Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 13

Replies

• Options

Emj3 I know it’s impossible not to worry but 🤞 crossed for you. It does sound like implantation bleeding and they are good strong positives 😊

• Options

So done a clear blue and it says 2-3 weeks. When should I do another to see if it goes up? Do I have to wait a week?xx

• Options

Emj that means 3-4 weeks hun and 3+ is after 5 weeks but I don’t usually get 3+ until at end of week 5 or start of week 6 and some people it takes longer so they really not that accurate xx

• Options

Emj that means 3-4 weeks hun and 3+ is after 5 weeks but I don’t usually get 3+ until at end of week 5 or start of week 6 and some people it takes longer so they really not that accurate XX how many days past ovulation are u? X

• Options

18 dpo now Claloub. thats about right then so far isn’t it?xx

• Options

18 dpo claoub, so that’d Be about right then wouldn’t it?xx

• Options

I'd do the next one in a week hun. That's what I did with mine xx

• Options

Ok I’ll wait a week. It’s bloody torture. I’d be ok ish if I hadn’t had the spotting, although I’m probably kidding myself I’d be ok full stop!!!xxx

• Options

Sounds pretty much spot on to me hun I still got 2-3 at 24dpo xx

• Options

Thanks for the help! It’s a complete minefield! And a scary one!!!xxx

• Options

Yeah think we all been there luv, I’m nearly 7 weeks and it’s been a battle with worry the last 4 and I don’t think I will rest until my 13 week scan 😚

• Options

EmJ3 i‘d try wait a week if you can! Keeping my fingers crossed no more spotting and this is it for you 😊

• Options

EMJ if you did it today then do your next one Saturday xxx

Take each dmay as it comes as I did then eventually each week! Now I’m gratefu to make it to my next appts! Have my home Doppler that I listen to babies heartbeat with every morning makes my days/weeks a lot easier between scans/doctors & H/V appts xxx

• Options

EMJ if you did it today then do your next one Saturday xxx

Take each day as it comes as I did then eventually each week! Now I’m gratefu to make it to my next appts! Have my home Doppler that I listen to babies heartbeat with every morning makes my days/weeks a lot easier between scans/doctors & H/V appts xxx

• Options

Grrr keeps posting twice if you make a correction 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Options

Thanks ladies. I’ll defo wait till next weekend before I do it again.Xx

• Options

Hi all! Hope you’ve all had a great weekend! Well I’m at cd14 and my opk was super positive yesterday and looked pretty positive on cd12 as well. We have dtd for the last 3 days and I’m not sure i will be able to convince H to go again tonight. the Last 2 nights we’ve really argued about it as he finds it too mechanical and a real turn off. I totally understand that but if we want this this is how it has to be for a few days. I’m sure he won’t go again tonight. So you think we will have covered it? 

imageimage

• Options

EmJ I think it’s looking good for you, it’s really not unusual to have some bleeding during pregnancy but I absolutely understand why you are feeling nervous. Everything crossed for you xx

• Options

Razoredcarrot this happened with me and in the end I just didn’t tell oh when I was ovulating and when I did just made a play for him 😂😂 it’s worked for my last two pregnancies and he didn’t even know I told him I stopped testing and we would just let it happen but I was testing  and just not telling him 😂 but I think you have it covered, I conceived 2 days before my positive on last pregnancy and I think I was bang on the day on this one but good luck and got my fingers crossed xx

• Options

Thank you claloub. If it’s doesnt work this month then I think I’ll try that.  So we dtd thhe two days leading up to the positive and the day of so I’m hoping we have covered it. I’ve just done another test as I can’t help myself and it’s still positive but I seem to always get a few days of positives but am pretty sure it’s the first one that counts. That’s how it worked last month anyway. Xx