Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this positive?

Replies

• Options
    @Lauren465 AF isn’t supposed to arrive till this sat correct? Maybe since it’s still really early only that one is picking it up jut wait as it get darker faster then test with First response if possible I really liked That test one the best rated! 
  • Options
    SP4 said:
    Ah now see, I can see the one from this morning clearer so it seems to be getting darker which is a good sign! Aw I really hope you get you BFP :) 
    Thankyou so much, it’s just confusing as I’m getting them lines but other tests are negative.. the joys! Xx 
  • Options
    Angie02 said:
    @Lauren465 AF isn’t supposed to arrive till this sat correct? Maybe since it’s still really early only that one is picking it up jut wait as it get darker faster then test with First response if possible I really liked That test one the best rated! 
    Maybe so! I’m going to hold of till sat now and wait and see if AF shows up! the test I’ve been getting lines on needs the same hcg as others so I’m baffled lol, but time will tell Thankyou! Xx 
  • Options
    @Lauren465 yes time will tell! Keep posted!;)
  • Options
    Angie02 said:
    @Lauren465 yes time will tell! Keep posted!;)
    I will indeed!   X
  • Options
    Just been to the doctors for a different reason he tested my wee when I was there to see if maybe I had an infection and he said I had very high white blood cells and blood in the wee, he said he thinks in maybe a water infection due to the high white blood cells,, what do you girlies think?? Xx 
  • Options
    I am even more baffled now lol! Cx 
  • Options
    Lauren465 said:
    I am even more baffled now lol! Cx 
    the white blood cells can trick your body into thinking it’s pregnant.. in most cases but that’s very rare so I’m confused myself haha x
  • Options
    Rised white blood cells means infection purely. There is a fight going on so there is more of them, that's why dr suggested infection.
  • Options
    I know what the white blood cells mean but I don’t think I have a water infection as no other symptoms except weeing a lot,I was thinking I was defo pregnant and now I’m second guessing! X 
  • Options
    I doubt wbc got anything to do with ur pregnancy at this stage. The most infections our body recognise as we had them before, and response is very fast and if infection is minor u may not have any symptoms at all and not know about it. U just found out by chance coz of blood test I wouldn't worry about that. 
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    I doubt wbc got anything to do with ur pregnancy at this stage. The most infections our body recognise as we had them before, and response is very fast and if infection is minor u may not have any symptoms at all and not know about it. U just found out by chance coz of blood test I wouldn't worry about that. 
    Wouldn’t worry about what sorry the blood in my wee? And yeah I know but now I’m thinking what I thought wasn’t pregnancy symptoms are actually due to a infection if you see what I mean?
  • Options
    Sorry I misstyped I meaner ur urine not blood. I mean I wouldn't worry about high wbc. It could be that ur symptoms are related to infection depending which. But could be also due to pregnancy or progesterone on its own. I do apologise for causing confusion
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    Sorry I misstyped I meaner ur urine not blood. I mean I wouldn't worry about high wbc. It could be that ur symptoms are related to infection depending which. But could be also due to pregnancy or progesterone on its own. I do apologise for causing confusion
    Don’t need to apologise, this whole situation is confusing lol!! X x
  • Options
    I had a severe UTI with my first that turned into a whole heap of things in the down below area sorry for tmi lol I didn't know I was pregnant with her until I missed my period after 2 days late I took a test purely to avoid having yet another blood test or to wee in a pot as I thought I was late due to how ill I was, it turned out I was pregnant and that was the cause of my UTI and all the other bits, my body reacted quite badly to the change in my body and it made me ill so it is very possible that yes you have an infection and still getting a positive test . It must be awful waiting for Saturday! I'm rooting for you! 
  • Options
    The docs tested your urine and it's showing proteins and white blood cells which basically indicate a urine infection which woukd explain why u are  weeing a lot.Probably a mild one as u don't have pain when peeing. So the doc will automatically send the sample off and once it's back call u to see if u meed antibiotics. 
    Regarding the tests u have posted i dont see any lines at all im afraid but this doesn't mean u are not pregnant just that u are possibly testing too soon and too much. Save your money and wait till u are due on and test with fmu with a decent test. X
  • Options
    SP4 said:
    I had a severe UTI with my first that turned into a whole heap of things in the down below area sorry for tmi lol I didn't know I was pregnant with her until I missed my period after 2 days late I took a test purely to avoid having yet another blood test or to wee in a pot as I thought I was late due to how ill I was, it turned out I was pregnant and that was the cause of my UTI and all the other bits, my body reacted quite badly to the change in my body and it made me ill so it is very possible that yes you have an infection and still getting a positive test . It must be awful waiting for Saturday! I'm rooting for you! 
    Thankyou so much x 
  • Options
    The docs tested your urine and it's showing proteins and white blood cells which basically indicate a urine infection which woukd explain why u are  weeing a lot.Probably a mild one as u don't have pain when peeing. So the doc will automatically send the sample off and once it's back call u to see if u meed antibiotics. 
    Regarding the tests u have posted i dont see any lines at all im afraid but this doesn't mean u are not pregnant just that u are possibly testing too soon and too much. Save your money and wait till u are due on and test with fmu with a decent test. X
    Thankyou I know the drill of water infections I’ve had enough 😂 there awful! I’m getting positive lines so I’m just baffled but as I said to a lady Yesterday I’m waiting till Saturday now x 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, think AF is coming, 13dpo today and been cramping and spotting, had brown mucus this afternoon and then just wiped and was very light pink spotting x 
  • Options
    Lauren465 said:
    Hi ladies, think AF is coming, 13dpo today and been cramping and spotting, had brown mucus this afternoon and then just wiped and was very light pink spotting x 
    Pink is a sign of implantation also🙌🏻 X