Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August TWW

Replies

• Options

AK83 what CD are you now? 

• Options

I’m on CD13 at the moment. I’ve been advised to BD today up until CD15 and then I might go again on CD17 to cover it. I’m going in for more bloods on Monday which will hopefully determine that I ovulated over the weekend. 

• Options

Ak83 fingers crossed you do, i just took another Opk and the tiniest line. but i go to ibiza tomorrow so i wont be testing for the next week so just going to go with it. Hopefully make a baby on holiday. Still having all sorts of cramps, so hopefully something is happening. xx

• Options

Samanthax10, sounds promising! Have fun on your holiday, hopefully the relaxing environment will help you 😊

• Options

Well finally today although not completey negative it’s sure going down and all  days of those positives never see no egg white cm I see it today when opks are going back negactive how crazy anyway me and DH have baby danced every positive opk day apart from today so I’m supposed to be 3dpo today if I go off of first positive opk but still not testing till iv at least missed 5 days my period 

• Options

channi thank you for sharing your experience it mean a lot. 😊

• Options

So I decided to do an opk today for no particular reason except the fact I have 40 to get through (impulsive eBay bulk purchase), does the below look positive or am I still a little bit off? 

• Options

Looking positive to me hun 

• Options

Looks about right to me 

I normally have really obvious ovulation signs ..my cycles use to be every 37 days now they have leveled  at 30days in the last three months which would be me ovulating around today but apart from watery Stuff no signs of my usual ovulation signs discharge which is my biggest indicator...it seems every time I TTC my cycles go crazy ... I’m not to fussed when I get my BFP because financially it would be better  The longer we wait but I want my babies close. 

Sorry just needed to vent 

• Options

Thanks Channi12! 

Thanks Lillian2410, I’m between a 27 and 31 day cycle, differs slightly from month to month, currently on CD15. I understand having bubs close together, that’s what I am aiming for myself. My ovulation signs aren’t super obvious but I have noticed a bit of CM over the weekend which I haven’t noticed too much in the past. 

• Options

I get a 1 off discharge of really thick clear  jelly I know it’s disgusting lol ! In the middle of my watery discharge cycle ... Cm is disgusting but useful !  The best person to tell you discharge if your partner IMO 

do you have any littles ones?

• Options

Hahaha, it is weird talking about mucous all the time, but its just like second nature now, haha!

I have a little dude who turned one this month, I started trying for number 2 really early and I am glad I did, this is my ninth month trying! Didn't think it would take so long. 

• Options

I’m on cd 13 and my Cm is ew and watery. But my opks still negative. Who knows what’s going on for me. Just having sex every other day so I’m covered. Ibiza is currently 32 degree not sure how I managed it. This is my first cycle and it’s stressing me so much my son is almost 6. Wanted one earlier but I’ve had such a fear of giving birth again But after speaking to doctor I am advised c section so I am thinking now or never. 

Ak83 we are on similar days! Hope it works for us 

• Options

Samanthax10, sorry to hear you have a fear of birth, hopefully the joy of a second will help you overcome it when you become pregnant. I go in for more bloods tomorrow to determine whether I ovulated over the weekend or not, fingers crossed I did! How long are your cycles normally? The CM sounds promising, I hope you are enjoying Ibiza!

• Options

Ak83. I had a terrible birth with my son and it’s terrified me from having another but doctor says I’ll be high risk so says a section is advised. 

My cycles before the pill were always 28 days without fail. 

Youll have to let us know if you did. It’s good your able to get bloods to determined if you have. i can’t wait until 14th August. I don’t really want to do any pregnancy tests until my late as I have no clue when I ovulated haha. I’m still positive I did the day after my withdrawal as I had the same Cm as I do now except then I had lots of left pelvic cramps etc. At the moment nothinot but not going to think about it and enjoy my holiday. 

• Options

Samanthax10, I really hope the second birth is a more beautiful experience for you x

My period is due 13th August, so just a day before you, fingers crossed for both of us, hopefully your holiday will keep you relaxed and happy :-) Hope you get to dance many of the nights away, a little envious.

• Options

How stressful is this baby making game my opks back negative now so I’m like 5dpo and to be honest I kinda think iv caught this time as I’m sneezing and it’s same last time sneezing haha plus going on mad cleaning sprees same as before lol and also yesterday I had a go at my hubby (mood swings) and he said to me you are pregnant I said what makes you day that and he said when you was shouting at me your eyes went really light brown and was almost glowing and he said in the 14 years together his never seen my eyes so bright haha so I’m hoping his righ. 10 days till af due so let’s see 

• Options

Fingers crossed for you Channi12, hopefully hubby's intuition is right.

• Options

I hope he right 2 haha his pretty good with his predictions lol iv got a first response and 2 digi but they can stay there for at least another 15 days x good luck to all you ladies sending you all loads of sticky baby dust. I have 4 children already so want to just complete my family hoping for a little boy as I have 3 girls and 1 boy who really wants a Brother xx

• Options

Ak83 let’s hope we both don’t come on that week. 

Fingerscrossed for us all, main tbing For me is keeping my oh out of all this chat and as far as he’s aware I’m just wanting a lot of sex he doesn’t know I’m tracking days haha! Poor guy. 

I have one boy, is like another boy