Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 13

Replies

• Options

That’s a great line for 11dpo as you are still early on I personally would wait a week or so then contact gp they will tell you when to contact your local health visitor :)

They will then contact you with a booking in appt between 8-10 weeks x

Then go from there and of course you should be taking folic acid or a pregnancy multivitamin very important:)

congratulations hun 

• Options

Maria that is a SUPER strong line for 11dpo!!! If your dates are accurate then I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s more than 1 in there!!  This was my test FMU 12dpo with this twin pregnancy....

• Options

Thanks MMA, I think we'll wait at least until the end of next week to contact my GP and in the meantime I think I'll keep checking with FRER tests every other day to make sure the lines get darker (or at least not lighter hopefully). I've been taking folic acid for the last 4-5 months so I'll continue for now :)

Thanks SW2! We are very happy with one baby but if there are two it would be amazing!

I remember that your lines were very dark initially compared with others in the same DPOs and I was expecting negative or al least a very faint like so I was surprised to see it that dark. 

My only concern now is that I don't have any symptoms at all (I know it is very early still), so now I understand how some of you wanted to feel a bit ill for reassurace 🤣  

• Options

I didn’t have any symptoms until about 6 weeks and then boom they hit hard!

• Options

Congratulations maria xx

• Options

Had no symptoms at all until about 7 weeks :) don’t worry about that my first sign was constant hiccups but didn’t think anything of it !! Then hunger/nause/tiredness by 7-8 weeks but it was constant until last week my nausea is nearly gone but I’ve stayed completely off chocolate coffee and tea I’ve gone fruit mad!!

still exhausted and I get hungry but without feeling 🤢

My boobs have doubled in size haha and are very very Sore!! Nipples are huge 🙈🙈

My FR test was crazy strong at 12dpo and this is defo Singleton !

• Options

Hi ladies, still quite confused with the positive pregnancy tests and the spotting. Contacted epu and have a scan booked for a week tomorrow. Hopefully that will sort things. I’m just really waiting for mc to happen really as Ive never had any spotting with my other pregnancies. Epu said it’s not necessarily a mc but I’m really trying not to get my hopes up. I have no pregnancy symptoms but I am only about 5 weeks so god knows. What a rollercoaster this is!xxx

• Options

Emj3 have you taken another test since hun? Fingers crossed xxx

• Options

No not yet honey. going to go and get some today. Maybe that’ll help to see what’s going on.xx

• Options

Emj3 I’ve never spotted in pregnancy so I presumed I would loose this baby as I spotted about 3x per day for 21/2-3 weeks in total then by some miracle it stopped and as u know I’m 17+1 now!!

I have everything crossed for you 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

My pregnancy tests stayed dark throughout and went lighter by 7 weeks but it’s to do with your hcg going very high it effects the tests and they begin to fade!! If I took one today it would be a normal positive not a strong one like at the beginning!

I used clear blue weekly and watched it go 2-3 to 3+ which kept me positive for a short while haha!! It’s incredibly stressful I feel for you I really do 😘

• Options

thanks mma, that’s made me feel better. 

Just done some more tests and they do seem darker. 

I just don’t want to get my hopes up and then be gutted so I don’t really know what to think.xx

• Options

• Options

Emj3 you are pregnant hunny, well done you. Are you still spotting? X

• Options

Not yesterday or today but im Just waiting for something bad to happen because of the spotting.xx

• Options

Emj3 sweetie it sounds like one of those normal things. I understand your worry though hun. Was is red or brown or pink?

So I woke up today with a sinking feeling of dread about this pregnancy not going well, my boo a weren't as sore either but I have just come over with such an exhaustion I could sleep for a week. Boo a suddenly very sensitive and this heat is making me feel faint everytime I try to do something

It's also only a few days away from my angel babys due date. I have the scan Friday 13th the say beforw, not sure I can cope with bad news the day before the due date 

• Options

Emj & honeybee... try and think positively for now... I know how hard it is but worrying is probably unnecessary and will just make the next few days / weeks go even slower... try to just focus on 1 small goal at a time... even if that is just to the next day without any significant issues.

• Options

Thank SW2 it's so hard when you are analyzing every sign. Will breath more after Friday. Emj3 when is your scan hun x

• Options

I know honey it’s so hard. It all sounds positive for you though. I really hope everything’s ok with your scan. 

it was brown spotting honey.

gor a scan a week tomorrow

thanks sw- just really want all these little beans to be ok.xx

• Options

Emj3 still sounds like implantation, I wonder if it just got delaid, I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun. I know how important it was for both of us to be pregnant before our due dates xx

• Options

It would just be amazing if everything was ok For us all. Don’t think I’ll rest with this one until I’m holding a baby at the end of it though! still not very confident at all.xx