Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in September!

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to butt in mid way convo. I’m sat hear praying for my bfp sept... so happy to sit back and read the journeys of you wonderful people.

Plus I’m useless at temping so hoping to pick up some tips! 

❤️❤️
  • Options
    Welcome! Ask whatever u want to know. Many of us track bbt and many use opks (I don't) . 
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am joining this thread although I am still waiting for AF which is due today. I usually have spotting from 10/11 dpo till AF starts. Ttc for 4 months. Dr prescribed progesterone pills, which I started from 3dpo. I also had an ultrasound on 3dpo that showed corpus luteum cyst. As per doctor I ovulated this time. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms. I started spotting from 11 dpo. Doctor told to stop taking progesterone after AF starts. This is my first month charting bbt. 

Just for fun I took Walmart 88c cheap pregnancy test today. It came out negative. Not even a faint line.

Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    @TtcAt34for#2 Welcome! A majority of people don’t get pregnancy symptoms this early on, so it’s normal to not feel anything even if you are pregnant. I’m crossing my fingers for you that AF stays away!
  • Options
    @TtcAt34for#2 Welcome! A majority of people don’t get pregnancy symptoms this early on, so it’s normal to not feel anything even if you are pregnant. I’m crossing my fingers for you that AF stays away!
    Thanks Rachel. With red spotting and a bfn, I think AF is on the way. 
  • Options
    @TtcAt34for#2 I just starting using BBT this cycle too and I’m loving it so far! I hope it helps you with this new cycle 
  • Options
    Hey guys! Jumping on this one now! As it’s officially September! - AF 6 days late.. no sign of it at all! :( 
    feel so deflated
  • Options
    @Robyn25 Have you taken another test lately?
  • Options
    Hi @Robyn25

im the same as you now, was due last Tuesday. Took a test this morning - negative and no AF 

would you think go to the docs? Iv read online go if you miss 3 periods in a row and aren’t pregnant ?? I just can’t help but worry. Do you think a positive test is still possible? 

Xx
  • Options
    No af for me so far this morning. I had some  lower back pain first thing as soon as I got up but only last 5 mins or so now they’ve gone 🤷🏽‍♀️.
    guess I just got to wait and see! 

• Options
    @dd1001

when was AF due?

xx
  • Options
    @MadDoda I put my data for this cycle into fertility friend and it seems to suggest (I think) that I ovulated on 29th. Is that what the cross lines mean?
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe yes cross lines pinpoint ov. 
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @RememberToBreathe yes cross lines pinpoint ov. 
    Thanks! That’s interesting x
  • Options
    @JAUS  only Friday/yesterday
  • Options
    This cycle is a real problem for me. So I always measure my bbt when I wake up for pee. I wake up a lot at night so it's pointless to put alarm so I have slight variability of time, but I follow all the other rules. Today i woke up at 4.30 and my temp was very low. I noted the temp and went back to sleep. Then I will up at 6.30 and it's more like my temping time do I did it again. Temp was 1farenheit higher than at 4.30. Now I have no idea what going. I cant discard any more temps, after this big gap when I had fever... No idea which one to use any it doesn't help at all. Else it is a dip after ovulation and temp will continue to stay high else it's a possible bit wider dip and it will be up again tomorrow anyway like I had last cycle, or my temps are low and two more temps which were high after fever should be discarded too as they might have been affected By fever meaning I did not ov. Then again I had ov spotting and ewcm, which are both goNe Now. What are ur thought? Any help? 
  • Options
    Hey @MadDoda it sounds to me like so much has happened this month to vary your temps that you probably shouldn’t rely on them or cause yourself so much additional stress worrying about them. Your CM seems to suggest you ovulated so if I were you I would keep BD’ing but try not to
    overthink your temping. This adjuster might be worth a look though - https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php - it works if you took it early or late which might help if you’re struggling to take it same time every day x
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe to be honest it doesn't stress me. Instead I have an easy going approach and treat it as a mystery. I'm covering bd every other day since my period with daily focus when I had spotting and ewcm Now I'm back to every other day. Fever happened in a very bad time, even app is confused what to make out of it. It's as you said I focus on CM and that unusual for me ov spotting, now I just temp and see if it follows or not, while compering to my last month chart. Let me show u. Manual ov assigned and matched with last cycle ignoring the cycle length. I used the later time temp this morning.

• Options
    MadDoda said:
    @RememberToBreathe to be honest it doesn't stress me. Instead I have an easy going approach and treat it as a mystery. I'm covering bd every other day since my period with daily focus when I had spotting and ewcm Now I'm back to every other day. Fever happened in a very bad time, even app is confused what to make out of it. It's as you said I focus on CM and that unusual for me ov spotting, now I just temp and see if it follows or not, while compering to my last month chart. Let me show u. Manual ov assigned and matched with last cycle ignoring the cycle length. I used the later time temp this morning.

Glad it’s not stressing you out x
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe thanks for the link, I will have a look. On the other hand your chart looks good, is that when ubthink u ov? Either way I'd time for tww. Because of that mess it distracts me from tww, I'm happy haha. When do you plan on testing? 
This discussion has been closed.