Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

November 2018 TTC

Replies

• Options

7DPO today and have had creamy/lotion like cm yesterday a d again this morning. there hasn’t been any further blood since that one time on Sunday. 

Symptom spotting even though I don’t even know what I’m looking for!! Feel like I keep getting a shooting pain in my boob and they felt a bit sore yesterday but other then that nothing. 

Really have everything crossed for a bfp this month as I always said I would love an August baby but I’m never as lucky as that. 

• Options

With it being day 30 I did a test and obviously bfn argh!!! 😰

• Options

What dpo are you Andrea? 

• Options

7DPO and bfn obviously. But because they are there I did one anyway 🤪🤪

• Options

Hi all can i join you pls. Stopped pill 1st Oct had normal withdrawel 4th Oct ended 9th had 1st proper af 29th Oct. I have no symptoms other than sore tingly boobs not sure what dpo I am. I had so many pregnancy symptoms after stopping the pill. Been on the pill for years so not sure whether this is normal or not! Waiting til Friday to test if I can wait lol!! Good luck for everyone xxx

• Options

Hi sweet Star. Did you track ovulation? 

• Options

No didnt track other than put dates in an app which put ovulation 12th Oct bd on 5th 7th 8th 11th 12th 13th 15th hopefully caught ovulation on one of those days 🤞🤞🤞

• Options

I came off the pill 1st September and last week was the first time I ovulated since coming off. So took me 10 weeks in total!! 

So don’t be too disappointed if nothing this month as you may not of ovulated and be back “to normal” yet xx 

• Options

Thanks just assumed i would ovulate after normal period never thought i might not have ovulated will know hopefully either way soon. Hope ypu get your bfp!!!

• Options

Thank you ! I thought I would do but I didn’t. All this negative opk tests really got me down so when I got a positive last week I was so happy!! Was on the verge of booking me an appointment with the doctor xx 

• Options

I bet you were!! Have you got any symptoms? xx

• Options

Nope nothing at all. Not sure if I should of shouldnT!! 

Only thing is I’ve had slight sore boobs but that could be anything I spose xx

• Options

Thats like me last month coming off the pill had so many symptoms this time nothing except boobs which could be normal for me as nothing to compare!! Try to put it out of my mind but i can't!

• Options

I'm 8dpo today I get sore/tingly boobs/nipples every month it can be all 4 together or just some so boob sensitivity isn't really a strong indicator for me :( temp on 6dpo was 98.5 and on 7dpo it dipped to 98.3 and today on 8dpo it jumped up to 98.6 I doubt it means anything and my cm is just like last month the thick lotiony kind I don't feel any different from last month either so I think I'm probably out. This is how my chart looks and it's kind of crazy..image

• Options

Hey ladies....can you guys give your opinion and tell me if these last 3 are positive...they were all taken today. Are they dark enough to be considered positive? I'm super crampy today.image

• Options

Trying for 2019. I’ve never done a chart so it means nothing to me 🙈

mrs yako. I would say the bottom one is positive if not very close to being positive

having some sharp pains in my left hand sode this evening. The left hand side level with my belly button And below. Not quite sure what this mean 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Options

8DPO and don’t particularly feel anything still. So I’m really counting myself out again. Surely there must be some signs at this stage. Especially when I see people getting bfp at 8DPO!! 

This waiting is such a stress. 

• Options

Hi everyone, jumping in here as I hear talking to people in similar situations helps before all this monthly wait. Currently on cycle 3 of our TTC after getting off implant for thr last 10 years or so, am 31 and my husband 32, this is our first together even tho he has 2 from previous relationshi.. have long cycle length so this week is Ovulation week for me and then after weekend the 2 week wait begins again.. how do you guys get on whilst waiting? Hoping you all have a good month results :) 

• Options

Aww jade, sorry to hear this, praying that you ll get a positive soon, everybody is different... I too have long cycle length with mine averaging 31days, so I feel you on the long monthly wait .I’ve only recently started ttc but hoping/staying positive that it ll happen in its own terms. I hope the new doc has a better result than your previous, keep us updated on it & good luck! 

• Options

Ele26... I'm in my ovulation week too! Pretty positive I ovulated last night. Do you use ovulation tests to determine when you ovulate? I started using them last month and they have been a huge help.