Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @dd1001 ur cycle is the biggest mystery
  • Options
    @Catlady220 it definitely is. Maddoda still convinced I’m pg 😂 
  • Options
    Mama2be9 said:
    @JazzyJ321 oh I see!! Well we actually just started bd-ing on 10-20, then 10-21, skipped 10-22, I peaked with opk test the 23rd, which was our 3 yr wedding anniversary 🥰 and we DEFINITELY bd’d then, and then we bd 10-24. I believe we conceived on our anniversary!! 🥰We actually only bd maybe once or twice the rest of the month and hit it hard during the fertile week window. Hah! Not hard actually, gentle and sweet. Hehehe!! I read an article that it’s good to get the sperm in there and wait for the egg to drop. So bd-ing before and day of ov is really good. Sperm actually hang out in these little caverns in the uterus and kind of lodge there until the race begins and they travel up the Fallopian tube! Kind of cool huh?! Hope this helps!!
    Haha 😂 funny. Thanks hun. Going to make more effort to try everyday of fertile window then. I believe it falls good this month on weekends and when we have no plans. 

Yeah they live for a couple days don’t they so that’s what we were hoping on with the speed meets egg scenario but hasn’t worked. 

New plan this month 👍🏻

X
  • Options
    @JazzyJ321 Thank you! The two things I did different were tracking my BBT and using Preseed 😄
    Thanks hun x
  • Options
    Aliciab90 said:
    @JazzyJ321 I was TTC for nearly 2 years before BFP, then MC at 5 weeks, 2 months later BFP again and MC again at 5+1 weeks. But during most of that, I was half-trying and not really going for it lol but I’m determined this month! With having 2 MC this year, it would be nice to end it with a BFP 🧡
    Aw Alicia I’m sorry to hear this ❤️ Did you find any reason for the MC’s ? I hope you get your BFP soon hun. X
  • Options
    lol @MadDoda will prob be surprised that i oved this late
  • Options
    UK ladies wake up lol finally peaked <3
    Woooo 

I feel like I need to really pay more attention to my OPKs this month you make it so exciting lol
  • Options
    @JazzyJ321 well my ov was 6 days later than my latest so far so i had alot of anxiety about where my ov was n if i was even going to lol 
  • Options
    Morning ladies, yay @Catlady220 you can relax now. What's your chart saying? 
    Date night was fun! Busy crazy gig and we bought junk food on the way home and curled up on the sofa together after, then some BD for fun 😁
    I'm tired though! 😂
  • Options
    @Emmy012 heading to bed now 😀 so unsure but will know in the morning

Night lovelies
  • Options
    Emmy012 said:
    Morning ladies, yay @Catlady220 you can relax now. What's your chart saying? 
    Date night was fun! Busy crazy gig and we bought junk food on the way home and curled up on the sofa together after, then some BD for fun 😁
    I'm tired though! 😂

Lovely date night ☺️ I think I’m overdue a nice date might with the hubby. trying so hard to not spend money that you forget you need to enjoy yourselves 
  • Options
    @JazzyJ321 well my ov was 6 days later than my latest so far so i had alot of anxiety about where my ov was n if i was even going to lol 
    Is it premom that you use? I had three positive OPKs last month but no idea which peak was
  • Options
    edited Nov 10, 2019 9:52AM
    Sounds like a lovely night @Emmy012 - we went to a gig last night too! It was great but I am super tired as was up for like 20 hours yesterday and up early today for a furniture delivery!! 

How is your chart? Hope you’ve got a relaxing Sunday planned! 

@dd1001 If you’re in touch with @MadDoda can you give her my love xx
  • Options
    @Catlady220 happy you seem to finally have answers! And no, I’m unsure what caused the 2 MCs, haven’t had any tests yet although I may have PCOS, and I’ve heard that increases risk of MC. It’s not confirmed though
  • Options
    @Catlady220 thanks :) and glad you BD’d fingers crossed he’s off the hook now lol 
    @dd1001 you seriously have to be preggers the wait is crazy with those high temps 
    my chart will be useless this month as temps are all out of wack because of op.
    But doing it anyway.
    OH has done a great job of looking after me, maybe a little bit too well as I am not allowed to do anything lol he’s gone to golf today so happy pottering around on my own xx
  • Options
    @JazzyJ321 it was just what we needed, we both work so much and rarely get time to enjoy things together, we're also renovating our house too so it's been mostly all work and no play! It's definitely important.
    @RememberToBreathe temps are still high today, hopefully it will stay that way on Tuesday when AF is due. 

• Options
    Morning ladies! Hope everyone is good this morning 😁 

So looks like I’ve had a one day period?! Anyone ever had that? I spotted Friday a little. Flow yesterday (though I won’t share the details) and then back to just when I wipe but no flow yesterday evening and overnight. Perhaps it’ll start again properly but it’s weird! But in good news my lower back is no longer killing me and my cramps have completely gone!

I’m currently enjoying a proper coffee and bracing myself for all the flat pack furniture putting together we are doing today!!
    Not sure what CD you are but could it be IB not AF? X
  • Options
    Everything crossed for you @Emmy012
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe thanks lovely, not long to go. Might pick up a FRER today so I've got one in for Wednesday, if no AF Tuesday. 

The waiting is almost over.
  • Options
    Hey ladies, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.  

any advice on my bbt?  It had no idea what was happening until I put today’s temp in.  Now it marked last Monday as ovulation(CD12).
    But I did an opk Friday (CD16) and it was quite dark, not peak but high. 

Usually my opks are really obvious and only get dark around CD 14/15.  I ran out which is why I didn’t carry them on after Friday.

This discussion has been closed.