Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

7dpo breasts not sore anymore? Ttc

Replies

• Options
    Hey angelbee! That sounds very like implantation, give it about a week and test then if so and do it with red dye test I had lots of cramping this time around in my back and belly like I was coming on but knew I was pregnant because of my other symptoms this time around I got my positive slightly later than last time so not sure how many weeks I am atm hope to get a scan soon.
  • Options
    Thank you Xeniattc , I will wait till next Friday at least. I hope by then I will be having more symptoms, lol...Funny how much we want symptoms to assure us! I only go to the loo so many times, a little heartburn and yesterday hunger started. I hope it’s not all in my head. My fingers are crossed 🤞🏽 though.

Xeniattc, did you bleed/spot this time too? Can’t wait to hear how far you are after that scan, wishing you all the best with this one too. 
  • Options
    Yes I did bleed this time around just had the tiniest spotting was kind of worried a bit at first as pregnancy wasn’t the thing in my mind at the time so was thinking that’s weird but then it sort of clicked to me haha. If you’re inpatient like I am who went through like 4 negatives as I was testing too early I would suggest wait as long as possible and test with the first urine of the day with red dye test hun that will help out to find out possibly sooner than when they tell u to test x
  • Options
    My symptoms before positive we’re sore breasts , cramps etc I think I’m about 7/8 weeks at the moment x
  • Options
    Xeniattc said:
    My symptoms before positive we’re sore breasts , cramps etc I think I’m about 7/8 weeks at the moment x
    Ah I'm really glad you got your bfp 😊
  • Options
    Xeniattc said:
    Yes I did bleed this time around just had the tiniest spotting was kind of worried a bit at first as pregnancy wasn’t the thing in my mind at the time so was thinking that’s weird but then it sort of clicked to me haha. If you’re inpatient like I am who went through like 4 negatives as I was testing too early I would suggest wait as long as possible and test with the first urine of the day with red dye test hun that will help out to find out possibly sooner than when they tell u to test x

I’d rather wait, I don’t like disappointments... I’m thinking of waiting till my birthday, or maybe that’s insane! My birthday is on the 25th April. No that’s too far, I’ll just wait long enough. 

Thank you Xeniattc, I will use the red dye test. I think my boobs are starting to hurt a little too...🤞🏽
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you!! 🤞
  • Options
    It seems like last month was not my month because I tested on the 24th and got a negative test. This month, I had to get my period on Monday or at least yesterday, nothing till today. I took a test this morning and came back with a faint positive! I’m really hoping for the best. I just wanted to make an update.
    I'm worried though, I’m having period-like cramps every now and then since Monday, it’s as if my period is coming...anyone experiencing the cramps?
  • Options
    Beni96Beni96 Regular
    edited May 6, 2020 10:21PM
    @Xeniattc this post Has given me hope im in exaclty the same situation as you had a negative at 8DPO same symptoms except no brown spotting .... I have a 5 year old daughter and with her I’ve never had any symptoms till around 16 weeks :/ don’t know why lol . Af due  today and didn’t show up so waiting till tomorrow and if not then will be testing on Friday ! I have very sore boobs since 5DPO AND constipation and hungry all the time . Also white cm (sorry tmi). So yeah I still have hope 🌸🌸🌸🙈
  • Options
    Aww congratulations @Angelbee looks like a positive to me😍 period cramps are normal sign I had them as well still do now and then . @Beni96 fingers crossed for your positive !! Let us know on Friday ! 
  • Options
    @Xeniattc, thanx, your thread helped me relax and have hope. It still feels like a dream and I’m really praying for the very best. Did you check how far along you are with this pregnancy?

I took another test this morning, it’s still faint and a different PT but more clear than yesterday. Thanx for assuring me with the cramps, they got me worried.xx
  • Options
    @Angelbee I have my first scan on the 18th this month , as far as I am aware I’m about 11 weeks now, this pregnancy so far has been way easier than it was first time around with my boy fingers crossed for a little girl this time  <3 
    I cannot wait to see your journey keep us all updated ! 
  • Options

My little boy turns 1 on 20th this month, I cannot wait to see what he will be like with his sibling ❤️
  • Options
    @Xeniattc i couldnt wait any longer lol , I tested today in the morning and it came back BFN 😭😭 maybe its still to Early to test although im 15dpo and should of got my period yesterday , but no period and a negative result not even a faint line :( and here I though all the symptoms will lead to show two lines ☹️☹️☹️
  • Options
    @Beni96 don’t get your hopes up ! Wait and see a couple days , and if you aren’t then don’t worry it will come ! At the moment due to this lockdown situation it’s a bit lonely to be pregnant especially if it’s your first baby because my partner won’t be allowed with me when I have my scan and that makes me so upset because with my last pregnancy we went through everything together I just feel like it’s been all taken away from me now .. 
  • Options
    @Xeniattc this isn’t my first baby I have a 5 years old daughter 🌸❤️ I just wanted her to have a sister or brother :) and we wasn’t really trying but I knew that something might of happened haha and I started feeling like you described on the post from 2018 exaclty same symptoms but as I said the test is a big negative not even a slight faint line :/ 
  • Options
    @Beni96 ah I’m sorry to hear that but some women don’t really get their positives till a few days after missed period, yeah this isn’t my first either but I feel so lonely about this pregnancy I can’t meet any midwifes face to face , have to attend all my appointments alone😔. I hope your little girl gets a sibling soon, have you been keeping an eye on your cycle I know when I’m ovulating every time since I started paying attention to my body obviously when I’m not pregnant 😂. It really helps reading into those things how ovulation works when is the best time to have sex etc! 
  • Options
    Xeniattc said:
    @Angelbee I have my first scan on the 18th this month , as far as I am aware I’m about 11 weeks now, this pregnancy so far has been way easier than it was first time around with my boy fingers crossed for a little girl this time  <3 
    I cannot wait to see your journey keep us all updated ! 
    That’s great to hear, I hope mine goes easier too and I can’t wait to pass the first 12 weeks, 8 more to go. I’m 4+2 today. Still so early 🙈. I took a digital test today and it came back with a final confirmation. Will keep you posted.

• Options
    Xeniattc said:

My little boy turns 1 on 20th this month, I cannot wait to see what he will be like with his sibling ❤️
    He is so cute and adorable, I’m sure he’s going to be a loving and protective brother...They grow so quickly.🙂
  • Options
    @Angelbee ahh wonderful news! Good luck on your pregnancy! Can’t wait to share each other’s journeys on here!