Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me? - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I did think I felt something the other night but it’s not happened again yet! Yeah I can imagine when you get bigger it’s then abit uncomfortable lol! Xx
  • Options
    Hello :) Just came back from my first ultrasound!! It was so special! We saw the little baby wiggling and moving around! The heart beat was at 180. And I’m reading at 11.3 weeks rather than 10.5 weeks! So my due date is now Dec1! 
  • Options
    Hey. How can i unfollow this thread? Keep getting notifications!
  • Options
    Click the little green star next to the thread’s name to unfollow :) 
  • Options
    Ah billy that’s great! So happy for you! Your only 7 weeks behind me! I’ve just had another midwife appt as been feeling very dizzy and been having some cramps which are all normal! And I heard my baby girl’s heartbeat again 💖 I love hearing it 🥰 I had the whooping cough vaccine too. My 20 week scan is just under 2 weeks away now! Xx
  • Options
    Click the little green star next to the thread’s name to unfollow :) 
    Not working! Does it have to go dark green? 
  • Options
    Awww thats great news Billy xx

Wow nearly 20 week scan already Ellie times flown 

I had my 31 week appointment yesterday bump is measuring 34 weeks 🤭. Its not very accurate so im not worried lol xx 
  • Options
    I know! Next week I’m half way already! It is going quite quick lol. Ahh you are near the finish line, not too many weeks left for you now! Exciting xx 
  • Options
    @billythekitty that's wonderful news. So pleased. @Ellie34 cant believe your nearly half way! @Alyssa19 sounds like you have a lovely growing bubba in there!!

Hi ladies, I've been very quiet as last week I had a call to say my beautiful baby is high risk for Edwards or Patau syndrome. It was my Papp a level and slightly low Hcg. Please pray for me and my little one. We attempted to have a CVS last week but it was unable to be done due to my bowel being in the way. I am booked in for an amnio next week. I pray all of this is just a temporary nightmare. I now regret telling anyone until I had the results of my screening back. I hope it will all be okay I'm stuck in a nightmare xx
  • Options
    Oh god @Char09 I’m so sorry to hear this, keep positive, at the next test do they say for definite whether it’s a yes or no that they have it? I’m thinking of you Hun xx
  • Options
    Yes it will be a definate yes or no as they will take babys cells from the amniotic fluid. Thank you, it's been hell xx
  • Options
    Everything is crossed for you, so so hope everything will be ok 🙏🏻🤞🏻Xxx
  • Options
    Oh no Char! I’m so so sorry to hear what’s happening! I do hope you get good news next week! I’m keeping you in my thoughts! Courage in the next couples days! Xx
  • Options
    Oh Char im sorry to hear that. My friends baby got a 1 in 16 chance of Down syndrome and she had extra tests and just turned 2 and was totally healthy. Hopefully same happens for you xx
  • Options
    I thought amnio wasnt 100% though Char?? Good Luck for you and your baby xx
  • Options
    Thanks all. Alyssa, its baby's DNA rather than taking a sample from the placenta which is mine and babies. They will never be able to say 100% as they have to cover their arses but it's the only test that you can get a diagnosis from and not just a diagnostic like the screening or having a harmony test x
  • Options
    Good luck Char! Let us know how the test goes!! Wishing you only the best xx
  • Options
    How are you doing ladies??! I miss our discussions!! 
    I’ve been more energized lately! I can tell my second trimester is around the corner! I am 12.5 weeks today! 
  • Options
    Char did you get your tests done? Hoping for good news! Good luck xo
  • Options
    Hi Billy. Ive definitely got the nesting bug or something going on. These last 2 days we havent stopped, its my little boys 3rd birthday party next saturday so trying to make sure the house and garden are looking good. Nice to finally have energy and motivation xx

Hope your ok Char and the results were positive. Been hoping to hear an update 🤞 xx