Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this positive?

Replies

• Options
    Lauren465 said:
    Hi ladies, think AF is coming, 13dpo today and been cramping and spotting, had brown mucus this afternoon and then just wiped and was very light pink spotting x 
    Pink is a sign of implantation also🙌🏻 X
    At 13dpo? Xx 
  • Options
    Looks like it’s getting heavier so I think AF has decided to come early x 
  • Options
    Had another positive this morning so that has thrown me off☹️😫x 
  • Options
    I would call to see if you can be seen and get some bloodwork done if you haven’t...😕 @Lauren465
  • Options
    Angie02 said:
    I would call to see if you can be seen and get some bloodwork done if you haven’t...😕 @Lauren465
    i am going to tomorrow, I know they will say the positives could be false as I was testing ‘too early’ I’m just baffled as I’ve had 4-5 faint positives in total.... maybe they were all false and this is AF coming early☹️X
  • Options
    @Lauren465 Aww well I hope Yu get answers soon I know how that feels not knowing what’s going on! 😣
  • Options

They are the positives I had this morning the picture with two in is to show yesterday’s and today’s test.. the top one is today and bottom yesterday... I feel so baffled as to why I got faint positives and now I feel like AF has arrived as I’m bleeding heavy as usual 🤦🏼‍♀️🤨x 
  • Options
    In all honesty hun those tests look negative. The one with the slight blur of pink is possibly a bit of the dye still travelling across as i have had that before. But the rest look very negative so my guess is this is your period that u are getting xxx
  • Options
    They are definitely more pink and noticeable in person.. I know I’m not going crazy haha, I’ve just been to the loo and now I’ve got almost mucus blood when wiping sorry tmi! x 
  • Options
    That's ok I often get that slimy blood myself it's grim and so elasticated! What's that all about LOL xxx
  • Options
    I don’t have a clue!! Lol the tests defo look positive to me but now I’m defo second guessing.... I’ve took a pic of the “mucus blood” I just had when I wiped, I’m so bloody confused! Xx 
  • Options
    Lauren465 said:
    Lauren465 said:
    Hi ladies, think AF is coming, 13dpo today and been cramping and spotting, had brown mucus this afternoon and then just wiped and was very light pink spotting x 
    Pink is a sign of implantation also🙌🏻 X
    At 13dpo? Xx 
    Yes babe. I had spotting that started at 13 dpo and stopped at 16dpo xx
  • Options
    I defo think AF has turned up early and ugly!! As the bleeding has gone quite heavy! X
  • Options
    I am emailing the company that I got the strip tests from as I’m still getting faint positives but negatives on other tests! Think what I was having was false positives! 
  • Options
    Aw hun it sounds like AF has turned up, I am sorry. I can see a line on the edited picture. I would email them. I have had false positives before and they are just the worst ! Hopefully next month will be your month! Xxxx
  • Options
    SP4 said:
    Aw hun it sounds like AF has turned up, I am sorry. I can see a line on the edited picture. I would email them. I have had false positives before and they are just the worst ! Hopefully next month will be your month! Xxxx
    I emailed them earlier, I just don’t want anyone else getting them and getting the positives I did if they are not! Defo false as obviously AF has turned up! Thankyou for your support xxxx 
  • Options
    I used these strips and they gave me accurate results 🙈 x
  • Options
    I used these strips and they gave me accurate results 🙈 x
    Maybe I got a dodgy bunch then😫 as AF has turned up so they must be wrong x 
  • Options
    Can any one help with this test is it positive? Or am I just overthinking? 
  • Options
    Sally663 said:
    Can any one help with this test is it positive? Or am I just overthinking? 
    I see an indent. Not sure as pic is a little dark for my bad eyes