Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• Options
    That’s fantastic giegie I’m so happy for you and your oh xxx
  • Options
    So happy for you @Giegie i bet you are so relieved, try to enjoy it now. Congratulations again! xx  

Just had my scan and all cooking nicely, biggest one was 20.5 and 13 follicles in total. I’m just in the waiting room for them to confirm Monday for egg collection but the nurse was really happy with how everything looked so fingers crossed 🤞 
  • Options
    Geige that’s great news pet! 

Lacey brilliant news for u also! 
  • Options
    Fabulous news hunni soo made up was not going to say until heard from you but also had my scan today all is well 12 weeks 5 days due 24th May again made up for you xxxx
  • Options
    Good news for you Lacey made up 😁 xxxx
  • Options
    Thank you all.

@Lacey Till glad that your follies are cooking up nicely,  not too long to go now.
    @Trying4number2now so glad that your scan also went well. You are now out of the perilous  1st Trimester.  Congrats.  Hope to join you soon.

Baby dust to all.

• Options
    @giegie I'm so pleased for you. Amazing news. 

@Trying4number2now how lovely your scan went well. Enjoy the next trimester. Hugs

@Lacey Till yay for all those lovely follicles. Have you been booked in for Monday. 

Hope everyone else is well. 

Day 4 of stims and starting to feel twinges in my ovaries 😊 Although this headache just won't let up!! 
  • Options
    Thanks guys xxx

Sas sorry to hear about your headaches but glad your feeling twinges xxx
  • Options
    @Trying4number2now so pleased your scan went well too! Good news all round today but the sounds of things! 

I’m booked in for EC Monday morning. It’s my last Menopur tonight and then trigger shot tomorrow night. Just hoping we get some good eggies 🤞🥚
  • Options
    @Lacey Till that's amazing news! So happy for you. 🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    @Lacey Till good luck with the trigger shot tonight. Xx
  • Options
    Thanks @sas1101 I have to take it at 11:45 tonight. Hope everyone’s having a lovely weekend xx 
  • Options
    @Lacey Till how did the trigger shot go? I've had 5 Menopur injections now and had the occasional twinge but apart from that nothing. I'm starting to worry nothing is happening 😔

Hope everyone else is good. Have a lovely Sunday. Xx
  • Options
    Hi @sas1101 I had a bit of leakage with my trigger shot but was only a few drops so hopefully it’s all okay 🙈 I’m extremely bloated and more than ready for these eggs to come out now. Not going to lie though I’m feeling really anxious! My stomach is in knots! 

Don’t panic about not getting many symptoms, everyone is different and I’m sure the Menopur is doing its thing, when is your next scan? 
  • Options
    sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Nov 17, 2019 5:28PM
    @Lacey Till I'd say a few drops will be fine. Especially since it's from the tiny tip if a needle. Ahhh I can imagine how you're feeling. I'll be exactly the same. Have you managed to get any sleep? How exciting though! Your lovely (not so little now) eggies will be out and ready tomorrow! How is your oh feeling?? 

I've actually had a few more twinges this afternoon so feeling a bit better. My oh has just said I look bloated. He said he noticed earlier today that lower abdo area is looking slightly rounder 😂 my next scan is Tuesday so still have tonight's and tomorrows Menopur before scan 🤞
  • Options
    The leak was from where you join the needle, it was put on tightly so not sure how some managed to come out. Maybe I pushed the liquid in too quickly. Not sure but I’ll mention it to them tomorrow but my oh said it wasn’t a huge amount and not to worry. I found it a struggle to sleep last night and I probably won’t sleep tonight, it doesn’t take much to keep me awake especially as I’m really uncomfortable and doesn’t help that I’m a bit constipated (sorry tmi)! My oh is feeling excited, he’s pretty chilled about everything whereas I’m the worrier! 

I’m sure you’ve got some lovely follicles growing and Tuesday isn’t too long to find out 😊 
  • Options
    sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Nov 17, 2019 6:04PM
    @Lacey Till if it was a few drops I'm sure it'll be absolutely fine. Especially since the drops always look way more than they are (speaking from nurse experience).  My oh is exactly the same and it's actually quite nice to have someone who keeps me from going worry crazy 😂 I'm normally quite a chilled person but I must admit I have found this process worrying at times.

Sounds like your eggs are well and truly ready for collection. I hope you manage to get some rest time tonight. If not I'm sure the sedation. will help with everything tomorrow and you'll be catching up on some much needed zzzz's post procedure 😁👍 I will be thinking about you. Update us when you're feeling up for it post sedation. Sending hugs. Xx 
  • Options
    Was also thinking if all goes well my EC should be next Monday. We'll only be a week apart all going well 🤞
  • Options
    This time next week it could be you then @sas1101 I’m so glad I’ve had someone to talk to going through it at the same time. We was 2 weeks apart but I think you caught up with me because I was on the buserelin an extra week. It would be amazing if all of us on here had babies next year! We can only hope to join @Trying4number2now & @Giegie 🤞 

I will be sure to update you all as soon as I can. I’m due to go down 9:45am. No one knows what we are going through so you’ll all be the first to know 😂 

• Options
    It would be so amazing @Lacey Till that lovely thought about next year 🤞  and it's definitely been amazing to have us go through this together. How have you been gettin on with work? 
This discussion has been closed.