Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 5

Replies

• Options

I can't deal it all the stress lol xxx

Travelling back from my dad's today xx

• Options

Same here butterfly haha keeps us busy 😂😂 x I hope your right...just keep thinking it can't be as didn't have it with 2 previous xx

• Options

I never had it with my 2 either but I've read so much about it...

Have any of you had a false positive on ic? 

xx

• Options

Not here but had a false positive on a FRES

• Options

Ladies...just stopped for a wee! 

Wiped n it's like a very light pink blob...

I couldn't take a pic or have a closer look due to having the kids with me x

• Options

No don't take a pic 😷 😂 

time to get the FRES ready I reckon  🍀 

• Options

Haha I'm actually disgusting to even think of the picture hahaha but I didn't but what I saw it was a pink blob the size of a pea xx....oh please please please be a bean 🙊xx

• Options

Sounds super promising 😬

• Options

I just want to no lol...really don't no if il be able to stop my pee falling on a stick even though I need to xx

• Options

Kaza I think I implanted 9dpo as had temp drop and cramps and then I got bfp at 10dpo with frer. Don't want to encourage you with early testing though 😂

• Options

I was hoping to pee on a stick today but postman hasn't turned up 😒 So hopefully tomorrow. ive had a bit of brown spotting today but only when I wiped. Feeling really positive for you kaza xx

• Options

Oh God do I try with a cheapie when I get home n sorted then? Hold my pee for a few hours lol xxx 

• Options

Do it! 😈

This  all so exciting.... I feel left out... am I the only one not spotting?! Lol

• Options

BUTTERFLY you bad bad influence haha xx I didn't spot at all with my recent pregnancies so this will be a first for me if I am xxx

• Options

Hehehehe yeah i am terrible! Lol

• Options

You are but tbf I'd probably do it anyway 😂😂 xxx

• Options

Yes! 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

• Options

So many positive symptoms all around!! Can't wait for all of you who are near testing! 

What days do temp dips happen? O day? Implantation day? I can't remember so thought I'd ask here. I had a slight rise  yesterday which would go with if I o'd the day before but it dropped today. we did also fall asleep on the couch last night and only came  to bed in middle of the night and I had way less covers than usual and felt cold all night. ... not sure if any of that would make a difference. I stayed in bed and slept an extra hour with my usual covers on and temp was even higher than yesterday but that might have just been too far off how you should temp.. any advice?

• Options

Bfn...maybe I should have waited xx

• Options

i can't help you with temps hopefully...it's the one thing I don't do.

Kaza still early try again I a couple of days xx