Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼- Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Even though I am too early to be showing any symptoms things keep happening to me that make me start thinking about ttc again! I was eating my favourite graze snack earlier which is like a bbq nut assortment and one particular type of nut tasted disgusting! Like fishy. I gagged and had to spit it out. Then I tried some more and same thing happened. Ā šŸ™ˆ Ā So then picture crazy me sat at my work desk googling ā€˜food aversionsā€™ at 5-6DPO šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m really starting to be embarrassed for myself now šŸ˜‚
  • Options

Ok @MadDoda, need your awesome temp skills lol temp was up this morning and my period tracker app says I ovulated yesterday. Took 2 OPK yesterday and both negative. I use 2 other apps and neither of them are marking yesterday as my ovulation day. What do we think? Could my app adjust again if my temp still goes down tomorrow and then back up? Or do you think this is accurate? Iā€™ve BD enough either way, but just weird when all your apps say something different lolĀ 
  • Options
    @Elizabeth982 Thank you! I ended up taking today off work so my husband and I can celebrate my birthday today. I would have taken off on my birthday, but then I would have had to still work the next day lol taking off today gives me an extended weekend. And we are going to BD today too
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21, since you didn't get positive opk it's only small chance ur was ov and that would mean ur temp will still drop tomorrow. I think your app is bad for marking ov so fast, most apps need 3 days more to conclude, so it may still change, Also ur app didn't even consider opk. You should use different app. Keep tracking bding I would say it will change.
  • Options
    Hello I posted yesterday with a faint positive test! But it was really hard to see,I've tested again this morning andšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆplease tell me everyone can see that? XĀ 
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @Kazam2817 stay positive until then! I'm OK problems pilling up, but I will be OK, I have become exercise freak.Ā  Trying to be but hubby tired and unwell damn it xd, Good we got time until ov. I track temp but I'm just enjoying sex atm no pressure no obsession. As long as I can get pregnant, I don't mind waiting. I just don't want to go through another mc, don't think I can survive one more.Ā 
    I totally understand how you feel and think you are doing the right thing with the exercise and enjoying all the sex, why not? You will prob find thats when it ahppens because you are most relaxed about it. Looking forward to following your story and have everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 donā€™t feel too bad hon, it happens to the best of us lol. I was like that last month, dizzy spells and food smelling weird and lots of googling. I did much better this month. hopefully the rest of the tww isnā€™t too bad.Ā 

@Rachel.a21 just reading all your posts about temping and charting makes me
    anxious for you to ovulate! But it sounds like your bases are covered already. I hope you enjoy your day off. Are you guys doing anything fun? I know youā€™re in the US, what city, if you donā€™t mind me asking?Ā 

@Kazam2817 I was going to check on you, but saw you posted youā€™re not taking any more tests. Iā€™m sorry this keeps
    happening hon. The wait for the dr must be terrible. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve said, but how long have you been ttc? Iā€™ve been got my fingers crossed the dr gives you good news!Ā 

Ill be testing tomorrow morning if AF doesnā€™t show today as Iā€™ll be two days late. Iā€™m really trying now to get my hopes up, but itā€™s hard. Iā€™ve got some mild cramping and sore boobs now, so nothing out of the ordinary.Ā 
  • Options
    Hi @Rockinmom2 I have been trying for 4 years now :( and yeah I always say not over until AF shows so keeping fx plus I had IB this time which I have never have before so am hoping our little bubba is nicely buried in their and that I did the test wrong or something. Not long to Monday and my "symptoms" havent disappeared yet either which is still giving me a bit of hope.Ā 

Keeping everything crossed fro you tomorrow and sending masses of baby dust!!! xx
  • Options
    @MadDoda Thatā€™s what I was thinking. I will use the other two apps for more accuracy. Maybe Iā€™ll have positive OPK today.Ā 

@Rockinmom2 We are going out to eat breakfast together while our son is at school! And I live in Clarksville, TennesseeĀ 
  • Options
    Thanks @Rockinmom2..
    Ā I donā€™t understand myself to be honest. I know Iā€™m posting so much nonsense but itā€™s just whirring in my head and I feel like I have to just let it out! Ā Just enjoying a nice iced latte, my fav, and the taste is good so at least thereā€™s that šŸ˜‚ I will keep everything Ā crossed for your bfp tomorrow - so impressed youā€™ve held out this long!Ā 
  • Options
    Enjoy your day off and breakfast @Rachel.a21, your term times are different to ours, itā€™s still the school holidays here!Ā 

@Kazam2817 it sounds like youā€™ve been through such a tough time. I really hope everything is ok and that this is it for you after all this time - the things us women have to go through...xx
  • Options
    Hello I posted yesterday with a faint positive test! But it was really hard to see,I've tested again this morning andšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆplease tell me everyone can see that? XĀ 
    i see a very faint line, when are u due AF? what CD are u?
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 I just done 100 wide squats 100 leg pulls with ball and few roundabout exercises with 4/6kg weights. I do it every day, my dh thinks I'm crazy, but I feel so relaxed after that I can keep going while staying positive. I really hope everything works out for you just fine. I pray for ur strong buba
  • Options
    I can see a line!! Congratulations šŸ™‚ xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, only time will tell!

@MadDoda that is some workout , way to go you! I do yoga, swimming, go for a hike they all make me feel much calmer

@Sunshine8888 dont worry about posting things even if you feel silly or its random, the TWW drives us all crazy and I try to spare my OH from my crazy which is why you guys get to see it all lol. That s what we are here for to help support each other so post whatever you need to post. xx

• Options
    @Rockinmom2 Thank you! And yes, this is the end of our 2nd week of school already! Itā€™s crazy how different places start at different times
  • Options
    So just humor, but I use 3 different tracker apps because they all offer something different, but one of them says I will ovulate Sunday, one says Monday, and one says I ovulated yesterday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ even with all the same temperature info and ovulation info logged. I am going to keep going with my OPKs and temp. Have been BDing every 2 days and now every other day since the day my period stopped, so literally nothing else I can do
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 thats crazy! and just goes to show how difficult all of this can be and how much confusing information is out there for us. I think you have all your bases covered. Am really hoping you catch that egg this time xxx
  • Options
    Oops, I meant to tag @Sunshine8888 in my comment about school, my bad lolĀ 
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 Thank you! I so hope it happens this time because we have been BDing so much more this time than the last 2 months. Also, Iā€™ve used my preseed 4 times now so I hope itā€™s good for something lol the first 2 times I used it were CD8 and CD10 though so those times havenā€™t mattered since I still havenā€™t ovulatedĀ