Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in September!

Replies

• Options
    Oh no fingers crossed for you, i missed a few days temping as we went up to Scotland couple of weekends, i dnt bother doing it then and thought what will be will be. Its be 8 months trying with no luck so far. I had pcos 9 years ago but have 3 children since, i think i only ovulate like once a year. Its normally July all mine are april birthdays im probs a month later ovulating this year. 
  • Options
    CD5, AF has gone. Looking forward to getting started again.

Last month I ovulated on CD14 so 9 days to go. Going to start OPKs again on CD8 like last month, see if I can see any pattern. 🤞

Good luck to everyone else for September.  I’m sure we will have some BFP’s this month... who’s turn is it? 😬
  • Options
    Think I’m joining sept group too!
    waiting patiently on af if she is going to arrive 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    I’m joining too, CD1. Which ovulation strips do people use? Think I need to track more that Cm this month. 
  • Options
    @VRob123 did u think of bbt? I don't use opk so can't help you there.
  • Options
    @MadDoda thank you for the suggestion, I’ve put a thermometer in my basket ready! If anything, it’s fascinating seeing all the little changes in your body! I’m hoping it’ll be like @Rachel.a21 and ovulation strips and temp. will match! 
  • Options
    It has to match otherwise u read opk wrong. Temp is always right unless u get fever like me
     :(@Rachel.a21 has it all wilorked out now, I'm sure we will have many bfps this month!
  • Options
    @MadDoda I’ve seen that your cycle is leaving everything as a surprise this month. It must be horrendous not knowing, wishing you luck! Looking at my ovulation app I’m due to ovulate Friday 13th, that sounds about right haha. It’ll be interesting to see how accurate it is
  • Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 31, 2019 2:33PM
    @VRob123 thanks! It's actually good, I can't be sure when I ov so I don't know when to start obsessing. So far time passes quick without much stress. I'm just bored with a cold on maternity, during uni break. Baby dust to you too. You maybe very surprised how different can be ov time in compare with ur fertile window. When I got pregnant second time, which resulted in my first son, I ov at cd11 (used but) out of 30. It was before I started my thyroid meds, so my cycle was a bit messed up. 
  • Options
    @VRob123 I use the brand MomMed for my ovulation strips. I get them on amazon. Also, I made the mistake the past two cycles of misreading my OPKs and thinking it was positive and stopping them. Don’t do that! Keep testing because I had one this cycle that I thought was positive at CD12, but I kept testing and ending up getting my super positives at CD19. Thankfully the temp helped me sooo much 
  • Options

5dpo this morning. Got a rise on temp chart. Not stressed or anything so far during this TWW, so let’s hope it stays that way!
  • Options
    VRob123 said:
    I’m joining too, CD1. Which ovulation strips do people use? Think I need to track more that Cm this month. 
    I use some cheap ones off Amazon you get 50 ovulation and 10 pregnancy tests. This month I did think they were lying to me because they showed positive really early so went and bought Tesco's own they were so expensive! But they ended up matching the cheap ones 
  • Options
    I tried ovulation strips once but didn’t really get on with them. I think you really have to stick to them and I just didn’t. But wondering if I might give them a go next cycle if this one doesn’t work. Temperature had been good for me but it’s going up and I’m not sure I’ve ovulated yet. In a lot of crampy pain today so I think it’s probably today going by usual cycle but maybe I’ve got a bit of a cold (feel a bit lousy) which is messing with my temp?
  • Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 31, 2019 3:50PM
    @RememberToBreathe if it's OK share chart, fee girls here are helpful. I start to understand it well too. Maybe can help? If u have a cold and rised temp like me it's a mess, I had to discard 3 days and I'm not sure about other few :/
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @RememberToBreathe if it's OK share chart, fee girls here are helpful. I start to understand it well too. Maybe can help? If u have a cold and rised temp like me it's a mess, I had to discard 3 days and I'm not sure about other few :/
    Here it is from CD1...
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe no offence, but this app doesn't help much. What kind of thermometer do you use? It looks like a slow rise after ov, I had slow rise last month. There are nice apps which analize your input and assign ov date, did you try any?
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe that looks like the Ovia app I have , @MadDoda and @Rachel.a21 what do you use as they look like a better one. 
  • Options
    Fertilityfriend,  I'm very happy with it. Just trial version is enough.
  • Options
    @VRob123 I use the period tracker app 
  • Options
    So af still hasn’t reared her ugly head for me yet 😬. I know there’s still time yet! But Do you think I should wait a few more days before testing?
This discussion has been closed.