Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Butterfly im sorry if what I said stressed you out hun, try NOT to stress its not good for ttc, i know easier said than done and I dont listen to my own advice. Pretty sure stress delayed ov for me this month. When was the last time you bd? Coz spermies can live a few days in fertile cm you know! 

• Options

I've been BDing everyday where we can & if not then every other, OH is loving life! haha.

i know what you mean Butterfly, it's the not knowing isn't it! my boobs hurt by this time last month but they don't yet this, just some cramping & that's it x

• Options

Yeah everything has gone apart from tingly / itchy boobs and the CM..... and still have a funny taste.

@Kiwi - no need to apologise - I am stressing myself out over analysing everything!! last time we Bd'd was 2 weeks ago as he has been away and when I tried to jump on him on Wednesday he was too tired!!! :(

stabby pains have started again today in both sides but alternating and I have peed about 50 times despite not drinking loads.... 

Can't wait to get the OV sticks and start POAS.... am going to start straight away so that i can get a full view of what on earth is going  on!!!

Whilst googling absolutely EVERYTHING in the meantime of course ;-)

x

• Options

So even if did you did ov slightly later, a couple of days lets say, you are still on with a chance. When was the last time you tested?

• Options

My FRES was on Wednesday lunchtime a BFN! Waiting for the internet sensitive ones to show up so that i can use that now that I am due-ish....

Just a big old waiting game isn't it  was wondering whether the pain I had on Monday was implantation and would account for maybe ovulating a day or so later than thought...?

Just want an answer now - as soon as IC arrive am going to pee on a OPK and a PG at the same time and see!

x

• Options

Both negative. Tiny faint line on the opk, stark white on the HCG. 

more waiting now... X

• Options

Sends you round the bend doesn't it! I'm still a week away from AF but feel pretty much completely normal so have already decided it's not my month! :( 

• Options

I just want the AF to turn up - have never been uncertain about my cycles - never been later than 28 days and the cramps I have been getting since Monday, always used to be just a few hours of ache and then guarantee AF show within a few hours! 

Not this month!!!! Need AF to show up and then I can start from scratch.

meh!

x

• Options

Meh indeed! I always feel better once AF is over & I can start again. 

until it arrives there's always a little bit of false hope in my head no matter how much I know it's not happened! x

• Options

true story!! even if I did ovulate later than thought have never been past 28 days on a cycle..... and I will be out as haven't DTD for exactly 2 weeks from today!

Time to get on with it now - come on witch!!! (or BFP hehe)

x

• Options

Do you think if you think about cramps enough you can feel them?! I'm sure im giving myself symptoms that aren't there! 

They'll have to cart me off to the funny farm soon x

• Options

hahahaha - i wish mine were imaginative!!! I had to take pain relief!! LOL

x

• Options

I felt like that this morning, double over & naff. But at this point in the month lord knows what that means! x

• Options

So have worked out, that is as been suggested I may have Ovd late because of the MC, the latest I could have Ovd and still be in with a small chance is 9 Aug (assuming the tadpoles do survive 5 days!) therefore I am potentially in for another weeks wait!!!! aarrrggghhhhhh

See..... am actually going mad now!! LOL

x

• Options

Feels like endless waiting! At least we all sympathise on here! 

I've ordered ov sticks, a basal thermometer and some conceive plus lubricant... Haha. I've read somewhere that the lubricant helps maximise sperm life span? 

Any one heard of the benefits of using red raspberry leaf tea/extract? I've heard conflicting advice. Some sites smay helps conception and helps labour later on but others say can cause a MC.

• Options

don't know much about it - someone said pineapple is good for implantation... I always thought raspberry tea was for labour... x

• Options

You got this butterfly just find a way to keep yourself occupied and a week will fly by! 

Still no AF for me, me and OH dtd last night and right after I had the worst cramps ever, still going on now but not as bad, is that a sign or normal or should I be worried? 

Also started slimming world today!😃

• Options

hi all

had a small read of last posts congrats on new BFP's and sorry about mcs recently too

Kirsty I bought raspberry leaf tablets when I was pregnant with daughter as they help your uterus contract so brings on labour so I wouldn't of thought they be any good for getting pregnant and id worry about them causing a loss

heard pineapple and pineapple core good for conceiving tho

last post I wrote I said it was in fertile time but hubby wasn't up for it and then ovia changed my fertile time so that we did bd right in the end and it hasn't changed but I didn't test with opks till late so never saw a positive opk this cycle as may of already been before I tested

tested with a opk weds but did it with fmu for some reason and I did a hpt at same time even tho I had a week before af was due

opk very faint line so is negative and hpt looked negative so binned it and as a normal ttc person I took them out the bin yesterday so relook and can see the opk line is still faint and no change but the hpt has a faint line but I thought nah its an evap so binned them again

looked at hpt today lol the faint looks darker and more visable not used this brand for ages and still think its an evap but has anyone else has an evap with hpts?

the brand I haven't used for ages but never got evaps before is a asda freedom one

feel sick on and off sore nips on and off and af type cramps and I'm cd 24 and due weds

• Options

Dunno about the cramps.... Never had that before... Good still no AF though! 

Yeah another whole week.... This week was slowest on record..... am going away next weekend so wanted the AF out the way so could practice BDing! Typical! Lol x