Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 6

Replies

• Options
    @Giegie I’m so sorry! I really hope Friday brings you some good news xx 

@sas1101 I take the menopur in the evening too, hope it goes well and that you get some lovely sized follicles too xx 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.
  • Options
    So sorry to read that giegie, hoping Fridays scan will be all good and fine! Sending big big hugs xx
  • Options
    I'm also in the TWW af was due today day 28 and I usually have 26-28 day cycles. I had some spotting last week, very light pink to brown. Not normal for me either. Nipples are sore and darker but I'm waiting to test tomorrow because I usually ovulate late around day 16
  • Options
    Hey geige. I’m sorry to hear u are going through all of this! Will be praying ur scan goes well on Friday! 
  • Options
    Good luck momo, how did you get on with the test?xx
  • Options
    Negative but still no aunt flow. I e never missed or been late in my life. Going for blood work tomorrow and should get results the same day 
  • Options
    @Giegie hoping all is ok with your scan tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. 

@Lacey Till good luck with your scan tomorrow. Hope your follicles are cooking nicely . 

@Momof2119 hope you get your answers with blood test. 

Hope everyone else is good. 
  • Options
    @sas1101 Thank you, how are you getting on with the Menopur? 

@Giegie Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx 

@Flowers2412 @Trying4number2now @Genabella hope you are all doing okay? 
  • Options
    Flowers2412Flowers2412 Regular
    edited Nov 14, 2019 6:46PM
    Giegie good luck with your scan hun, keep us updated xxx

Momo hope you find out what’s going on xxx

Lacey good luck with your scan also xxx

Sas. Trying Genabella hope you are all well xxx

im ok just getting over af now I’ll be happy when it’s done lol xxx
  • Options
    @Flowers2412 all good this end. Good to hear your AF is almost done. Good luck with the new cycle. 

@Lacey Till you were right they are stingy! The needle part I'd fine just pushing that drug in stings. 
    Although just done tonight's and it wasn't bad all. How are you feeling? When did your symptoms of stims kick in? 
  • Options
    Hi all, 
    I recognise a few names in this thread and would like to join x
  • Options
    @sas1101 I find having a shower or bath just before I inject helps with the stingy-ness . I started getting symptoms on day 5 on the menopur. I’m very uncomfortable now and ready for these eggies to come 🤞 

@SmithL35 welcome! How long have you been ttc? 
  • Options
    @Lacey Till thank you :) 
    we have been trying since last summer. Had 2 early losses this year but still hoping one day it might happen!
  • Options
    @Lacey Till thanks for the tip! Not feeling anything yet but it is still early days. How exciting for you! I'll be praying for you and lots of lovely eggies 🤞🤞

@SmithL35 hello. I remember you from chatting earlier in the thread. Sorry about the losses. Hoping your bfp is around the corner. 
  • Options
    sas1101 said:
    @Lacey Till thanks for the tip! Not feeling anything yet but it is still early days. How exciting for you! I'll be praying for you and lots of lovely eggies 🤞🤞

@SmithL35 hello. I remember you from chatting earlier in the thread. Sorry about the losses. Hoping your bfp is around the corner. 
    You’re the first person I ever spoke to on here @s@sas1101! :)
    last month I started bbt and using ovulation tests so I am not missing the right time. Keeping my fingers crossed but I feel like it will just never happen for us. Hope you’re ok x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 I'm doing well. Just going through IVF at the moment. Exciting but also nervous. Keeping my fingers crossed for you too. You will get there lovely. Have they looked into your MCs? 
  • Options
    hi ladies I’m good. 
    Hope you are all ok. Sas I’m hoping the injections get easier for you. Lacey hope the eggs are growing well! 

I’m good, waiting for hubbys hopefully final SA next Friday then we have a consultant app on the Wednesday. Hopefully will get some good answers from it. 
    The only annoying thing is I’m in my fertility window next week and hubby has to abstain for 2/3 days prior to sample. Timing sucks but hey ho what u gonna do 
  • Options
    I really hope it works out well for you :) 
    they didn’t look into them, just said they will if I have a third :/ have had blood tests done twice now, first time in feb then a few weeks ago. Initially prolactin was high but came down. Most recent were normal. Waiting for my husband to do the semen analysis but annoyingly we can’t do it until December half term. 
    I asked to be referred as I’m 36 and we’ve been trying for 15 months but no. 
  • Options
    Morning ladies,
    Just had my scan.  All is looking great at this stage.  Both OH and I are so relieved. I'm currently 7weeks 3 days. Thanks for all your support ladies. Really appreciate it. 
This discussion has been closed.