Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me? - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Hi all! So my 20 week scan is tomorrow! I’m so nervous! So so so hope all is ok! 

@Char09 I really hope all is ok? Xx
  • Options
    Ellie, how did your scan go?! 20 weeks already!! You’re half way through! So exciting :) How have you been feeling?
  • Options
    For some reason your message didnt pop up Ellie. Hope everything was good with the scan xx
  • Options

All is good 💖 see her little feet!! And they confirmed it’s a girl, I was panicking abit as it was my 16 week scan that I found out so wanted to triple check lol! Xx
  • Options
    Awww great news. Cute little feet photo xx
  • Options
    Thank you! So so happy xx 
  • Options
    Good evening ladies! How are you doing tonight?
    I just ordered a special birthday cake for my hubby’s 30th bday! We decided to write on it Happy Birthday Daddy Alex! And we’ll serve it at family dinner, it’ll be our pregnancy announcement! We’re doing it June 15! So I’ll be 15 weeks then! I’m so excited to finally tell ❤️
  • Options
    Aw billy I love that announcement!! Really nice! How are you feeling? Did you have much sickness? I still feel sick at least once a day lol but it soon goes once I eat. I’ve been feeling her little kicks most days now, it’s a lush but weird feeling! 21 weeks on Saturday! Crazy xx
  • Options
    Soooo busy at the minute as its my little boys party on saturday at our house 35+ adults and 8 kiddos. I must be mad 😅. Your announcement is a lovely idea Billy. Its my birthday on the 19th 🙃 xx
    Ellie the kicks are amazing arent they ive got my 34 week appointment on Tuesday 😯. Feeling huge and wondering what i will measure 😅. Was measuring 34 weeks at my 31 week appointment lol xx
  • Options
    Ellie, I can’t believe you are still feeling sick.. how awful! I have been feeling great.. only sick a few times at the beginning, and nauseous at night now if I have an empty stomach.. and I’m bloated often, but in general I feel very good with more energy already.. barely feel pregnant.. so I can’t wait to start seeing my belly and feel kicks! When did you start feeling them??

Alyssa, busy month!! You are so good to be doing so much at 34 weeks!! I’m impressed! Hopefully you’ll have lots of help, and you’ll get spoiled and pampered for your birthday :)
  • Options
    Party went great but omg i was tired and achy. Had a growth scan today as was measuring 38 weeks at 34 weeks and it was off the chart 😅. Everything is good though he already weighs about 6lb 😯. How are we all?? Xx not a great picture but it gets harder as they get bigger to get a good shot. 
  • Options
    Hi billy! I only started feeling kicks just over a week ago! And today I’ve felt her lots! 🥰 my sickness is pretty much fine now it’s prob once a day just before I eat in the mornings that I feel abit sicky but nothing like before! I’m 22 weeks on Saturday! Hope your good! 

@AlyssaCarlin19 so he is measuring ahead! 6lbs already! Hopefully he will be here before he gets too big lol xx
  • Options
    Alyssa! What a big boy! Growing so fast! He’ll be there before you know it!! Cute picture, must’ve been nice to see him again :) Glad the party went smoothly!! Now take some time for yourself!! You must be off work by now I suppose? 

Ellie, that’s amazing! I can’t wait for 20 weeks to start feeling kicks! It must be so special :) Did you start shopping for baby?

I’m almost 15 weeks! I have my first doctor/obgyn appointment next week! I don’t really know what to expect or what it is for, but I am excited to meet the doctor that will deliver my baby! I also started my amazon baby registry and I am so excited to be picking a stroller, bottles, diapers etc! Maybe we’ll send the link to family members at some point, but it is fun to browse for now! I already got a few swaddles, baby carrier (used), and a bed sheet! When I was pregnant before my mc I had ordered a bunch of clothes during the holidays’ sale.. so mainly missing the big items! 
  • Options
    Next week is my last week at work thankfully as its getting harder. Going to see Muse perform this weekend. I posted wrong one this is the updated graph which includes growth scan lol. Yes it was lovely seeing him again since i havent had a scan since 20 weeks and im now 34+2. I felt my first from 17 weeks on the dot so any day now Billy 😍. Glad the sickness has calmed Ellie xx 
  • Options
    Alyssa! Nice grow curve! Did they change your edd based on that?! It looks like you’ve been ahead of it for a while!! Baby will be here before you know it! What are your plans once you’re off work?? :) 

17 weeks is just around the corner! But I think I have a tilted uterus, so chances are it might take longer to feel kicks.. I totally saw my bump this morning the way I was laying! Totally freaked me out, there’s actually a baby growing inside of me!!! :)
  • Options
    No they dont change due date after 12 week scan here. I have a feeling he will be here earlier than my first though and my guess is 8lb 7oz. Still havent got anything down from the loft that i saved from my first. Got lots of baby clothes to wash up there and probably scrub this house top to bottom but only if its rainy haha. Ill be in the garden in the sunshine with my feet in a bucket of cold water when its nice as much as possible or be painting the fence knowing me 😂. Ive already bought the paint ready lol. Awwww you will have to take a bump pic. My next bump comparison pic will be next week at 35 weeks. Its my birthday the first week im off but ive got consultant app on 18th, health visitor on 19th (my birthday) and midwife on 21st. Soooo many appointments near the end xx oh and i still dont believe theres a baby inside of me either, i didnt with my first and didnt believe he was here safe and mine until he was 3 days old 😅 xx
  • Options
    @billythekitty so exciting! I have bought quite abit, ordering the furniture next week and will be getting my pram hopefully next month. My Moses basket has now been delivered. I can’t wait to start on her nursery! 💖xx
  • Options
    Ellie! Super exciting! Everything is so cute!! I still want to wait a bit longer before starting to buy the big things.. at least a month! I am 15 weeks now, and we are announcing it to the family and friends this weekend coming up! I don’t show yet, so we haven’t been in a rush to tell! But I have a feeling that it will start soon :) I better start shopping stretchy summer shorts! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sun!! 
  • Options
    Its pouring it down here i got drowned walking home today and its meant to be like this for a week. Got some cleaning supplies ready for when im off so i can blitz the house before baby comes. Your lucky billy i show really fast and it was very obvious by 16 weeks both times. This was my comparison from both times at 16 weeks 😅
  • Options
    Alyssa!! Wow that’s a cute belly! I wish!! I have absolutely nothing! Though, I have a tilted uterus and I read that’s why it’s not showing.. kind of worried something is wrong.. but I don’t have any reason to be worried other than no belly :P 

Rainy week would’ve been the perfect time to clean a house!! Hopefully you’re nesting instincts kick in strong when you’re off work and you have all the energy you need!! I’m already excited thinking the fall willl be the perfect time for me to be nesting hah! :)