Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Options

I’m feeling everyone’s frustration today. I kinda feel the same. Not regarding time periods I just don’t know what’s happening. 

I’m on CD20 today. I don’t know when ovulation was, if i did ovulate at all. So I don’t know how many DPO I am. Again if any because I don’t actually know if I ovulated or not. Don’t know how long my cycle is going to be. Don’t know when AF is due. So many unknowns. 

Had my withdrawal bleed from the pill week commencing 3rd September then didn’t take my pill again after this. So it’s all a guessing game at the moment which is a nightmare !!   

• Options

Ah that's annoying. I'm 32 and trying since December and my doctor was quite nice about it but yeah not all doctors will be as understanding I guess. Plus I'm a tad closer to 35 than you lol.

Yeh a nice doctor will make all the difference!

I know, amongst mine and hubbys friend group there will be 13 babies born this year before the new year. Only a few have announced for next year so far but i would so like to be one!!!!

I also keep reminding myself that perhaps people just say oh we weren't really trying because it's taboo to say oh we tried for 10 months. I know I won't really tell many how long we were trying which isn't good, may well upset someone the same way it upsets me when people announce. 

Ergh so frustrating. You only ever get told how not to get pregnant and looking back I'm like it wouldn't have been a bad thing if we had kids earlier at all, I put career first which is good and bad but starting to have regrets...

Xx

• Options

imageLadies what is this my AF is due Saturday please help 

• Options

And it’s pinkish is this  implantation??? after that picture I posted  I wiped down more and was light pink and mind you my period comes like clockwork and it’s due in 2days from now. 

• Options

I do t know if I’m sympto spotting and looking for any little thing but my belly feels weird today. its provab all in my head though 😂

• Options

Ally I think that might just be af surprising you early :( it looks way too bright red..

• Options

Have been suffering a stitch like feeling in my left hand side by my rib for the last hour and every now and again an aching feeling on the inside of my left hip 🤔

• Options

7/8 dpo today and still been feeling the same still cramps and been having twinges? In my right and left ovary area. No sickness but I've been very full when I eat I just don't really feel like but taking a few bites and I feel sicky if I try to keep eating. Going to test Saturday morning hoping for a line but I know it's unlikely this early! Breasts feel lightly bruised but nipples don't really feel sore.

• Options

Ordered some internet cheapy pregnancy tests and 2 first response tests. Both of which arrived yesterday. I can see why people get addicted to weeing on a stick. I knew nothing would show up but I just wanted to wee on stick anyway as I had never done it before 😂

• Options

Morning ladies 10 DPO for me today. I know some of you got a positive by this point. I'd like to know if any of you at this stage felt pregnant or had any symptoms that where obviously pregnancy related. Or did you just test genuinely not knowing if it would be a positive or negative.  I don't feel any different and its making me feel like this isn't my month. I still have 4 days before left before AF is due. I'm just thinking if I was pregnant I surely would have some signs by now? 

• Options

imageladies AF due today ... woke and tested ... what do you all think?! 

I dont wanna get excited but i can defonsee a line?! Ahhhh 

• Options

Yes that's defo a line. Yay. 

• Options

🤞🤞🤞 im too scared to get excited ... what do i do now? Wait and re-test? Do i need a darker line?

I cant quite believe it?! 

• Options

Yes test again tomorrow. I personally would want to see a darker line. Maybe get a digital with a weeks indicator to know how far along it thinks you are. When I tested on day of AF last pregnancy the line showed up as dark as the control line but I guess we all implant on different days. Good luck, what an exciting day for you x 

• Options

Thanks coffeejack3 :)

• Options

Eeeeek how exciting. Hope You get a darker line!!!! Xxx

• Options

I defo see a line jojo !! How exciting !! 

• Options

lets just hope it gets darker!!

Keep everything crossed ladies!!

oh coffeejack, I don't feel anything at all btw.

not a thing - only a headache! - im not saying mine is defo a positive but if it is I only tested because I was due ...

So potentially still chance for you :)

• Options

Hi everyone, congrats to everyone who’s got their BFP’s, baby dust to all!

I’m currently believed to be 12dpo, I’ve got backache, heavy/sore boobs, prominent blue veins sticking out on and around my nipples, constant cm feeling of being wet (sorry tmi), never had these symptoms before... so I’ve got it in my head that I could possibly be pregnant??? 

AF wasn’t due till 28th, but due to EWCM and cramping I believe I ovulated 5 days earlier, so I’m guessing anywhere from the 23rd AF could be due... 

I tested yesterday and this morning with clear blue fast and easy tests but both already had a faint line running horizontally - wish I hadnt even used them but they came up BFN anyway.. so confused and hoping that I may possibly get my BFP soon! 

Has anyone else had any experience of symptoms like this and ending up being pregnant?? Xx

• Options

KatieLou-These symptoms sound so promising :) Maybe 2 more days until Af (doesn't) shows up! The wait is almost over! Fingers crossed for you!