Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼- Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @Rachel.a21 The one time I got pregnant naturally (without the IUI) was when we used preseed so hoping it works for you too x
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 That gives me hope! How many times did you use it? We have used it twice within my fertile week but didn’t use it this morning
  • Options
    We used it for the whole of my fertile week xx
  • Options
    I am going to def use it again tomorrow or Sunday! Just to be sure lol 
  • Options
    Lol, keeping fx for you :) 
  • Options
    Happy bank holiday weekend to those in the uk! Lots planned so hoping to keep myself busy and pass a few more days in this 2ww 🙊😂
  • Options

Got my high OPK!! Gonna test again around 4 and see what happens! Or maybe more around 3? Who knows lol @MadDoda You are like a temp wizard! This is exactly what you were predicting when you said my temp should rise today and hopefully drop tomorrow 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 so mb peak later today, means ov tomorrow Max and then temp rise, do some extra bd to enjoy ur B-Day and hopefully create a present haha. 
  • Options
    @dd1001 yey for bank holiday!! I have all next week off too, enjoy some of this nice weather we are having! 

@Rachel.a21 yey to you too!!! I feel like saying congratulations 🤣 make sure you have ‘an early night’ tonight! I would definitely test again later.
    Looks like your peak is sooo close! 😬!! Oddly I didn’t get my ‘high’ until after my peak tho not before. 
  • Options
    Yay @Rachel.a21 fab news!
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21
    Congrats! Super happy you finally got your high...
    I have been paying close attention to your temps and opks and it’s been really interesting and given me a fab insight for when I start doing it myself. 
    Lets hope this really is your month lovely x
  • Options
    @Tryingfor#1 it's not odd, lh fluctuates it's not a steady rise. I posted a graph the other day, from my university book, can repost if u want to see. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda @Tryingfor#1 We actually BD this morning right when we woke up and didn't even know my test would be high today lol So should we BD again tomorrow? I'm thinking tomorrow, I def need to use my preseed again just for good measure. Hopefully I can get DH talked into it tomorrow. He works tomorrow and gets up at 1:30am and doesn't get home until 6:40pm. Maybe I'll wake him up at 1:30 with a treat lol So now that my gertile window has shifted, we have BD 4 times now in my window! Obviously that doesn't mean I'll get pregnant, but I just feel at peace now that I know we did all we could. Last month I read my OPK wrong and thought it was positive when it wasn't, so I guess I felt guilt when AF came because I didn't BD when I should have. Crossing my fingers. I told DH a baby would be the best late birthday present lol
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 yeh.....go for it wake him up at 01:30😉😂👌🏼
  • Options
    Why not today later again just for fun and tomorrow just coz u can haha, enjoy @Rachel.a21 . I'm so having my dh tonight I don't care what he thinks, gonna just help myself. Ever since i started do squats in December I have never ending stamina,  sorry tmi, but I'm just in great mood.
  • Options
    @MadDoda I know it’s not a steady rise, mine were/are not steady. I just meant my ‘high’ was after my peak not before, accordingly to the app, that’s all 😊.
  • Options
    @MissM2203 I definitely recommend temping! I didn't my first 2 cycles, but now I'm so glad I started. Also, @MadDoda and @PinkSnow410 are really helpful with reading temp charts! I honestly had no idea what to look for, but when these ladies helped me out, it makes so much sense. I got a higher temp today and was hoping my OPK would be positive and turns out it was! It just gives better peace of mind since temping is more accurate than OPKs since temp shows if and when you actually ovulated.
  • Options
    I don't get all that opk thing! I considered it for a minute, but then, no too much trouble. I respect everyone who can read those things. @Tryingfor#1
  • Options
    @Elizabeth982 At least he won't see what's coming if I wake him up lol 

@MadDoda You're right! We did it so early this morning at like 7:00am, wouldn't hurt to do it again tonight when our son goes to bed! I'll try to talk him into it lol he just said he doesn't want me stressing about OPKs because I was getting frustrated when I wasn't getting positives. Now, I'm in such a great mood, even if it doesn't happen this cycle. I'm just happy to (hopefully) see that everything is working how it should. Can't wait to see what my temp chart does over the next few days.
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 just don't tell him about opk, so it for pleasure, yours and his. And do the body talking instead of talking him into it hihi