Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼- Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @Elizabeth982 i too have average 32 cycle and get my peak opk on CD17 but this month experiencing a long cycle and got my peak opk at CD25 . Today AF is due at CD40. Hope it stay away but i am feeling her :(
  • Options
    @SwithR Yeah things will be good. Do you mind me asking which city?Ā 
  • Options
    7dpo and finding myself googling ā€œhow early can you testā€ and ā€œvery early pregnancy symptomsā€. Although I definitely know the answers already, I swear the 2ww drives you crazy! You ladies with long cycles are strong! Trying so hard not to symptom spot.Ā 
  • Options
    KiaraJ said:
    @Elizabeth982 i too have average 32 cycle and get my peak opk on CD17 but this month experiencing a long cycle and got my peak opk at CD25 . Today AF is due at CD40. Hope it stay away but i am feeling her :(
    šŸ˜¢
  • Options
    SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Aug 23, 2019 9:46AM
    @SwithR oh I see, Iā€™m glad itā€™s easy for you to see your doctor though! They will sort something so just stay focussed šŸ˜Š
    Although the NHS has some benefits... it takes me 3-4 weeks to get an appointment with my local GP unless itā€™s an emergency. Then I think theyā€™d turn me away and say you need to wait until a year has passed before we do anything.Ā 
  • Options
    @VRob123 i am about 5/6 dpo- I know what you mean but Iā€™m trying sooo hard to stop myself from googling but not that busy at work so finding it difficult today!! Af due 31/8
  • Options
    Iā€™m in the TWW too and driving me insane. Ā Not sure how I will react when (as I think itā€™s when not if this month) AF arrives on the 2nd. Ā 

Ordered a thermometer in advance of next cycle I donā€™t want to get obsessive but can already feel it happening so not sure if this is a good thing for me to be tracking.Ā 
  • Options
    I think bbt is better than getting obsessed with positive opk and correct reading. I find it calming as I know if and when I ovulated. So I can tell myself that I did everything I could.
  • Options
    Counting down the days! Iā€™ve got mixed feelings now this month, Iā€™m sure itā€™s nothing but Iā€™m being sent off to a breast clinic for a scan due to a lump. It sends the anxiety sky high! Iā€™d like to conceive and for everything to be ok, but if itā€™s not Iā€™d prefer not to conceive just yet.Ā 
  • Options
    KiaraJ said:
    @SwithR Yeah things will be good. Do you mind me asking which city?Ā 
    I am from Pune... which city were you from before you shifted to the UK?
  • Options
    @SwithR Pune is good. There is a very good gynae near Baner, A bit bulky and fair skin. When my sister was expecting she was in Pune 2014. My nephew was born in 2014 dec in Pune only. So i will ask my sister the gynae name.

My hometown is Ranchi Jhrakhand so when ever i visit India i go directly their. Gynae are good there but i guess treatments are not that advanced in Ranchi than any other metropolitan city. So don't worry Pune will treat you well.
  • Options
    KiaraJ said:
    @SwithR Pune is good. There is a very good gynae near Baner, A bit bulky and fair skin. When my sister was expecting she was in Pune 2014. My nephew was born in 2014 dec in Pune only. So i will ask my sister the gynae name.

My hometown is Ranchi Jhrakhand so when ever i visit India i go directly their. Gynae are good there but i guess treatments are not that advanced in Ranchi than any other metropolitan city. So don't worry Pune will treat you well.
    Yes pls do let me know... yes Pune is fairly advanced like that in medical treatments
  • Options
    VRob123 said:
    7dpo and finding myself googling ā€œhow early can you testā€ and ā€œvery early pregnancy symptomsā€. Although I definitely know the answers already, I swear the 2ww drives you crazy! You ladies with long cycles are strong! Trying so hard not to symptom spot.Ā 
    It really does but I am strongly encouraging everyone not to test early I did and even got positive on a digital but since then lines have been fading and so i have stopped testing as think its another chemical. The heartache of all of this is just not worth it, i should have waited until AF was due so I know its difficult but you get better piece of mind. Keeping fx crossed for you and everyone xx
  • Options
    @SwithR oh I see, Iā€™m glad itā€™s easy for you to see your doctor though! They will sort something so just stay focussed šŸ˜Š
    Although the NHS has some benefits... it takes me 3-4 weeks to get an appointment with my local GP unless itā€™s an emergency. Then I think theyā€™d turn me away and say you need to wait until a year has passed before we do anything.Ā 
    Ya I have a very close friend in London who always tells me how difficult it is to see doctors in the UK... yup we are still going to keep trying... CD 9 for me and have started every alternate BD from CD 8 yesterdayĀ 
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 aw when is af?
  • Options
    Due today/tomorrow well I say that but normally am a 31 day cycle but the fertility drugs I take mean that I ovulate earlier so never really sure when my AF is due anymore but today/tomorrow is 14 days from when I ovulated so that's what I am taking it from but who knows?Ā  xx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 did you so blood test? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u
  • Options
    @MadDoda blood test is on Monday hunni so trying to just chill and cling onto hope until then. Hows things with you ? xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, Iā€™m also in ttw and feel so impatient, I know itā€™s way too early but have already tested šŸ˜ž I think Iā€™m between 3-5 dpo. I had 2 lots of peak this month so hoping I bd at the right time xx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 stay positive until then! I'm OK problems pilling up, but I will be OK, I have become exercise freak.Ā  Trying to be but hubby tired and unwell damn it xd, Good we got time until ov. I track temp but I'm just enjoying sex atm no pressure no obsession. As long as I can get pregnant, I don't mind waiting. I just don't want to go through another mc, don't think I can survive one more.Ā