Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

ugh I feel you ladies this TWW is dreadful. Im 8/9 DPO and dying to test ! I might tomorrow morning but not getting any hopes up. I haven’t had any crazy symptoms so I’ve already been feeling a little down about that ! Only praying ! Xoxox

• Options

Thankyou trying and sas. It's funny how one minute I can advise people not to stress and Google and that it's normal to feel a bit resentful when others get their BFP. But can't seem to live by my own advice at times 😂

Thanks girls I just need reminded at times lol. Oh sas. Did yous manage to get bd yesterday? My first pregnancy I got pregnant from dtd 4 days before. I know this cause hubby was away at work and when I found out how far along I was I counted back and sure enough the sperm hung on in there for a while 😂 fingers crossed for you love xxx

• Options

Chin up Rachel. Still time for an egg to implant so maybe next couple days you'll get symptoms 🤞🤞 xx

• Options

Thanks Broody, I managed to get one in yesterday morning amd really wanted to get one in today too. I've never tried to dtd the day before and day of ovulation since ttc thinking this may be the little push I need to conceive. Wow 4 days before, super sperm...lol! Thanksfpr cheering me up .

Ahh rachel, as broody says implantation may have not happened yet plus you hear of some women getting no symptoms at all before thrie BFP. Maybe try to hold off until 11/12dpo to test. Xx

Hi Carebear, I'm sorry I'm not sure if AB's eoudk effect fertilization/implantation. Give pur friend Google a try. Let is know what you find as it would be interesting to know. X

• Options

Gosh so many typos...been working on an assignment all day for work and my brain is obviously frazzled 🙈🙈🙈

• Options

Your welcome love. I'm sure dtd on ovulation day is good but I'm convinced it's more important to get those sperm in there before O day. Can take hours n hours apparently for sperm to reach the fallopian tube so it's great if you can do it both but I'd be much happier knowing I did it the day before rather than the day of. Xx

• Options

Good morning ladies. 

My bleeding has stopped completely, yesterday was the 3rd day and it was brown only when wiping. 

Took a test yesterday afternoon with afternoon urine around 3 hour hold. But BFN. :( 

quite gutted as my bleed must have been AF. completely different in texture, colour and length and even AF symptoms. 

My AF wasnt supposed to be due until Thursday this week. I’d have been 14DPO, On to the next month xxx

• Options

I'm really sorry Anderson 😣 mine changed too when first started ttc but then last month was better after a shaky start....thought I'd come on few days early but was just bit heavier spotting than normal followed by AF on normal day xxx

• Options

good morning everyone! Hope you are all ok! 

Anderson I would test again in a couple days on first urine of the day and hope you get a bfp, don’t count yourself out yet🤞 

Me on the other hand am defo out, tho the whole of yesterday it was more pink then red. Think I need to realise that my periods need to sort them self out still so just need to be patient!

sas i hope you get your bfp! Me and oh have had a little argument about dtd, think men seem to think “it will just happen” but is women want it as soon as possible and will do anything to make it happen 😂

I’ve read it’s good to dtd 2/3 days before ovulation, whether its true or not I don’t know but I’ve been doing it the day before my predicted ovulation don’t think ive ever done it on ovulation day! 

Hugs and baby dust to all xxx

• Options

Has anyone ever had orange blood before with af? I’ve got like pink/orange, now I know I shouldn’t google but I have and some websites says it’s nothing to worry about, some say it’s implantation and the flo app says it could mean there’s irregularities with the urine tissue! Probably is nothing to worry about but thought I’d ask if anyone else has had it before as the first time I’ve ever noticed orange. Xxx

• Options

No sorry hunni not had it or heard of it hope you get it sorted xxx

• Options

Never had that before flowers. How soon is it now til your AF due xx

• Options

Af came on saturday so mid-way through now, it’s not loads but it’s enough to make me notice  and I feel like I’ve never had it before, I’ve gone back to pink/red now xx

• Options

Oh yeah sorry I totally forgot you had AF. That's weird isn't it. Glad all is back to normal now x

• Options

Hi ladies,

Sorry to hear Anderson as trying said mine have changed since ttc, there must be something with it that makes our bodies change. Hope you're ok X

Flowers, I think AF can be all different kinss of blood colours but if it's not normal for you then maybe make an appointment to see nurse. Our bodies can do strange things at time. Xx

Thanks Broody, I'm confused a little this month as I had definite ovulation pains (which I get every month) last night but still have egcm. Not sure if it's residual preseed as popped some in yesterday morning but oh couldn't finish (sorry tmi). I normally ovulate from cd 12-14 so if still there tonight might have to temp oh into dtd (he thinks I've ovulated already so there might not be so much pressure!). How are you feeling? Xx

• Options

yeah i thought that sas think my body is still working itself out from coming of the pill in may, might see what happens next month if af turns up and if I see orange again I might give the doctors a call, problem is I over think everything lol, don’t know maybe the fact I’ve been really ill over the weekend could affect af? Should be finished soon so will keep an eye out on it xx

• Options

So ladies today I am 10DPO and I thought why not take a test thinking it will be negative and put my mind at ease.... but idk about you but my OH and I see a faint line !! I toona digital and it said not pregnant. Has that happened to anyone ? Is it too early for a digital ?! Xoxox image

• Options

Hi ràchel yes digital ones are less sensitive test again in couple of days to put mind at rest but I think congratulations  xxx

• Options

Thank you trying xxxx 💙

• Options

That's looks positive to me and you'll probably get a darker line in a few days. Digi are less sensitive. Congrats xx