Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very very faint line pregnancy test

Replies

• Options

Aw I’m so happy for you!!! Keep us all posted! I will do!!! I hope everything goes well for you! enjiy every moment possible x

• Options

I am my love after getting told I can’t have kids is such a shock, December needs to hurry up😍😍!! and I will defo thank you xx

• Options

Aw bless you!!! Miracles do happen and clearly your going to be an amazing mum to your little one!! It’s the best feeling giving birth and meeting them!!! Xx

• Options

Hi girls, i can see second line on all the tests everyone has posted. Good luck!!! 

I just wanted to give an update on myself, on Monday i did a test and after 5 minutes it looked negative so i left it and forgot about it, this morning ive come back to the test to a clear faint positive and yes its pink.

I know most people say dont read the results after 10 minutes but ive always thought of that as a load of crap to be honest as ive always done this and the results have always been right. 

I feel like im going completley insane at the moment🤣 but i really really feel pregnant and i have done for a few weeks and its completley different to how i felt when i was pregnant with my boys. Im just so scared because at the beginning of last year i misscarried twins and i dont want anything else to go wrong😔

Xxx

• Options

Hi Gwhire18, aw, how lovely!! My test seemed negative at first, but I noticed the faintest line. Maybe do another test in a couple days and see if it comes quicker or any darker? Aw bless you, sorry for your loss! Fingers cross what you see is correct and all is healthy and great for you! xxx

• Options

I've just done a test and shows this⬆

My last period was the 22nd may, me and my husband were intimate 15th June, had a v light 4 day period on the 28th June and this test today..... have been trying for years and have previously miscarried.

Could it really be positive?

• Options

I can see a very faint line indeed , like a shadow but from experience I’d retest with a blue dye test just to be sure do this in the next couple of days 

keep us updated lovely :) xxx 

• Options

I can see a very faint line! I’d retest in a couple days hunny Xx

• Options

Can anyone see anything or am I crazy?image

• Options

I can see a very faint line , I’d retest in a couple days 

keep  us updated xx

• Options

I can see a line but mine came up like that too and I went to the doctors yesterday to be told I'm not pregnant even after 2 clear blue early detection tests with 2 lines xx

• Options

Shelbbie, thankyou hun im just getting stressrd out with all this at the moment the past 4 weeks ive had 3 positives & 6 negatives! Im going away next week so im going to try put it to the back of my mind for a while & call my gp. Xx

MrsMac i see a faint second line too hun😊xx

& mamagoose i see a second line too but only just, id try again in a few days hun xx

• Options

Gwhite18, aw bless you!!! That’s very stressful and confusing! Maybe see if GP have space to maybe clarify it before you go away to ease your mind? What brand of tests came back negative?xx

• Options

Ive had a clear blue first responce that was positive & also 2 cheap £1 tests that was positive. Also got a clear blue digital which said not pregnant after i did the first response. Im going to call my gp in a second and i will let you know hun, i need to get to the bottom of it now i feel so sick all day every day😢xxx

• Options

I called my GP this morning and she called me back and said if im having all these symptoms and if ive had at least one pregnancy test that has come back positive then shes saying im pregnant and that she doesnt want me to go down to the surgery for a sample because she believes the tests especially as it has happened to me 3 times before. Got to wait until 2pm to call the early pregnancy unit to try and get booked in for an early scan. 

Mixed emotions at the moment im absoloutley extatic that the doctor agreed with me but absoloutley crapping myself incase somethings not right.

Will keep you updated, thanks for all your help ladies❤❤❤ mucho love❤

• Options

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

fingers crossed but I’m sure everything is fine!!! How exciting! xxx

• Options

Thankyou Shelbbie❤ ive got a scan on Monday morning😁xxx

• Options

Good luck with everything sweet!xxxx

• Options

Good luck for Monday, I'll keep everything crossed for you. Xx

I'm trying to wait till next week before doing another test but scared in case it's negative.

• Options

Thankyou ladies xxx

I know exactly how u feel hun, try stay positive xxx