Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼- Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @MadDoda šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ youā€™re so right!! Iā€™ll just keep the OPKs and temps to myself (and you guys) so he doesnā€™t feel that stress to perform in crunch time lolĀ 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 I think the less they know the better šŸ˜‰Ā 
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 That's so true!! He doesn't understand most of it anyway lolĀ 
  • Options
    Only on CD5 today and just feeling a bit meh!!
    Hubby is still away and wonā€™t be back for another week yet!Ā 
    On nightshift this weekend after being on annual leave for the last 10 days so it will hit me like a brick! Yawn...
    Going to start temping and OPKS maybe around cd8 or 9 does that seem reasonable?
    My cycle is usually 32 days but it has been occasionally 31 days except for after MC which made a long 37 day cycle this month.Ā 
    Can only but pray am back to my normal I guess...

• Options
    @MissM2203 I would go ahead and start temping now if you can. That way you can see a better pattern. I started this cycle as soon as my period was over. For OPKs, CD8 or even 10 sounds good to start. My cycle is showing to be 32 days this month and I just got my positive OPK on CD17
  • Options
    @MissM2203 it can be a bit late for temping, it may be hard to see pre ovulation pattern. When u feel meh you should treat itself to smth tasty!Ā  Or a wine xd. After mc you never know what your cycle may do, after first one i ov at cd11 at second time cd18. Now I'm second cycle after second mc and I have a feeling I will ov early. Otherwise my normal cycle is 30 days since i remember.
  • Options
    @MadDoda @Rachel.a21
    Oops was I meant to start temping on cd1 then, crikey thatā€™s not me on to a very good start!Ā 
    Really hope I donā€™t ov early as he wonā€™t be home if I do!Ā 
    If my cycles return to normal after this month he will be away for quite a few months every time during my fertile window so am scared am going to put loads of pressure on us both knowing itā€™s either this month or have to wait it out (Hope that makes sense)Ā 
    Age is not on our side either sadly.
    I do think that tonight wine šŸ· might be the absolute answerĀ 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 don't worry you are not to late to start temping. And don't stress ahead stay positive. Don't pressure him, don't tell him, Just have a good enjoyable sex when he comes back as you missed him for sure and that's a great reason to jump him. Enjoy the wine, I had my bottle when I got my period, I'm off it again coz I wanna loose a bit of weight :D
  • Options
    I'm out for this cycle :( Feeling sad.
  • Options
    LucieLu said:
    Sorry to hear that, itā€™s always massively disappointing, sending baby dust for next month x
  • Options
    @lucielu feel sad, get wine, hug your partner, get a good sleep and baby dust for September. It alwaysĀ  sux, but I'm sure soon you will have ur bundle of joy.
  • Options
    @LucieLu So sorry šŸ˜”šŸ˜” Fingers crossed for you for September. At least this is a fresh startĀ 
  • Options
    Kazam2817 said:
    LucieLu said:
    Sorry to hear that, itā€™s always massively disappointing, sending baby dust for next month x
    @LucieLu So sorry šŸ˜”šŸ˜” Fingers crossed for you for September. At least this is a fresh startĀ 
    MadDoda said:
    @lucielu feel sad, get wine, hug your partner, get a good sleep and baby dust for September. It alwaysĀ  sux, but I'm sure soon you will have ur bundle of joy.

aww thankyou so much ladies. IĀ am indeed havingĀ a glass of wine this evening! Hub doesnt seem to share the same disappointment (he says he didnt believe we wereĀ anyway) but this makes me feelĀ a littleĀ alone with it. Ugh, nowĀ another months wait begins!
  • Options
    Well all of the ladies here have always been lovely and a great source of support so feel free to just post when you need to share or vent xxx
  • Options
    Ahhh sorry @LucieLu, sending hugs šŸ’•

Ā Sticking to my drink until itā€™s pink rule and drinking pink fizz right now to relax me! Itā€™s working šŸ˜Š
  • Options
    Hi everyone, so I'm now 20dpo.Ā 
    I'm starting to feel this might be happening for me.Ā 

I got a very faint line on a pink test two days ago. Decided not to test again as I've been having terrible abdominal pain.ive booked to see gynecologist and obgyn on friday as an emergency appointment as I'm not sure if the pain is normal and related to progesterone spike. Could be digestive pain and not ovaries.Ā 

Still no bleeding and boobs are huge and nipples sore.Ā 

I want yo eat constantly and also super thirsty.Ā 

The clear blue tests are super expensive here in SA so I decided to get one Monday...Ā 

Sending baby dust to everyone who is hoping for a bfp.Ā 
    ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤
  • Options
    @LucieLu sorry to hear you're out. Sending you hugs. Guys are funny with this whole process, they don't commit emotionally unless theres concrete proof. We on the other hand give it so much thought and emotion.Ā 

Hope you enjoy your wine tonight.ā¤Ā 

Happy planning for the next cycle.Ā 
  • Options
    @LucieLu hugs! And baby dust for next month.Ā 

@Hopefullymumtobe I see the line, congratulations!Ā 

• Options
    And yā€™all! Page 7 already. Hehehe. I love it! so much to catch up on.Ā 

Meanwhile Iā€™m going to stop promisingly not to test. Iā€™ve been naughty and tested daily. Sometimes twice, with the cheapies. Even went gungho and used a frer.Ā 

All BFNs!Ā 

Im anything between 12 and 14dpo as at today Saturday.Ā 

I feel like if a BFP was going to happen, it should have happened by now. AF is due today, or tomorrow or day after and mild symptoms are now popping up. Some cramping. Temperature dropping steady since Thursday.Ā 

And (TMI) I had very very very very light pink in tacky cm on Friday.Ā 

I wanted to tell myself it was implantation but my two day temp drop suggests otherwise.Ā 

Weā€™ll see.Ā 

• Options
    Hi everyone, so I'm now 20dpo.Ā 
    I'm starting to feel this might be happening for me.Ā 

I got a very faint line on a pink test two days ago. Decided not to test again as I've been having terrible abdominal pain.ive booked to see gynecologist and obgyn on friday as an emergency appointment as I'm not sure if the pain is normal and related to progesterone spike. Could be digestive pain and not ovaries.Ā 

Still no bleeding and boobs are huge and nipples sore.Ā 

I want yo eat constantly and also super thirsty.Ā 

The clear blue tests are super expensive here in SA so I decided to get one Monday...Ā 

Sending baby dust to everyone who is hoping for a bfp.Ā 
    ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤
    Yay for you!!! šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—