Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking for friends TTC baby #1 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Babysparkle that sounds a good plan :) 

I'm on CD6 today. When we start actively trying to conceive, I think I'm going to try the Sperm Meets Egg that Ell mentioned. I've been looking into it and it sounds good. but then that's quite structures so maybe wouldn't help with you trying to be relaxed about it. 

xx

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Thank you babysparkle and Ell for your kind replies. I hope it happens for us soon 😊.

Aww congratulations kmviv

Only things I could class as possible signs are that

*due AF Friday and normally spotting by now but absolutely nothing 

*boobs normally sore straight after ov but this time sore later end of cycle towards AF time and sore boobs have normally gone by now 🤔

But every cycle is different. Haven’t got any tests in the house but won’t test unless I miss period 

• Options

Oh maaaaaaan my nipples are bloody sore!!!!! Ov must’ve happened 🤔🤔🤔🤔 

On another note. Me, the other half and littlen have shitty colds 😭 Blerghhh!!!!

• Options

Well i think am out this month af due on friday an no bfn 😭 although i did a test b4 an thort i seen somethin but propably jusg in my head would of been alot darker if af due in 2 days shouldnt it ? image

• Options

Kmviv massive congratulations on ur bfp 😁 xx

• Options

Hey all! Hope everyone is coping ok with the drama that is TTC! I’ve just been catching up on all the messages. kmviv -congratulations!!! Hope this is the start of a whole spate of bfp!

just to give my own update - I did a fr test on sunday and got a line from that! Still in disbelief, and have to wait at least 6 weeks for a midwife appointment to actually have a medical professional confirm it...3 days in and im already driving DH mental with my impatience!

I want to thank you all, though. Having this group to go to for advice and support has been amazing! You’re all such wonderful women, and I wish you all a swift TTC journey and plenty of BFPs!

cx

• Options

Oh my god Ebg I can imagine how itching you must be to go and see the midwife! It will come round really quickly though. Take care of yourself xx

• Options

Can I just give you some advice when we was trying for the first 2 months nothing happpene but then when we didn’t try I caught so personally don’t over try and it will happen xx

• Options

Congrats Ebg!!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm struggling between feeling like I might be out and not feeling anything lol. Usually about CD 25 (today) I've got sore bbs and getting really cranky, but so far, I don't actually feel any different. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Took a clear blue early result test today with fmu and nothing, I prefer the FRERs but they're expensive...honestly I know I tested too early, and should wait till Monday before I test at all, but gah it's so stressful.

Catj, Xxemaxx, any news?

Smile, how are you feeling? Colds are the worst. image

• Options

Feeling a little better tonight!! Yesterday and today were hard!!! Parenting when sick is haaaaard!!! Haha!! 

I had a teeeeeny twinge of pinky spotting on tissue about 7am this morning and nothing at all since !! Intrigued to see if my day of slight cramping the other day and a couple of days of ridiculously sore nipples brings my first af since the pill or I’ve been super jammy !!?? No tests in the house and I refuse to till I’ve reached the end of Feb!

• Options

Haha yeah I can imagine! Really redefines the word "superhero" to me lol :P

When is af due for you? When did you stop the pill? (I probably missed this a few pages back, sorry >.<)

• Options

Yeah it’s probably the hardest thing I’ve ever done tbh!! Just wanted to sleep all day but he constantly wants to be up on his feet! Which isn’t a bad thing ☺️ I stopped the pill on 5th Feb!

• Options

I remember being totally convinced when I came off the pill December 1st that I was pregnant by end of December, I had every pregnancy symptom in the book lol. The pill does weird things! 

I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully your SO and little one follow your example pretty soon! :P

• Options

Yeah I remember I had every symptom too!! Im sure it’s just my body getting back to normal!

• Options

That’s what happened to me I came off the pill in middle of December caught in January and now I’m 7 weeks and 1 day 🙈

• Options

No sign of AF 🤞🏻 Or no spotting. Boobs are really hurting 

• Options

Kmviv how excited are you!!!! It really is the most amazing thing in the world! 

The first time I came off my pill was August 2016 and I was pregnant by November! So had my baby by the next August! 😂

• Options

Smilelikemeanit111 I’m so excited and scared aat the same time just want to get to 12 weeks with no trouble then I can relax haha not happy about feeling sick every morning tho and my boobs kill haha but I honestly can’t believe I’m pregnant