Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking for friends TTC baby #1 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Thanks KLS92 I have it this afternoon so 🤞

Welcome MrsMakin, I'm also 5dpo so we can go nuts together 😂 xx

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Hi Mrs Makin, 

Yes I can imagine! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your result soon :) 

Ell01 that was certainly what I found last cycle. I got my peak from testing on an afternoon about 36hrs before it showed on the clearblue sticks testing first thing on a morning. 

xx

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Smilelikeyoumeanit that could be a good sign that you haven't had a withdrawal bleed i didn't have one when i conceived my son and didn't have one when i stopped the pill this time either.

EC23 thank you thats what I have been thinking, I am going to start taking opks on cd9 I think and see how i get on.

Thank you KLS, I have got everything crossed we get some more BFP's this month on the thread.

Welcome Mrsmakin how long have you been ttc? hope its a short journey for you.

Ell I am really hoping so even just the 3 days difference to last cycle feels like a week haha If i have another 28day cycle this time i should ovulate around the 6th March when are you due to ovulate? Least we can be crazy women together symptom spotting haha.

xxx

• Options

imageI can believe it a bfp thank you for everyone who supported me through this I am over the moon and I will keep you all updated and hope you all have your bfp soon xx

• Options

Massive congratulations Kmviv I am really happy for you xxx

• Options

Thank you babysparkle I be praying that you get your bfp xx

• Options

Ah Kmiv how lovely!! I'm so happy for you, you must be absolutely buzzing! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Aw congratulations Kmviv, that's lovely news xx

• Options

EC23 - Just any sort of blood tbh!!! 😂 So I sorta know where I am!! Haha! 

Ell - Yeah I heard that’s a really good sign too but I obviously can’t go by Cm as I could’ve possibly ov before 😩🤔Will have to wait and see! Need to get an AF outta the way! 

Babysparkle - Oh you didn’t have any bleeds at all after you stopped the pill!?!  Did you get bfp straight away ??

Kmviv - Biiiiig congratulations!!!! 

• Options

Thank you all soooo much I can’t belive it im praying your all get your bfp I know you can all do it ladies I shall keep you all updated xx

• Options

Thank you Kmviv, Please keep in touch on how you get on hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Ell we really wont be far apart if i do ovulate around the 6th how exciting. I need a tww buddy to help keep me sane haha. and if we both got bfp that would be even more amazing.

smilelikeyoumeanit - no I had nothing at all I stopped taking the pill and ovulated pretty soon after then about 9-10 days later got my bfp which was about 3 weeks after stopping the pill thats why all this is new to me this time around but I still didn't have any withdrawal bleed, I stopped the pill in september had a little spotting around the 9th October then had my first proper period on the 25th October so I would not worry that you haven't had any bleeding yet.

I don't know weather or not to try temping this cycle aswell to cover all bases does anyone else temp?

xxx

• Options

Babysparkle - Thats so interesting!!! You caught so soon the first time!! You would think our bodies would be like “Oh.. this again! Let’s go for it ASAP!“ It won’t be long for you though!!! I’ve heard about temping and it all sounds a little to faffy for me! Don’t you literally have to take it as soon as you open  eyes and before you literally move a muscle 😂

• Options

I'm temping this cycle Babysparkle, and am also due to ovulate on the 6th haha! So will be interested to see what happens with that post ovulation as my BBT has been very consistent since the beginning of this cycle.

xx

• Options

Tell me about it smilelikeyoumeanit its really annoying that i could catch on so quick yet this time we are really struggling. I know its a lot harder this time to get the time to dtd as much as we did the first time round as we have our son now so only really get the time at night time just going to try everything this cycle. haha yeah I think you do but would be interesting to see how it goes and would show if I have ovulated along with the opks.

KLS92 no way ovulation buddy haha thats if this cycle is 28days like my last anyway i really hope it is.I might be asking you a lot of questions this cycle about it then haha I am going to give it ago and see how I get on, i am still going to use opks as swell. What thermometer do you use?

xxx

• Options

Babysparkle, I use this one which I was recommended. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00M35Y326/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

Easy enough to use. Only thing I would say is that each time you use it, you have to select whether testing a baby, child or adult and when those options appear, the screen is not prelit... Suffice to say my hubby is waking up to a start every morning when I put my phone torch on and thus is praying for ovulation day haha! image xxx

• Options

Aww yayyyy Kmviv congrats! What a wonderful thing to see first thing today :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies. <3 We're not quite to using opks or doing anything like temping yet, we're trying to see if naturally will work and then maybe in a few months if nothing takes we'll start tracking. DH told me last night he didn't realize how much he wanted it until I POAS for the first time in January and he felt so disappointed! So at least he's in it with me. :)

We think I'm about 10-11dpo now, we dtd on the 8th and 9th and again on the 12th, we think I O'd on the 11th-ish. So just playing the waiting game now, I'm in awe of you ladies who have stayed so strong, it's only my second time and I feel like I might go nuts!

Have a wonderful day all xoxo

• Options

Haha thanks KLS ive ordered one so see how we get on. I am going to track a lot this cycle but still try not put too much pressure on ourselves, we will dtd the day i get my smiley face and maybe 3 days after that and if we want to do it in between that then we will, Just want to try and enjoy it again instead of all this stress.

what cycle day are you on now?

xxx