Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Thank yous all for your wishes girls. Mine go out to yous. 

I have just went for shower, been a bit lazy seen as I have a day off! And when I wiped I noticed my red has now went to a more brown with stretchy CM, I’ve never had this before. Also in the shower sorry if tmi- my nipples were so sensitive to the water I had to step back. 

i think I’ll test on the 14th, if my period hasn’t came by then or if this bleed doesn’t get any heavier. I’m very scared of POAS, it breaks my heart when I never see That second line. Had MC April 2018. 

Again thank yous for your replies ladies yous are all lovely. Wishing you’s baby dust and BFP this month! X 

• Options

Hi ladies,

Well I'm on a study day from work today and attempting to write an essay...I'm such a procrastinator 😩 lol 

Broody food going on the the BD fromt, I just about managed to get my oh locked in to dtd on both days of the weekend. Sounds like you have it all covered hunni. FC for you. Xx 

Flowers, it sounds very promising. I know it's hard not to read into symptoms but try to relax...if only I could take my only advise 🤔 FC and baby dust lovely xxx

Anderson it sounds promising and if it has now turned into brown then it could have been implantation. Do you plan intestine in a few days?? Xx

Rachel it also.aojnd promising so I have everything crossed for you. Xx

I'm CD11 and will probably ovulate tomorrow or the next day which is normal for me. Over the last few months I haven't bd'd on my ovulation day so hopefully this month I can as it falls on a weekend. Oh works some long hours and gets tired.  I'm still gibjgn the pre seed a fo too but only using a small amount as I seem to have lots of cm this month round, which I'm not complaining about 😊  

Baby dust to everyone, xxxxx

• Options

*advice

• Options

Have a great weekend doing the BD sas 😁😁 hoping this is the month 🤞 xx

• Options

Evening ladies just been working today and im coming down with a cold so not Good 😣

I've got a question as wondering if I've ovulated early as my CM is now a mixture of ewcm and creamy lotion also had some very mild pain today....worried as only std once as though was going to ovulate Sunday 😣 do u think I've missed the boat for this month? Only good thing would be at least I will be spared the dreaded 2ww xx

• Options

OMG can't believe it changed dtd to std 😶🤣🤣 xxx

• Options

😂😂😂 predictive text is the worst xx

• Options

Maybe in next couple days your cm will be more egg white consistency. Pain could be ovulation. A lot of women get it before they release the egg. You been using opk's trying? Xx

• Options

Hi broody I know it really is the worse lol

No my nurse advised me against using them as cause too much stress especially since me and my other half do not live together....long story just said to dtd on day 10 12 and 14 but not working out like that this month both full of cold and now worrying I've already ovulated 😣 xxx

• Options

Aw hope you feel better soon. Some people can have the odd random short or long cycle. But don't worry yourself too much if that is the case. Only takes one sperm hanging around at the right time. You just never know xx

• Options

Thanks hunni just feeling bit fed up like I've messed this month up but are other months I get that 🤔 xxx

• Options

Good morning ladies. 

I thought I had IB as it was only when I wipe although now it’s more like AF so I’m guessing it’s areived a week early. Weird thing is I never get sore boobs and my nipples are still tingly! And no cramping at all, I usually am doubled over in pain. Oh well ladies! Onto the next month, baby dust to yous all xxx

• Options

Hi trying I'd say if you still have some ewcm then there's still a chance. You can feel ovulation psin way before you ovulate. I would try to get a bd in tonight if your oh is coming around. Try not to stress yourself out like brookes said it only takes that once. Sending hugs. 

How is everyone doing today?? Xx

• Options

Thanks sas, I know I can't be sure so have done the deed last night and this morning and hoping for one more for luck lol only gonna know when I ovulated when AF comes as I know there is 15 days between them. Hope your Ok? Xxx

• Options

Sounds like you have it all covered and deffo try to get another in tonight 😉 Did you carry on using the preseed? Xx

I'm good thanks, dtd this morning and will get one in tonight and tomorrow morning if oh isn't too tired...lol. Xx

Hi Anderson that is strange your AF arrived a week early. I've found that my cycle is very different since I started ttc whereas before they were regukre as clockwork. Funny how the body works. Hope you're ok about it and sending baby dust for the next cycle. X

• Options

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok! 

Been so ill with this cold and sore throat! Didn’t wake up till 11 this morning and went downstairs and slept on the sofa from 12:30pm-3pm!!! Feel really sick and went to the toilet and I have found a little bit of pink/brownish blood when i wiped! Still another week away from af is supposed to be due so I don’t know what’s going on and I’m so confused, not getting my hope up for it being implantation but I do usually just get af in straight full flo and that’s how I know it’s her, suppose got to wait and see 😩xxx

• Options

Well it’s definitly af😭 it’s turned to proper red now and I’ve got cramps, 7 days early aswell! Here’s to next cycle 👍xxx

• Options

Oh flowers I'm sorry hunni I know it bloody hurts.....don't know how we all do it each month 😣

Same for you Anderson and same as what sas said mine has changed since trying to conceive not when it arrives but definitely in consistency and length also I now get different symptoms each month too drives me mad 😣 

Dad Only got a bit left now...not sure it's helping me tbh....time will tell xxx

• Options

Sas not dad 🤣🤣🤣 xxx

• Options

Thanks girls. 

Im trying not to feel disheartened. My OH really thought it was IB too. He keeps saying to me every time I’m due AF, I think your preg! But I feel I imagined symptoms other months, this month felt different. I think because I had a sharp pain in my left side of abdomen then had light bleeding the same night I really believed it was IB but now pretty sure it’s AF. 

I think my cycles are changing, the only thing that hasn’t changed is my extemely bad cramps and backache The first few days of AF. Although with this bleed- Nothing! Also sensitive nipples. I’ve just felt exauhsted today, 

Flowers thats exactly what happened to me. I’ve had 2 days now of heavy to light bleeding it’s on and off. I definetly ovulated on the 29th August, therefore I know I shouldn’t have an early period. My AF due 14th Sept. Me and OH decorating next month and also have planned a trip to Alton Towers (we are big kids at heart), so have some to look forward to. 

Baby dust girls. X