Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @VRob123 thanks, I've had difficulty too.. My charts are never like majority that others share. Usually a gradual increase but I can never tell if enough of a shift to show ovulation. I read that some women don't even get a temp shift, it's possible, and others are like me and have ones that are hard to interpret. Gotta I can only hope! 
  • Options
    HerestohopingHerestohoping Regular
    edited Sep 22, 2019 9:14AM
    @MadDoda thanks for having another look. Yeah I agree it's possible just not certain.. Who knows. I guess I just keep going and hope. Here are some charts from previous months to compare. As you can see it's never obvious for me unless I get positive opk, but the cycles below I do think I ovulated. I may be wrong though. I'm getting the data so that at some point it's there for doctor if they care to look and help me. 

• Options
    @Herestohoping yes I can see it, there us a rise, that's it pattern it means u are 10dpo. So you have last cycle?
  • Options
    @MadDoda thanks. Last cycle I don't think I ovulated so didn't think it was helpful but here it is. All my cycles since mc have been between 29 to 33 but this one was 45 and could not really see pattern so didn't think I ovulated

• Options
    @Herestohoping I just wanted to compare. So based on all u shown me. I can pretty confidently say that u ovulated on all cycles beside last one. You can see clear difference in them. I told you it will be OK, Now that I see how it looks for u I can read it easier. I will keep my fingers crossed for u. I cant see what CD are u currently on, u seen to ovulated early this cycle, when are u testing?
  • Options
    edited Sep 22, 2019 9:32AM
    @maddoda Oh it's great that you can see the fuller picture against my others as I was thinking along those lines too. Thanks for sharing. I'm cd22, thinking maybe I will get my af between cd29 and 33 again I hope so that I know last month is a fluke where I didn't ov. I got pink tinge cm  last night so maybe af coming early or just irritation.. Or nothing. 
  • Options
    edited Sep 22, 2019 9:37AM
    All the temps on last month were below 36.6 where as this month that is my cover line which gives me more confidence I may have ovulated this cycle. And tbh I won't test, I doubt I have much of a chance and I had a chemical and mc so I really don't want to test early so I just wait for af to come as my answer. @MadDoda
  • Options
    @MadDoda it’s too much to juggle - job and study and child ! Just about doing job and child . It’s good you can focus now . What do you want to do career wise with your studies - science related work? Think the procrastination on what to do is so stressful and when the decision is made is wonderful ! Glad your mil has helped out, sleep and relaxation is so important to deal with everything. Does anyone know why different OPKs show different strengths , I know both are negative but not sure which brand to use for close to ovulation as one seems more sensitive than other ?? Thanks
  • Options
    @Cloudrainbow I want to continue to PhD, but I want to get into centre of regenerative medicine in Edinburgh and no research on stem cells. Maybe in free time teach students practical aspects. I don't think it matters which opk as long as u use the same one all the time. They can use different dyes and react differently from each other. But as in bbt pattern matters I would say.
  • Options
    ChellefishChellefish Regular
    edited Sep 22, 2019 10:15AM

Morning everyone. Hope Sunday is treating you well.  

I don’t know what’s going on with me. Had some spotting on Friday but nothing since. AF is surely on the way I think. Still logging bbt and this morning I got the message from FF that they have removed my ovulation (12dpo). So I’m in a bit of a funk. All other apps still mention I’m 12-14dpo. Temp is still dropping so expecting the witch 

• Options
    @chellefish show me ur chart plz, maybe I can help. Ur not out until af is here
  • Options
    @MadDoda that sounds fascinating and what a worthwhile area of work - stem cell research x

• Options
    @MadDoda any help you can give is appreciated 
  • Options
    @Chellefish I would say you ovulated around cd11 from your chart bbt and cm. Not everyone has a typical sequence so still likely you ovulated. How long is your cycle usually? 
  • Options
    @Herestohoping normally a 23-25 day cycle 
  • Options
    @Chellefish I agree with @Herestohoping it's just ff getting confused. Ignore it.

@Cloudrainbow I know it's amazing and limitless that's why I want to do it.
  • Options
    Thanks girls @MadDoda and @Herestohoping it’s all so confusing. 
  • Options
    @Chellefish it certainly is. And although it's brilliant to have these tools to help us pinpoint fertile time, it can be torture for those of us who struggle to interpret what is going on and becomes stressful. But we can do this x
  • Options
    Why do people find it ok to ask if you’re pregnant or having another one. I had an old work colleague say “so no sibling for your daughter yet?”, and today Mrs Nosey aka MIL asked my husband if I was pregnant. It’s nothing to do with her and what if we were struggling, what if we’re actually planning on telling them as a surprise. Really annoys me! She’s so nosey! Although she is a very nice and kind person, she has to know everything that’s going on. We live directly opposite which has its advantages but also means I get watched leaving or coming back from the house, if anyone visits. They sit there and watch all the neighbours. Normal old person retired stuff 😂
This discussion has been closed.