Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Catlady220 That’s exactly why my husband and I didn’t tell anyone we were trying except for my best friend
  • Options
    I only told my mom one of my sisters n my best friend.....DH mom found out bc she say the opks in the trash....I didn't think my mom would b like that
  • Options
    I think it’s just hard for people to understand the process and stress. I wasn’t trying for my first, he was an “accidental” pregnancy. But now that I tried, it’s a whole different experience. It’s hard to imagine the stress and wait when you get pregnant unexpectedly because you aren’t following a timeline and checking and waiting to test. I’m sorry she being like that. I would just brush it off and ignore it as best you can
  • Options
    Im trying it's just been a rough few days
  • Options
    Update ** drove an hour to a neighboring city with a better hospital. Tested positive & they are fixing to do an ultrasound. I guess I am the 1%. 
  • Options
    @Butterflies87 congrats
  • Options
    @Trix2019 dancing won't affect or harm your pregnancy. Even travelling with an aeroplane is quite safe.
  • Options
    Got my fingers crossed for the ladies who are testing today 🤞🏻🤞🏻 

Congrats @Butterflies87 lovely news, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

hope everyone else is doing ok xx
  • Options
    Morning everyone.

@Butterflies87 many congratulations!

@MadDoda hope you and dh had a lovely night and you had lots of wine!

8dpo today, no idea what my chart is doing!

• Options
    Chart is doing some good climbing! I’m feeling much better so thinking yesterday’s temp jump was cycle and not the cold. @dd1001 how are you doing? 
  • Options
    dd1001 said:
    Morning everyone.

@Butterflies87 many congratulations!

@MadDoda hope you and dh had a lovely night and you had lots of wine!

8dpo today, no idea what my chart is doing!

I’ve heard that sometimes you get an Estrogen surge after ov which can knock your temp down. I could be wrong though, but it’s still above cover line and looks to be creeping up. 
  • Options
    @VRob123 hmm I’ve no real idea with these charts! 
    Im doing ok thank you! Just wish was this time next week so I know!! How are you doing?
  • Options
    @dd1001 the waiting is difficult. Feeling quite calm at the moment though, may not be closer to testing day. @MadDoda is good with the charts. (If you read this, hope you had a lovely relaxed evening with your OH). I feel like I went a bit mad this morning. Had a wee and when I wiped there was a very very light brown smudge (not a nice word to explain it 🤣) on the tissue. Wiped with a new piece and nothing there. I almost feel like I’ve dreamt it but it was definitely there. I’m doing so well to not symptom spot but a smudge is the kind of thing you don’t expect. But, could be anything! (New mantra).
  • Options
    Those charts look promising ladies from my basic charting knowledge !
    @Butterflies87 congratulations! Have a lovely pregnancy x
    @Catlady220 I think some people think that the stress of trying stops it happening and it can happen when you relax etc I know a few people like that . Sure there’s some truth in that but I don’t want to miss my ovulation every month because I’m too chilled to check anything! 
    Who is testing today ?? X
  • Options
    @VRob123 it’s a good sign but try not to overthink it, no early testing!
  • Options
    Hey ladies, I'm still here trying to keep up on reading your messages. Wishing everyone the best who is testing soon as we come to second half September. So far this is what I'm looking like. Just trying to stay sane over here too.. Lol

• Options
    @Cloudrainbow not me today but not long 😫 the wait is killing me this month. I’ve been symptom spotting this last week, I’ve had a feeling in my stomach everyday for over a week now and can’t help but hope.  Tuesday AF is due; usually spot a day or 2 before so any second now...! 😫🤞
  • Options
    Ahhh the wait is sooo hard ! And why can’t pregnancy symptoms be completely different to AF ones grrr .
    @MadDoda how was your night out ? I’m glad you quit your job and have taken that stress away x
  • Options
    @dd1001 yes no testing early (although I’m still not really sure when to test) technically period due on Tuesday but as I ovulated on CD17 that would put me 8dpo. 14dpo is Monday the 30th. 

@Herestohoping I’m finding it difficult to read your chart but temp is above cover line so definitely hope! 
  • Options
    @dd1001 thanks I had a nice evening. We had a nice food and lovely easy conversation, I was driving, but I had my wine after. I feel like I'm getting back to normal again. Ur chart looks fine, ur overall tendency is tired, no doubt there. The only thing I would question is if you ovulated at the very bottom of that dip or day after, but it doesn't chance anything anyway. Make sure not to test early, coz then it could make the difference.

@VRob123 this temp jump is to small to be causes by temp, especially if it remains rised, nothing to worry. I'm doing good, had a good sleep and rest for couple nights, coz mom in law is watching my son in the morning. I think that helped a lot my mental recovery too. Don't get so fixated on cover line, it's just a mathemsticly generated tool with no meaning other than clear view 

@Herestohoping Now that I look at ur chart again, there is idd a subtle rise of pattern after cd12, it's to bad u didn't chart earlier that cycle mb it would be more visible. I think you maybe one of those ppl who get only a minimal rise. Could u shoe me ur last cycle Chart? Also if that's the case and ff is right it makes u 10dpo. I told u ur will be OK!

@Cloudrainbow the feeling after resigning was soo good, I didn't expect it will make me so happy and relaxed. This job was the worse thing I ever had to do, but thanks to it I settled in UK got married bought a house started studying again and got my son. Glad this chapter is over. Now I need to focus on my essays. Gotta write about microRNA turnover and pick a topic for second one. And how are u?

This discussion has been closed.