Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Options

They are expensive so only really want to use my digital if I get a clear line first. My AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. Do you think there is still hope for me this month? Did you see the line from yesterday's test. Could it be an evap line 😞

• Options

Tested and bfn but I'm not really disappointed because I anticipated it this time especially with how early it is!image

• Options

Try again Monday, you might be surprised . Good luck x

• Options

Definitely going to try again Monday still having cramps they're more noticeable and intense today I don't know if it's implantation cramping though I've never had cramping like this before. Cm this morning is less dry and still creamy lotiony not a huge amount though. Tender breasts and been really tired in the afternoon. Hoping for bfp but hubby sprained his ankle right after we dtd on positive o day so we didn't get to do it again until 2 days later and I don't think it was in the window so I don't think we did it enough.

• Options

I would say I have no symptoms that are obvious, no cramping at all for over a week now. It does made me think I'm not pregnant as I have read from other ladies they had cramping before a positive. I hate these days that are dragging before AF. I should not have tested last night. All I can think now is maybe? I'll test again tomorrow. I have an internet cheap test strip. It also says it's sensitivity is 10mlu. Just a waiting game now. 

• Options

I ran out of patience. Used an internet cheapie just now and its a bfn. Oh well I'm 11 DPO today so I feel I'm out now. 

• Options

Don’t think an internet cheapie is likely to show up much at 11dpo

• Options

Does anyone know if you can override your predicted ovulation day on fertility friend app? They have set it for cd18 as I had a funny cycle last month but I am usually about cd14. Am currently cd10.

• Options

Thanks louise. I'm going to hold out now til Tuesday. That's when AF is due. 

• Options

I am 3-4 DPO, (Warning...TMI) and when I stick my finger to check my cervix I come out with wet and a little bit of white slippery mucus. Idk if it's a good or bad thing...trying not to get my hopes up. I have been disappointed the past two months with no BFP.

• Options

Louise I'm pretty sure it will change when you put more symptoms or opk results in or if you are temping but I don't think you can change it's predictions.

Lea I'm CD19 and my opk is similar darkness to yours too 😊

• Options

Thanks alyssa. Yes that’s true. 

• Options

Some exciting news ladies. I am pregnant🙌😂😁😁😁image

• Options

Omg congratulations CoffeeJack ❤️

• Options

Omg!!!! Amaaaaazing so happy for you 😄 how many weeks does it make you coffeejack? Xx

• Options

And a positive digital before af’s due mine was negative till due date xx

• Options

I will be 4 weeks on Wednesday. So still very early days. I'm excited and so nervous as I've been pregnant before and unfortunately miscarried. I prey this one stays with us. 

Thank you ladies I'm so thrilled. It's took us 3 months of trying but it's felt like so much longer. 

• Options

I know care bear I was unsure if I'd get a positive on digital especially with how faint the line is. It's a first response test but not an early testing one. Just the regular that suggests testing on day of missed period. 

• Options

Maybe you implanted earlier than you think...awesome Sunday morning news any Hun congrats!! I’m about 4 weeks 6 days doesn’t feel real and don’t think will I till early reassurance scan I’ve gone private with at nearly 8 weeks...

how did oh take it? Xx

• Options

Congratulations coffee jack!! That’s fantastic news!!!!