Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Options

My first and strongest positive was on the 12th but cb had an error on the same day and was static the next day so I am considering it to be 9dpo today most likely

• Options

JoJo I would keep testing until it turns bright red and clots???

• Options

Jojo I hope the bleeding stops and its still positive tomorrow. 

• Options

Thanks ladies, means alot.

Im a broken mess right now :( 

To be fair the cramps have started to fade now but was really strong for a good 2 hours am i mad to remain hopeful?

No red blood as yet x

• Options

We all hold onto hope so don't feel silly. I totally understand your want for a positive and for AF to stay away. Have you tested this evening. If you don't have much blood and its not red yet. I'd say there is definitely some hope for you. I have my fingers crossed for you and I really hope this has a happy ending. 

• Options

Brown blood is normally old blood. Don't give up hope yet jojo cramping is normal in early pregnancy too xx

• Options

JoJo I had cramping and brown spotting around the time my period was due with my first and that was after a few positive tests. I had light pink spotting too and went on to have a healthy baby. Keeping everything crossed for you! 

I tested again this morning and had this again... was hoping for something a bit more definite one way or the other..

• Options

Morning. Jan i too thought the line would have got darker for you. Maybe wait until Monday or Tuesday give it time for levels to increase before testing again. 

Jojo how are you feeling today? Did you test again. Fingers crossed 

So my test last night has just left me very confused. It's not a branded test but a cheap one from Amazon called ovaview. After reading the reviews I wish I hadn't bought it now. It's meant to be 10 mlu for sensitivity but lots of people say clear blue which is 25mlu picked up a stronger positive than this brand. A few people have even said it gives a false positive result. So although it's not a definite line I did feel I could see something on my test last night. But after reading these reviews I don't think it's genuine. 

• Options

imageMorning lovelies. So have been having faint lines on opk fie a week now but as I couldn’t test last Friday, Saturday and Sunday daytime I thought maybe I ovulated on saturday - as per flow suggested ovulation would be that weekend. I continued testing all this week then tested again this morning when I had fmu and this is the result. This is the darkest it’s ever been.

What do you ladies think? That ovulation could be tomorrow/Monday? 

This is my first month off the pill.  I’m CD20 today. 😘😘

• Options

Hi lea. Ovulation hormone peaks in the afternoon so I think if you tested after lunch today that line would be darker. I would say ovulation may be Sunday or Monday based on the fact levels peak a day or two before you actually ovulate 

• Options

I just did the clear blue digital and it came back saying pregnant 1-2 weeks!! 😊

• Options

Congrats jan. Was that using FMU?.isnt it strange now such a faint line can give a definite positive on a digital. I'm glad digital test exist. 

• Options

So today is 9/10dpo have woken at 5:30am to some intense cramps can't tell if I have to go to the bathroom or not and I'm full of wind this is all so weird to me. Still haven't gone back to sleep yet. :( 

• Options

Yungyeesh will you test today? 

• Options

I really want to but I feel like it's so early and I don't think I'm going to get a positive so I'm a little apprehensive :( do you think it would even pick it up this early???

• Options

Morning ladies, 

Well AF well and truely got me.

Im gutted.

Congratulation Jan 

• Options

I dont really know yungyeesh. When is AF due? 

• Options

AF due next Wednesday or Thursday! 

• Options

Maybe start testing tomorrow. Do you have early detection tests? I think I'm not pregnant this cycle. After seeing that very faint line yesterday I thought I could be in with a chance.

Anyone using digital. Did you take the test before missed period or wait. Do these tests work this early? 

• Options

Digital should in theory work before AF as the pregnant 1-2 means 1-2 weeks after conception so the week before AF. I would only try one though a day or 2 before AF as they not as sensitive as frer.