don't talk about it with anyone really, which is hard x

• Options

Chelsb did you get bad craps with the bleeding almost unbearable? sprry if you have already answered this to someone else but I can't keep up. 

Sarah have your periods always bin pretty regular? I think you should call doc for blood test? 

Butterfly maybe you should leave a test out for a few days? my app is telling me I'm 7weeks preg but I only think I'm 4 weeks how ever I tested the day after my period should of come and it was a bfn but them obvs tested yesterday with a BFP so maybe leave it a few day. im so hoping for you!!! 

Lhw im so sorry to hear AF has arrived I hope she is kind to you over the next couple of days!! Your cycles are pretty short hay so it won't be long before you ovulate again. Sending lots of comfort your way while AF is here. 

kiwi how are you my lovely xxx

• Options

Hi pixie I noticed a change in my boobs the last couple of weeks but did not pass it off at a Pregancy symptom but yesterday I got my BFP so fingers crossed for you Hun. 

butterfly, wishing30 I know what you mean.. When a woman knows what she want then that's it that's all we think about hay. Good luck ladies xxx

• Options

@Leo - Yeah I am going to wait i think.

Last time, assuming I was on a 28day-er I tested 4 days after due and the digi said 1-2 weeks in the afternoon (had been drinking all day) and then the next morning was 2-3 weeks. The Sainsburys test i tried first was really faint, so I think i am one of those people that doesn't process the HCG well!! Will wait and see - certainly not wasting a digi until I get a big fat strong line on a normal test :)

@Wishing - oh no - that does suck after waiting all that time to test :( not very nice at all.

• Options

@Butterly was certainly a tough one - done my very best not to dwell on it, tough times x

• Options

:( 

• Options

Happier times to come for all of us I'm sure - lofe consiming isn't it x

• Options

Have just tried to catch up best i can and wow congratulations leo you must be so pleased looks like we will both be due in april!! Xx

My boobs were different very veiny and sore nipples badly and have just got sorer as days go on also period cramps but they have now stopped just tiny niggles every now and then had none yesterday xx

• Options

When did anyone start to feel any kind of symptoms? My AF is due in 9 days so not sure where I'm at really x

• Options

I started feeling tired and sick since about 3dpo. Bloated, headaches, heartburn, weird taste. Itchy left boob. Probably all in my head though! Lol had it all last time too, but had no idea what it was as wasnt trying. Was a surprise when tested So can't pinpoint when it all started! Lol

• Options

Hey butterfly, are you absolutely sure of your ovulation date and are you keeping up with the baby dancing? Because its possible that your cycle is still irregular after your mc and with all the watery cm you are having maybe you havent ovulated yet and are about to? Have you tried any opks? Just a thought!

• Options

Lhw im so sorry af has come :( sending you positive thoughts for this new start and new cycle xxx

chelsb all this time have you still not had a blood test?

leo your dh's reaction is so sweet? Has it sunk in yet mama to be?

• Options

Hi kiwi... I will check. But the CB digi was nothing then smiley face then nothing and I felt cramping. am not getting getting egg white CM. It's milky if I check my cervix but just watery stuff coming out and feel wet all the time. 

will pee on an ov stick and see 

• Options

So was an empty circle in the digi again, but it looks like this... Now am super confused. Before when i did them the smiley day - 3 of them, the line was virtually nothing... image

• Options

It does say on the leaflet to not determine the results from the lines on the stick...

• Options

Yea I don't think you are supposed to open the digis. When was the last time you took a preg test?