Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 10

Replies

• Options

Wow really I thought sooner with how good scan picture is.well hopefully your pregnancy continues to go well HLE Lil ones looks very cosy and snug x x

• Options

Hope your ok Apricot your right it is mixed emotions xxx

well my baby girl will be 1 week tomorrow/ we have finally named her Matilda (Tilly) xx

• Options

Lovely name Cberg xxx

• Options

wish I was Nicky! Would be easier lol. She was very cosy led there with her arm by her head, lazy girly! Hope you're getting on ok xx

lovely name cberg xx

• Options

Thanks Cberg....mathilda is a beautiful name!

OH took me out last night for dinner and cinema date... it was just what we needed! We were able to chat and relax with no rush or stress... ddnt get home until the early hours lol and then had a lie in today!

Might be the last time before baby comes so made the most of it!

Xxx

• Options

Lovely name Cberg! Xx

• Options

Lovely name Cberg x x

I noticed her arm beside her head Hle relaxing ha ha.I'm not bad thank you x x

Sounds lovely Apricot x x

• Options

HLE- Beautiful Scan pic, She looks snug in there,

Cberg- love the name, wishing you the best. Bet the firsst week has gone quick xx

MMA- how far in your cycle are you? x 

AFM- I'm 6 or 7 Dpo, my temps have steadily risen from ov and then this morning dropped from 37.49 to 36.84, the drop looks massive on the chart and I'm hoping it may be implantation dip?? I've also had light period type pains since 2dpo. They aren't as bad as normal period pains just niggles but they have been lasting all day. Has anyone else had this before and ended up being pregnant? also the only time I've had these pains before was the month that I had a chemical pregnancy, hopefully if the egg has been fertilised It will stick this time. 

My partner took his sperm sample into hospital on friday so will be getting the results probably Wednesday. Fingers crossed everything is ok on his end lol xx

sticky baby dust xx

• Options

Hey SCP

Im 2dpo hopefully I ovulated on Wed/Thursday just gone as had positives on cheapie test and clear blue smilie Thursday:)

My temps have risen nicely from 36.26 which I always sit at after AF slowly upto 36.46 on Thursday (2nd positive opk) then shot up to 36.84 then 36.96 this morning:)

Looks good am hoping the Tamoxifen has done its job as temps are a little higher than usual luteal phase:) blood test for progesterone is Friday so should find out if released an egg by next Wednesday Im a little nervous but hopeful:)

Fingers crossed for you hun xxx🍀🍀

• Options

My oh took a sperm sample in 2 weeks ago and they told him he wouldn't get results until 3 weeks time 

• Options

It's all about tests and waiting eh if only ttc was easy!! Hope you get results soon:) x

• Options

Unfortunately yes and thank you. I've had real cramps today so must be ov and my nipples feel tingly and burning, quite uncomfortable x 

• Options

Hello ladies, I've been out of the chat for a minute but very pleased to see all the good news and the good news to come. My partner and I have just been taking it easy and very careful I really want to fall pregnant again but it's fear of losing again. if it does happy I will truly enjoy each passing day of it regardless of the out come.  We have a vacation this month maybe this will be our month fx. 

• Options

Morning everyone. I just wanted to say that my gorgeous rainbow baby Heidi Sienna arrived safely on 28th sept at 8.31pm weighing 6lbs exactly. This group helped me at a real low point in my life and i will always be grateful. I really hope all you ladies get your happy endings too.x

• Options

She is Beautiful Bex! Congratulations :) xxxx

• Options

Aww that's fantastic Bex so happy for you.Heidi is beautiful you must be so happy x x

• Options

Congrats Bex she is a few days after my little girl Matilda hope your both doing ok x

• Options

Gorgeous Bex congratulations xxx

• Options

Congrats bex! Thats great news! Xxx

• Options

Aw bex Heidi is beautiful! Love her name too! Congratulations xxx