Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 4

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies 

Sorry for being away I couldnt post on here for some reason.I posted and it was only half...

How is everyone? Good to hear all the bfp and really hope this is the month for u miss kiwi. And of course everyone too...

Leo ur bfp had prove it can take however long to concieve so I'm more relaxed now about the whole ttc business. Although o think this isn't the month for me because we ddnt bd much during fertile time and I ddnt get the ewcm. (Tmi)

I'm in the two week wait don't know exactly wer but af due Saturday can't wait till af actually comes so we can start fresh and plan to get more bd

I used to get really bad heart burn in first and last trimester we. I had my lo. Try drinking cold milk and cold food. It helped when I ddnt eat hot food especially for dinner.

• Options

Hi Butterfly

Thats good, yeah we can track together 😊. well me I have been pregnant before, but that was about 7/8 years ago when I was about 19 but aborted because I wasn't ready:(. But not been pregnant all these years as I'd say I have been really careful as not wanting then but now I'm ready so hopefully it will happen now. I used to be 28 days cycle but after tracking 4-5 months back, it's saying I'm 26 day cycle so I am going with that.

• Options

Yeah i think when I look back over each month i am more 26 days however this time I was bang on 28 days but the month before I conceived before I was 24 days... Before I was counting the 28th day as the day I thought I was due AF so in actual fact I am probably more often than not 26 days-ish.

I have started tracking my OV properly this month and my OPK lines are getting super strong already on CD4 - am hoping for OV to be this weekend as we have Friday off and are away for the weekend - will make BDing a lot easier and also the OH won't feel under pressure / like a machine - because we would be doing it anyway!!! Be so much easier if O day always fell on a Saturday!! haha

My cycle last month was strange, but was after the ERPC. My AF only lasted 24 hours and was really really light.... am using OPKs every day and keeping a diary as well as taking my temperature, am determined not to miss O day!!!

• Options

Morning ladies 

Leo u know how u feel in the heartburn front. I've been suffering since 12 weeks but also have acid reflux and a hernia so it's not helping things..... 

Butterfly - I know when I tested with opks I didn't get any lines until ovulation.... have u used any other pregnancy test other than fr??? I know fr doesn't always work for some people well it didn't me anyway I got the faintest line ever but same day got 1-2 on a clear blue digital... that was on a Sunday went and had bloods done on a Tuesday and they were 59hcg level.... 

Just seems strange u are getting lines now at cd3/4.... 

With the fr did u wee on them or hold it in a pot ?? 

• Options

Haha that's a nice one, lots of bd'ing and hopefully turns out to be bfp for you later:). I haven't used opk before but I'm thinking of going into the shop to buy some and track as I also don't wanna miss my O day lol... 

• Options

I bought a CB digi but they are expensive so also ordered some strips from eBay - 50 strips and 10 PG tests for £5.95 with free delivery. Was going to test the cheap ones and then when super dark confirm with the CB digi.

Hi Claz - I used a CB digi before my AF and it was negative - have also used a HCG strip from eBay this morning with FMU and it was a BFN.

It is weird how my lines are getting so dark so quickly.... it was really fainter the day before AF and now is getting darker - it is noticeably darker than yesterday and my temps are silly high... i don't think it even got that high post Ov last cycle... but then the HPTs are negative.....

• Options

Oh and the FRES I peed on them but the strips I have held in a pot.....

• Options

Butterfly

how long did it take for you to get the ones you ordered, I'm thinking of ordering some as it would be cheaper than the shops.

• Options

3 days i think!!!! ordered on the Tuesday, dispatched Wednesday and came Friday morning.

Am thinking I may have to crack into my CB digi tomorrow if the OPK is even darker tomorrow - was thinking I wouldn't need to start on it until the weekend... maybe because my AF was shorter this month - weird

The waiting around is a pain!

• Options

I will order some now and hopefully get them by Friday. 

Maybe you will be ovulating earlier that you think this month? 

• Options

Body is so werid! LOL

Would be handy if I am !!!

• Options

Clay how mny weeks are u now???I remember those horrible days...How are u dealing with acid reflux and heartburn? 

Butterfly and mommyboo what cd are u at? I would love to have shorter cycle so I can get cracking I have 33 day cycle which is soooo long..

• Options

I am on CD4 at the moment and my cycles have never been longer than 28 days but they are usually 26ish.... 

Am now just getting confused over the OPK being so positive on only CD4.... last cycle the CB digi gave me a smiley on CD12 and was only the 2nd time I had ever done an OPK, so have nothing to compare it with, which is why I have decided to do it every day to compare - am going to do another one at lunchtime too just to see. Would love it if OV was this weekend but keep reading conflicting things that its not good to OV early....

• Options

Hi Fuzzy87 

im on cd5 just now, I have a 26 days cycle so I'm guessing I'll be O'ing around the 12/13 th. I'm also looking to start tracking using opk so I don't miss it lol

• Options

Hi ladies thought I'd give an update.. I've got doctors on Thursday hopefully I will have blood tests done and maybe sent off for a scan to see what's going on... It's been over 2 weeks since the bleeding and I took a test last week and faint line and then I took one last night and surprise surprise I got a faint line but it only was there for about half half 45 mins then disappeared this is what I got image I'm just baffled still have a very round tummy and feeling sick and feeling pulling and pitching in my lower abdomen ... 

• Options

Fingers crossed they will send you for scans / tests and find out whats going on. must be worrying for you - i would definitely push for an early scan if you can.... have you tried a different brand of test?

x

• Options

Hi Ladies

hope you're all well and enjoying this lovely weather! 

I think I'm out the race, AF hasn't arrived yet (due today or tomorrow) but I did a FRER yesterday and got a BFN :(

• Options

Hi WinterRose - I feel the same, AF due Saturday, BFN this morning, going to wait until thurs / Fri before I do another one but I have that sinking feeling :( x

• Options

You aren't out until she comes full force ladies x

• Options

Butterfly I've tried loads and loads I'm just exhausted xxxx