Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Options

Hi Ladies, huge congrats for the BFPs!! Jojo, I would consider this a very good first line, it would be darker on frer. KatieLou, I don't trust symptoms anymore, but if you test tomorrow FMU with frer it should give you an answer. 

I have a bit of a worry now as I had a positive OPK yesterday and a negative today, same as last month, so that makes today O day for me. 

However yesterday DH was not feeling well and we couldn't BD. Luckily this morning we did it, but I worry it is too late. ? 

Last time was on Tuesday evening then this morning that is 60hours apart. If ovulation happens 12-36hours after the positive OPK do you think I still have a chance to catch this? Surely can't have it from Tuesday, it was too long ago and maybe this morning was too late.. The sperm needs 6hours to reach the fallopian tube as far as my research went. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

• Options

Thank you billythekitty! I’m feeling hopeful but trying not to get my hopes up!! 

Ags1985, I don’t really trust symptoms either as have had months I was convinced I was, implantation bleeding, increased cervical mucus, etc, but these symptoms are completely new and out of the ordinary for me, especially the back pain and veins on my boobs which is the only reason I suspected pregnancy, I don’t get paid until the 28th and have no tests, so think it’s going to have to be a matter of a waiting game to see if AF shows her face or convincing the OH to a buy a test in a couple days!! 

• Options

Stomach cramps are continuing today. Lower stomach today tho not my side. Kinda feels likE my lower stomach feels tight inside. Its ok when I sit down but when I stand up I can feel it. I probably make no sense at all lol 

• Options

When I was pregnant I had no symptoms really before my bfp at 10dpo except a bit of cramping on and off. My other symptoms started at 12dpo nausea and feeling hot and heightened sense of smell. 

Still not had a positive opk and I'm on CD18 now but my usual is 20dpo. I've noticed a pattern though that one cycle I ovulate earlier than usual and have a shorter cycle then the next cycle I ovulate later and a longer cycle and it repeats just the same. Last cycle I ovulated CD16 but the one before it was CD25 🤦‍♀️. That was my longest cycle 35 days and shortest cycle 26 days. They seem to be getting more irregular not better 😓. I feel sick today so not sure on chances of dtd which makes me sad. 

Congratulations all who have their BFP so far and Good Luck to everyone still waiting to test. 

• Options

8/9dpo today and going to test tomorrow I know it probably won't be my bfp but you never know I guess! Dry cm some cramping and still tender chest not any different from yesterday. Yesterday was hubby's birthday and our anniversary is next month on the 13th hoping this is a bfp by Tuesday or Wednesday if not I guess I'll be gearing up for next month! I can't wait to try again or get my bfp :)

• Options

Congrats on the bfp! Fingers crossed for everyone else. I just tested and got this??? Will try again in the morning and really do t want to get my hopes up...

• Options

What dpo are you Jan??? It looks like a positive to me! I hope it gets darker for you tomorrow!

• Options

Jan it looks positive to me too !! Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s 😁

• Options

Tbh I have no idea!! I’m still breastfeeding my 15 month old twice a day and only had my first period in July then had a long 35 day cycle and I’m currently on day 30 of this cycle so I have no idea when I ovulated! xx

• Options

That's exciting. Quite a few bfp this month!!!

I have never thought about symptoms etc don't think I've ever had anything to call a symptom but on and off today I've had some pains/discomfort around where you might normally get period pain. Different pain to period pain though. Time will tell. Think I could test Tues or weds but might wait until next weekend, due af around 30th xx

• Options

Can you ladies help me out. I was naughty and tested tonight at 10DPO. This is on around a 3 hour pee hold. It could be in my brain but I think i can see the slightest line. My husband can't I've turned it negative to help. I think I'm going mad. Wish I had waited a few more days now image

• Options

Do you have a picture of the original coffeejack??

• Options

imagehere it is Yungyeesh. Please tell me if you think I'm imagining it. I do feel crazy. I've thrown it out now as it reached the 10 minutes it said the test was valid for. I think the only thing to do is try tomorrow or Sunday now 

• Options

I think I might see something on there! Definitely test again on Sunday morning! 

• Options

I think im out ladies, just got some brown blood and really strong perios pains .... Gutted doesnt come close to how i feel right now... 

• Options

Thanks. I wish I hadn't tested now. I've just got back from work and saying to my husband how I've had a strange feeling in my stomach today. Then I said let's take a test just for fun. I expected it to be defo blank, completely white. Which at first glance it does look negative. But straining my eyes, we all do it. I thought I saw something. I might try again tomorrow, if I can help it i will wait til sunday. Please let it be a line I really want a positive this month 

• Options

I really hope it is for you too I really want my positive this month too it's starting to get really stressful and I don't want to be ttc for years :(

• Options

Oh no jojo I thought I saw a positive test of yours on a post. Gutted for you. Sending big hugs 

• Options

Yungyeesh are you 8DPO today? I'm trying to remember I think your 2 days behind me 

• Options

Yhh i posted this morning, 

How can it turn around so quick?! :( 

The only hope i have now is that it stays brown and stops?! 

I really though this was my month :( 

I was sick this afternoon and everyrhing, dont know if it was just excitement now 

Will update you all tomorow x