Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Misskwi there's that one then but I can see on nearer the other line but it's really light and this is my first one since bleeding 2 weeks Ago.. Like I can't shake the feeling of being pregnant my tummy is round and bloated I've feel pillong and movemlent and I'm feeling so sick aswell x

• Options

Cramps were bad all day Monday and I took pain relief ... Then tues were there all day by not bad then again weds less. Have just felt bruised and achey since then like when you hold a big wee in for aaaages or done sit ups. been wet all week but no actual discharge in pants and then yesterday a gush but was just water and have had that since... 

Still not holding my hopes up though.... I was getting a BFN 2 days ago on the FRES x

• Options

Actually i do kinda see a shadow in the middle, but is this a first response taken out of the case? 

• Options

Best way to be butterfly, I was convinced last month due to just feeling different & feeling crampy & then nothing. was proper miserable and angry after that! x

• Options

I can see a faint line too.... But it could be the indent line.... Does it have colour to it, does it glow of you negative it out?

• Options

This is my first time after miscarriage too so am kinda expecting it to be all up in the air! X

• Options

There's colour but I'm going to go doctors Monday because it's just not going away xx

• Options

Morning Ladies 😊

Only just caught up sorry Leo, yes my periods have always been quite regular usually every 28-30 days, but I guess it could just be a super long cycle! I'm gunna wait til the 4th then I will do another test if it's still bfn I will go the docs 😊

How is everyone? I'm having trouble sleeping too, wake up at 6:30 on the dot every morning for no reason then struggle to get back to sleep! I did have a really crazy dream last night, dreamy that I was fostering a kid about 2yrs old, a little girl I remember bringing her home and reading too her and telling her how special she was! I guess my body really wants this baby to happen!

Anyone else had any really odd dreams lately? 

• Options

Ha! Yes i have for the last 3 nights! Last night I dreamt i was pregnant And actually had a BFP!!!

wednesday I had a nightmare and woke up too scared to go for a wee and then had weird dreams after that. 

I don't sleep very well at the moment either...

i think my AF is gearing up.... Am burning up today. Soooooo hot! 

• Options

We both want this so bad don't we! I haven't had a nightmare in a long time that must have been awful! 

Fingers crossed AF doesn't show for you but at least If it does you can start a fresh with your new cycle 😊

• Options

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all - it's nice to be able to chat on here. I don't say a lot to anyone about it in my day to day life x

• Options

Desperately!

yeah it is good. My OH doesn't really get it all so nice to talk on here and then just let him mooch along and just wait! The least he knows the better ! Haha

he didn't realise it was just one chance each month!!! 

X

• Options

No Iv not had the conversation with my hubby either. I think we both read up on it more than we let on to the other - but I think over anylising it together would just make things worse! x

• Options

I think so too - makes it more about the process and more clinical.

I am seriously stressing out now over it... its been suggested that maybe I didn't ovulate when I thought I did and now I am stressing thats true and if it is true, then that means that I have missed out as the OH has been away and we haven't dtd for 2 weeks :(

Man alive!

x

• Options

I keep panicking about missing our window of opportunity too! I've not got into the whole ovulation stick thing - Iv looked up the dates & gone about it that way. But the way my body feels & other various TMI signs I think I ovulate later than guessed! x

• Options

This is the first time i ever looked into it too... I am thinking maybe its a bad thing because we just stress over it. Have never had a cycle longer than 28 days before ... only did it this time as wanted to check all was OK after the miscarriage! I had the OV cramps at CD12 and then the CM that followed was true to what they say....

Ah well - thats life as they say! nothing I can do about it now.

x

• Options

Will keep my fingers crossed for you lovely - I guess we'll both know soon enough! let me know how you get on x

• Options

Thanks - and for you too!!!

Will defs be updating on the situation!!! I am clueless on it all! haha

x

• Options

Me too - got proper scientific & stressed about it last month to no avail - so have tried to be calmer this month but you know how it is! now the time is approaching its always on my mind x

• Options

I just want AF to come now so that I can stop second guessing my body and start properly! x Its permanently on mind - googling everything, checking symptoms.... i don't seem to have any symptoms now....... not even AF symptoms any more...