Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 10

Replies

• Options

Congratulations Bex she so beautiful well done hope everything went well for you xxx 

• Options

Bex- What a Little Beauty, Congratulations. Xxx

AFM- Still got these light period pains and now I've been burping all day long and (TMI) im a bit constipated. I'm probably reading into this all too much but you know how it is lol xx

• Options

Congratulations Bex! She is gorgeous xxx

• Options

bex she is gorgeous, congratulations 🎀💗 xx

• Options

Hey girls, 

Hows everyone? I'm 9 or 10dpo, still got the light period pains, still gassy, boobs hurt and been having a tad of nausea. Tested yesterday and got a Bfn!! But could of sworn I saw a shadow of a 2nd line, bit early I think !! Gonna test again in morning using internet cheapies and am hoping to see a faint line at least! I feel very positive about this cycle, the timing seemed to be perfect. 

My partners sperm results are still not in so gonna wait till Friday for them x

• Options

Good luck scp I really hope this is your bfp.Everything crossed for you x x

• Options

Hey Sweetcherrypie - got my fingers crossed for you! I'm okay thanks hope you are.

my last scan with fetal medicine went really well and consultant said everything looked normal and as it should which was a big relief! I'm back on the 8th November for Glucose test and another scan 

Xx

• Options

Good luck SCP 🍀🍀🍀

Im 5dpo & nothing to report except heartburn which I get occasionally anyway!

Im not symptom spotting just keeping busy:)

Great news Nalc so glad all is going so well for you😊

Xxx

• Options

Good Luck Sweet Cherrie Pie! I hope you get your BFP.

I am 11 days PO I think and had a negative test this morning, I think I ovulated pretty late so I dont know when my period should be due. I have been really tired and dizzy and had headaches so convinced myself that I could be pregnant but am feeling a bit hopeless now as if I have a 28 day cycle i would be due tomorrow and I had the tiniest bit of spotting when going to the loo this morning.

I hate how I dont know what my body is going to do now post miscarriage, very frustrating!

xxx 

• Options

Hey mummyfever sounds like we are in the same boat I started spotting last night literally  very small amount and then a little again when I wipe but then it goes im 14 post ovulation I think but I miscarriage last month so I dunno where I'm at hope you get your postive soOn X 

my miscarriage was nearly 6 weeks ago and havnt had a period yet bar this little spotting do you have any advice for me cx

• Options

Hi Emma Lousie, I am on my first proper cycle after my miscarriage and it sounds like we are having a pretty similar experience.

After my miscarriage I started to spot a tiny bit after 6 weeks and it was a tiny bit of blood for three days and then my period started properly and lasted for 7 days, we were at a wedding when my period started properly and stayed at a hotel and the first night was SO HEAVY! it was an absolute nightmare and I got blood all over the place (sorry for TMI), I felt awful but there wasnt much to be done. I only got a negative pregnancy test about 2 days before I started spotting though so I dont think I ovulated.

I still have a faint hope that I could be pregnant but its not looking good, before the miscarriage I always just started my period in an obvious way and I hate all this tiny bit of blood here and there. 

Fingers crossed for your BFP! I hope your body is less annoying than mine :) xxxx

• Options

The doctora say i was 6 weeks when I miscarriage in Rekon I was around 4 though?? How far was you if you don't mind me asking? 

im  pretty sure I ovulated in the 22nd as I had a lot of cm but could be wrong I had a scan to see kd everything was OK ( as I was having a few things happen before I found out I was pregnant and missed a period to find out I as pregnant be that took 2 weeks nearly to show after my expect period date ) everything was OK as. I presumed I had ovulated theN cus they check apoarently and can tell I dunno though

I've had periods like that but this is so light one minute it's there and the next it's gone I was honking about ringing my go for advice but if you have had simlar experiences then that could be the reason in spotting and in for a nasty surprise when af fully arrives soon 

I normally come full blown on but this is jut now and agin when I wipe it's crazy in mind blown by it all x

• Options

I really feel for you Emma it drives me crazy! and I am really bad at dealing with it lol, I get all crazy and not knowing what is going on really gets to me. 

We found out that the baby didnt have a heart beat at our 12 week scan but the midwives said they thought the baby had died at about 6 weeks. It was 100% the worst day of my life, I am still waiting to start feeling better but I am sure I will get there :).

I know quite a few girls on here had really light periods for their first one so you could be like them and just have a bit of blood. Unfortunately all we can do is wait and watch and its the worst! xxx

• Options

In so glad I found this group. Ive be search google today and it keeps saying implantation which is not pink:red it's so hard it really is

i miscarried in my own and it came away its self which is why the midwife said she was happy for us to try again when we are ready which is why we are trying but now I'm wishing I hadn't as it could be two things pregnant or not lol I do tens to take a while to show up pregnant to :(

poor sole how awful like can be so so cruel and I bet the only thing keeping me going is my children :( I hope we both get our postives soon cx 

• Options

Fingers crossed for BFP's all round :) It could be implantation bleeding if you dont start bleeding more heavily in the next day or too then definitely start taking tests! 

Life can be very cruel indeed, I am glad you've found the group everyone is so supportive and I am sure it will help, its helped me a lot! :) xxxx

• Options

I'm going out my mind here lol 

i am so hapoy I found this group just make me just a little insane lol 

ive completely stooped now it's just like a cm now like white in colour I wish would came with a book haha 

how you feeling Hun c

• Options

No more spotting so far today at all, and it was only a tiny bit earlier. I am trying not to get my hopes  up though so we will see. 

I am keeping myself busy to try and keep me distracted, I make personalised jewelry so thought I would make myself a bracelet for squirtle - that's what we had called our bean - so I can have something to wear all the time :)

Fingers crossed it was just a little blip and hopefully you are pregnant again, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! xxxx

• Options

Hi ladies, tomorrow will be two weeks since I MC, the worst thing it was a molar pregnancy....here in Africa there is unawareness of this condition thus many of the women here get through hardships, since I was discharged from hospital I haven't seen my Gynaecologist coz my next appointment is next week. I received my periods exactly after nine days en now it's the fifth day en still going is this really normal?

• Options

Bleeding can be very long , very short, very heavy or very light/just spotting after any type of miscarriage so all normal llao xxx

Hope it ends for you soon :)

• Options

Hello ladies,

i am 3 weeks post miscarriage. It all happened very quickly and I got a negative really quickly too. I had all the symptoms of ovulating except actually using the strips to test. 

my boobs feel fuller, although they aren't sore at all. I have had dizzy spells, headaches and really achey legs. I'm hoping this isn't all in my head and I'm not looking into things more then I should be.

Me and hubby have had a pretty tough week and I think it's probably me not dealing with the mc well. I also think I probably need time, so once this af makes an appearance think I'm going to put ttc on the back burner for a while. (Aslong as we don't get caught this cycle 😉)