Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Ahhhh you don't open them, you pull the stick out. You have to, to put the new one in :)

last test was yday lunchtime on a FRES.  

i have CB digis but they aren't very sensitive at all. 

however, my theory is, I have NEVER ever tracked my cycle, this would be the first time and I have never been later than 28 days..... So  am going to just wait it out until the weekend.

have some internet sticks on order for ovulation next month to save my CB ones, man they are expensive!, and they come with hcg sticks at 10 sensitivity so will see when they arrive. 

• Options

Right so regardless of whether you 'open' them or 'pull the stick out', you arent supposed to read the lines on the stick. If you haven't tracked your cycle before its possible your ovulation date is not right and you may have ovulated later would explain bfn and no af. Not everyone who has a 28 day cycle will ovulate day 14 and its also very possible for ov date to change

• Options

No you put the stick in the holder and you pee on the end. After the result on the digi screen  is shown you pull the stick out and the lines can be seen...I had a blank circle just now. But they say to ignore the lines and read the screen only. 

The digital screen shows a blank circle for not ov and a smiley for the surge. I had a blank on cd11 and a smiley on cd12 then a blank on cd13... I also had twinges that day and the expected CM for that time and the days afterwards... It's only since Monday that the cramps and feeling wet has happened, and then today feeling like water in my undies. The pains I have had from Monday have been AF pains just with no AF - they were all day not just  a few! Now it just feels like I have overdone it in the gym and get the odd ache... V weird! 

when i compare these timings to the month I did get pregnant the ov dates correlate. 

I am not late yet anyway so am not worrying, Saturday is cd28 so if nothing after then, then I will test again. Was just observing the weird additional things happening to me.

:) I fully expect to get my AF.... Just a small part of me hopes not! 

• Options

Nevermind, i think you are misunderstanding me. I know exactly how the digital opks work be because i've used them myself because i decided they were too expensive.

$62 here for one pack!!!

good luck for testing i hope af never comes!!

• Options

Yeah I think we are talking at cross purposes... I think I worded it wrong... I know my periods just have never used OPK sticks to pinpoint exact ovulation until this month. But have always had a 26-28 day cycle And never been late. 

Can bet your life this will be the one exception though!!!

i hope it never comes too :) 

• Options

Kiwi still not sunk in really!! I still keep thinking I'm still ttc 😂 I defo have abit of early baby brain today I was heading to the bakery today for some cheeae straws for LO and strangly ended up in tesco ( supermarket) thinking to myself what am I here for 😱 I tried to use my house key to drive my car and I put tea bag and coffee in the same cup when I was making hot drinks tonight!!! I think I need to go to sleep haha!! I was awake at 4am thinking about it all stiill can't believe it!! 

Rose is it me not remembering or did you recently get a BFP without telling us?? congratulations xxx 

• Options

Well I have taken a test and if I wasnt pregnant nothing would come up but I don't know what's going on with my body anymore because I got this.. It's really faint image

• Options

Chelsb, I can't see anything faint, probably my phone though. Hope you get an answer soon! You going to the docs again? 

• Options

Chelab I'm struggling to see it also. I hope you do get some answers soon tho. You really should go to the docs to check it out!! 

Hows every doing today? 

I'm really struggling to sleep soundly I'm so so tired xxx

• Options

Best to get it checked out Chick, when did you get a positive, was it a strong line? 

• Options

Don't know what to do I took it last night I can see if clear in real but on photo it's not that great maybe if I upload a different pic you might see it x

• Options

well here goes another day - woken up with cramps this morning, AF not due until a week tomorrow though.

trying so hard not to think about it all but I'm sure i even dreamt about it last night! x

• Options

imageIt's is really faint xx

• Options

Hi wishing.... That's what I had... Started Monday.... Still hanging around... 

just realised.... I am now on Cd28 not cd27 as thought! and still nothing!!! AF due tomorrow although that's according to the app. Before when I have been counting my days down in a diary I count 28 days and the 28th day or day before is my AF day... So maybe I am late.... This stuff is so confusing lol!

still no sign and temperature was up this morning, am not convinced I am doing it right though lol 

Sorry Chels, I still can't see anything. Best to get checked out. X

• Options

Chels, can you try a different brand? Or do another? 

• Options

I'm going to do another one! Because I can see a line but it's must be the phone x

• Options

Chelsb are you talking about the faint line thats really far to the left? Because I can see that but I don't know if the test line is supposed to be that close to the edge

• Options

Hi chels I can see it but it looks think why the dye collects did you take off the cover? fingers crossed for you. 

Butterfly im feeling a little like you temp up today the highest it has ever been dpo11 normally it starts to fall around this time for AF which is due Sunday, however I ovulated later this month so expecting it to be a couple of days late all tests are bfn 😁 I'm not good at playing this waiting game. 

xxxx

• Options

@Butterfly have you had cramps everyday since then?

iv been alright this cycle up to now but I reckon this next week I may not be so sane! Haha x

• Options

Good plan :) 

only reason my concern is about your bleeding but still having symptoms and a swollen tummy  is when I had my missed miscarriage at 7 weeks I didn't find out until 10 weeks as was still having all the symptoms and had a tummy. Then it all just stopped one day. My swollen tummy was a sign of infection and i had Iv antibiotics x

havent told you that to scare you, but it's worth getting a doc appointment to check everything. Xxx

i hope all is well though and it's just a duff Test.