Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

December 2018 TTC

Replies

• Options

Thanks ladies I think I will do the every second day and we will see. So we dtd cd7 and then realized my mistake So we Dtd again in the 8th then on the 10th which is yesterday. My opk was quite faint but it seemed at the same level At the control line yesterday so if I get darker than the control line today, do I dtd or wait another day as per se orders? 

• Options

Hey NeedAllTheInfo, Thank you. I am going to try to wait til at least 6 days before my missed period so the 10th so Monday. I have First Response waiting lol.

Mummy5711, I am very nauseous, I actually slept sitting up last night because of it. Now I am at my desk begging my body to get it together cause I swear ima throw up this time. My spotting is gone now so hopefully Monday I get my BFP.

• Options

Does anyone think I could have Ovulated later? 

• Options

So angry. Men are just stupid and don’t listen one bit. So I tell him we are to dtd every other night so that his sperm can replenish blah we dtd last night so tonight we miss a night and then dtd tomorrow. No he doesnt listen and says (sorry tmi) that he had a w**k in the shower. His response oh I thought we just couldn’t have sex every night. no that’s not what I said. Then because I’m getting mad I’m overreactin. No f**k off 😡😡😡😡 sorry about the rant. I’m so mad. As if we don’t get down enough each month when AF shows you have other half’s who really don’t help one bit 😭😭😭😭

• Options

Lea I’m so sorry! How frustrating!! Men can be such morons sometimes

• Options

Precious I feel you I was exactly the same with the whole ovulation thing. 

I haven't had a chance to do opks I've just been so busy and super stressed lately need to calm myself down with work hubby friends drama etc. 

Lea I know men are morons and don't understand our pain. We have to teach them how to boost their sperm quality too need!

Hoping for little Xmas pressies. Hubby and I are in a mood and I am due to ovulate tomorrow great 😂

• Options

Typical men lea! Oh dear I wouldn't stress too much as long as you're still dtd around your fertile period then youre still in with a good chance so don't get too hung up on specific days. clearly you've not worn him out yet 😂

• Options

its So frustrating. Feel like I’m the one who has to do everything. Im the one that’s had to come off the pill and wait around for everything to go back to normal. I’m the one who has to monitor days and use opk. I’m the one who’s on edge waiting to see if AF shows or not. I literally ask him for one thing and he doesn’t listen. 😖

• Options

CD12 today girls and I've been keeping up with smep. My temp has taken a dive the last few days to 97.7°F and my cm isn't really very much it's wet but there's nothing really there either. Opk is still very light lines I was hoping I would O earlier this month but it doesn't seem likely so far. My temp chart is very different from last month too it's weird. Pic of my opks so far!

• Options

Eclipsa, I’m cd13 so very close to you. When do you normally ovulate? What’s your cycle like? I got my positive opk earlier than expected, 2 days ago but I have yet to ovulate since my temp is low. I kept up with smep before and it didn’t work so my dr suggested every second day only so I’m covering my bases until next thursday even if I ovulate tmr. 

• Options

DeeDee my cycle isn't very regular it's usually between 28-32 days it's almost never the same every month last month it was 32 and the month before it was 29 I'm hoping this month it's 28/29 but with how my opks are so far I'm not expecting it to be until next week or so but I think the lines are getting darker I might start testing twice a day but it might be too soon for that. Have you been testing since your positive everyday after? It might not have been a true positive because last month for me I got a solid smiley on CB and Positive on my opks an the next day I got an even darker positive and my temp went up the day after that.

• Options

afternoon ladies good luck with you that are about to ovulate 

I got AF today slightly gutted but CD1 again 

• Options

I haven’t been testing afterwards because the two days leading up to the positive, the line was the same colour as the control line and then I got my deep colour that’s darker than the control line on cd11 so I know it’s a true positive. Last month I didn’t ovulate till 3 days after my positive opk. My cyckes run 28 days normally give or take 1-2 days and it seems I may be right on track. If I ovulate today it’s a 27 day cycle otherwise it’ll be 28. Don’t start testing twice a day until you’re very close. That’s what I did. 

• Options

Morning ladies. So it’s Cd 15 for me today. Glow predicts today as ovulation. Haven’t had chance to use opk the last couple of days though as have been so busy out and about. Didn’t get my positive opk last month until cd16 so will trying use opk going forward from today! 

Have put my glow calendar below. will dtd for the next few days too but hopefully we have dtd enough, what do you ladies think? xx 

• Options

so I’ve eitjer missed my positive (yesterday) or im

about to get a positive opk! 😃😃

• Options

Hi moving over from the November thread. Can't believe af has shown her face I really thought we'd done it this time. Realised today that's it's 2 years since I took any kind of contraception. Can't believe it's taking so long 

• Options

Ellie88, I am sorry you have been waiting so long. Have you seen a physician about it?

• Options

No I've not seen a Dr about it. I've not been on contraception but only been properly trying with ovulation tests and ovia app for 3 months. The rest of the time it was just if it happens it happens. It's so strange I caught for my daughter in 2 months and my son straight away. Don't know why is taking so long this time 

• Options

I know how you feel my first 2 I feel within first 2 months, this time it’s been a year 😢 

• Options

I got peak ovulation today at day 19! Wtf?!? How long is my cycle gonna be this month. Last month it was 34 days when usually I’m 28/29 days. dtd Friday and today plan to do again tomoro and hopefully get result this time.