Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Morning ladies! 

I've a busy day today and tonight. Will be hosting a fund raiser Bingo later today. Raising funds for the Non- Profit Spay and Neuter Clinic a few concerned residents created as a means of minimizing the stray dog population here on Antigua. There are thousands of stray dogs. 

Sitting waiting on the opk to show positive is the longest 3 minutes isn't it? This week is my predicted fertile week. Will temp shortly. Opk a little stronger than the other days but not positive yet. Oh well!image

waiting for temp....  longest 3 minutes ever coz I just wanna go back to bed, dtd n get some sleep lol! So exhausted. 

Ok! Temp is 97°F it's definitely going down. Was 99 point something. 97 is the lowest I've seen it. Will wait for it to drop below normal. It's always been 98 or 97 point something since the one day it was 99. 

Tata ladies! Gonna wake mister man up coz those swimmers need to be ready and waiting for that Houdini type egg! Lol

Oh! Sorry to hear about AF Ems and Lou! Everyone else stay positive! You're still in the running as long as Trump's still in. That means anything is possible! Lol never thought a donkey could run for president but it's happening! Lol!

• Options

Good luck with the fundraiser loreli xxx 

• Options

Hope the fund raising goes well loreli, I love bingo lol. Your opk looks like it's getting close, are you entering the temps on ovia ? 

Lou I think the best chance of a treat for me today would be my 6 year old to stop arguing with me. Didn't get to the cinema last night, hoping to see it this week sometime if possible. I enjoyed the book but the film is american so would love to see what changes they have made to adapt the story. 

Foodie i hope ur having a nice weekend

kimmi is being very quite too. 

• Options

Sorry to hear ladies.... :( 

what a fantastic cause Loreli.... so sad about all the stray doggies so definitely a brilliant thing to raise money for.

am sat on the beach drinking cider.... super warm and having a lovely day so far! Been bding without the word protection being mentioned too!!! 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Fingers crossed for us all... and soon :) 

• Options

Yay butterfly it's raining here

• Options

Starting to get a bit cold and dark... no rain yet 

• Options

Hey ladies!

Great to hear from you loreli we have missed you!

He caved then butterfly! I mean he is a man so they do give in easy ha ha! Sounds like your having a nice time!

Sorry to hear about your AF Emy and Louise! That sucks!

I'm really trying not to symptom spot so hard though....even looked what I had last month to compare ha ha. Not due on till around the 16th though so still got ages 

Just having a chilled one with the husband this weekend. Tried to convince him to see girl on a train but I'm not having much luck will have to go with a girl friend instead.

Hugs to all x 

• Options

We always win 

• Options

I am a bit tipsy and decided  i will  be relaxed from now on..... yeah right. Will try! 

Really wish i was sitting drinking prosecco with u ladies  x 

• Options

Hey kimmi 

yes foodie a glass of prosecco would be great with you girls right now, think I'm just going to have to settle for 2 kids with the sickness bug 😷😷😷

• Options

Hey ladies, oh how I miss dropping a line or 2.. been extremely busy. . I'll read through to see what all I missed.. hope everybody still trying.  Wishing the very best. . 

• Options

Morning girls hope you are all okay sorry for bfn''s 😣 our bodies are cruel....Louise really thought ud be getting a bfp soon with ur symptoms xxx

So I went to Manchester for a day or drinking and food...felt so queezy then was drunk off 3 small glasses of wine 🙈 drank til 11pm now I don't feel too bad but pulling pains in tummy..headache (wine head) and I swear there is a faint line on pt.....would be typical if it is a line as I would feel so guilty....I'm 11dpo xxxx

• Options

Morning kazza, I don't think 3 glasses of wine will do any harm. Will it show up in a pic ? I hope it's a BFP for you, think we all need a bit of hope in our group xx

• Options

Yes kaza see if you can get a piccie. That would be fantastic news!! Thanks for your kind thoughts  kaza - I think I definitely had a chemical pregnancy as I did have lots of symptoms and (TMI warning) when I woke up it was like a blood bath and had to have a shower in middle of night so think my body had built up a lovely lining as egg had been fertilised. 😢 

Anyway hope things are all well for you  ladies and hope we all have some good news soon xxxx

• Options

Oh bless you :( I was so hoping for you hope your okay xxxx

My phone hasn't saved the picture n iv put test in the wheelie bin 😱normally there is nothing just crystal clear white but there is definitely a hint I think xxx

How long can I hold wee for before I can test again.? Or best wait til morning again?xxxx

• Options

Keeping my fingers crossed for you kaza. Maybe best to wait till tomorrow morning as you may get a false negative if you test later today and you will feel disappointed. Let us know how you get on xxxx

• Options

Emy I had 3 small glasses...then dinner...then a bottle of wine a few half pints and a few ciders 😱😱😱 

I want to retest but don't no when I can...might go try fish the test out the bin 😂😂 xxx

• Options

Yes get the test out !!

• Options

Haha bare with me....the things we do  xx

• Options

Lou sorrry to hear that hopefully this new cycle will be a good sticky been, when I had my early mc I thought it was most likely chromosome abnormality, made it a lot easier to deal with if that makes sense.

kazza if it was only a faint line it may not show up until fmu tomorrow. You could try smu if you haven't already done it ? Xxx