Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Thanks ladies 😘.
    So you're now in your TWW as well Genabella.  Fx you and  I hope that the TWW doesn't drag.
    Fx for you too  Trying. 
  • Options
    Thank you Giegie got zero symptoms today though so not sure what is happening but time will tell xxx
  • Options
    Hey girls! Sas glad you are staying relaxed👍 Best way to be! Xxx Giegie good luck lovely, hope it all goes well for you 🤞xxx Genabella fx for you lovely hope af doesn’t show up for you xxx Trying hope you are well and af stays away for you aswell xxx Cd 13 for me ovulation due tomorrow according to flo app but I will wait for my usual ovulation pains. Bd’d Tuesday and will bd again some point this week but not pushing it. I feel very relaxed even though a friend of mine has just had her baby boy and another friend due her baby in 6 weeks. It will be me soon... hopefully xxx
  • Options
    Sorry ladies hyjacking jacking the post.... just wondering how soon before Af have you got a positive?? Not sure bang on when I ovulate. 
    Thansk 
  • Options
    Hi hunni CD 1 is the first day of AF if not sure when you ovulate take opk x2 a day from CD 9/10 till you get a positive which should be as dark if not darker than control line hope that helps and welcome everyone is lovely here xxx
  • Options
    Welcome to the mad house Jetty1989 😂 
    ladies quick question for anyone who’s oh has had sperm analysis, my hubby due to get his tomoro but he has been under the weather all week while away at work. I passed it off as man flu but he’s home this eve and is properly poorly. Shivers fever coughing head cold etc. Is there any point in him going tomoro? I don’t want to skew the results and have to re do it .thansk 
  • Options
    Really sorry Genabella hunni but don't have a clue is there a number you could ring to ask them? Sorry no help xxxx
  • Options
    Also don't know Genabella.  I'm only aware of the no sex few days b4 as a stipulation.  Can you call and ask the clinic/GP?
  • Options
    We have rescheduled the appointment for next Friday. The clinic said the high temp combined with cold/flu medication can affect the results so best to wait. I now have a weekend of a sick man to contend with. Send wine 🙈😂🙏🏼
  • Options
    🍾🥂🥂🍷 lol xxxx
  • Options
    Good evening ladies! I’ve just got good news! Got my hcg test back and it’s at 9,150 at 5 weeks today! :) So it’s going well so far!! 
  • Options
    Congratulations hunni xxxxxx
  • Options
    Delighted to hear that billy!! 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!! I feel well so far! Some little pinching cramps, sore/bigger breasts and tired! Good luck to everyone in their tww and around o-day!! Wishing you lots of luck xx
  • Options
    Great to hear that Billy. Happy and healthy remaining 8 months to you.
  • Options
    A bit of a sad note from me - not TTC related.
    Just found out this evening that my Dad has cancer that has spread in his bones. We are very close so crying as I'm writing this. I will be taking a break from here for a while while I sort things out in my head.
    Hope to pop in at some point to celebrate the good news that you will all soon have...FX.
    Thanks for all your support so far.
    One more post from me  tomorrow and it will be bye for now.
  • Options
    Hunni I am really sorry to hear that and I will be thinking of you and your loved ones xxxxxx
  • Options
    Giegie I’m so sorry to hear that you and your family are going through a horrible time! We will be thinking of you and keeping ur dad in our prayers. Take care love 
  • Options
    Thank you all.  Bye for now.
  • Options
    Giegie I’m so sorry to hear about your dad, heart breaking news, sending lots of love and hugs to you and your family xxx

billy glad to hear you are getting on well, still so amazed for you xxx 

hope everyone else is alright and well xxx 
This discussion has been closed.