Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very very faint line pregnancy test

Replies

• Options

Hiya my lovelies! I took a test this morning and I don’t know if I’m going crazy I can see a very faint line can anyone reassure me I’m not loosing my marbles!😩image

• Options

Yes I can. When were you due on? It could be just that you have a very low amount of pregnancy hormone at the moment and should test again in a few days.

• Options

was due on the 15th am cramping a tiny bit, but I will do that. Thank you for the advice my love x

• Options

Hiya, just experience some light pink bleeding I am very confused x

• Options

That is strange. By now you should be getting positive result as you are 5 days late. Did you try another test? I had coloured discharge for a week or two that actually deepened to dark red and frightened the hell out of me when I was 6 and 7 weeks but it’s stopped now and I’m 9 weeks along. I would take another test and if it’s negative it looks like you were just late this month. 😕

• Options

what do you think about mY test? It showed up slightly after the time limit but my friends and fiancé say they see a slightlt pink line. AF is 9 days late (normally doesn't go past three). Do you think it's BFP or BFN? image

• Options

what do you think about mY test? It showed up slightly after the time limit but my friends and fiancé say they see a slightlt pink line. AF is 9 days late (normally doesn't go past three). Do you think it's BFP or BFN? image

• Options

What do u ladies think of mine imageimageimage

• Options

What does everyone think?I did this test when I stopped having brown and pink discharge which lasted about 4 days without clots and no cramps. I did another test and a clear blue indicater they didnt pick it up. I was due on 20th january but I havnt come on at all.imageimage

• Options

Hello how yoj get that app on that glows ya pic? Thanks 

• Options

imageHi ladies has any1 had this very faint FR test  hardly noticeable but it’s ther this line came up within 1 min.

im 4 days late but I ovulated 2 days later than normal which was 16th March rather that the 14th which makes its 2 weeks yesterday as the ovulation sticks says  at that time so We did do the deed at the time.

my cycle is 34 days Most times and 28 now and again. i no it’s a pain in the arse.

i did a few other test and came back negative like the sticks and the digital ones but only the FR are giving me a positive.

i tried again this morning with clear blue but couldnt tell.

i veg never had any of this problem in the past pregnancY.

no sign of bleeds etc just lower back ache and bit cramp.

as any had this low hcg? Or is it a late implant hence why low hcg? 

• Options

Google play, negative image download it

• Options

Hi guys unfortunately I came on and must of been a CM

I’m suffering with bad pains back and front xx

• Options

imageHelp me!! I’ve just looked in my bag at my test 10 hours after doing it and a line has now appeared but wasnt one for hours after doing It. What do you think? Pregnant? image

• Options

is there a faint line?

imageimageimage

• Options

Got my results today ladies .. so happy :) imagefeeling very nausea and back ache ... :(

• Options

Congratulations Chelsb96 - So happy for you 😁

• Options

Hiya, basically I am 4days late due on my period and I have taken 4 tests because I’m so scared and freaking out and I don’t know what this means the digital clear blue test was really confusing but on the normal clear blue early detection tests there is a very very faint line that keeps getting abit stronger I don’t know what this means.imageimage

• Options

Hello.

I am 7 days late for my period and got a bit worried. Still no feeling that it’s coming. I have done a clearblue test yesterday but not in the morning.. couldn’t wait) I can see a very vety faint line but I am worried it’s just mine imagination)) ordered a digital one to know for sure.. driving me mad( 

• Options

EliMck I can definitely see a faint line too image have you tried a first response test? Next test you do use first morning pee and a first response test. Sending you lots of baby dust X