Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP in December

Replies

• Options
    @ginajolly90 theres just sooooooo many things u cant do when TTC and my hubby n i are getting annoyed bc we both have anxiety n the best medicine is a no no when TTC..... hes having a problem with all the rules lol.... reduce ur caffiene, no alcohol around BDing time, no seeing to yourself, no head before BD, no waking me up before alarm, and now no CBD lol i told hime there are wayyyyyyyyy more nos for me lol
  • Options
    Well I thought the accupuncture was going to cool me down.... wrong, my temp has gone up even more, iv woken up and I’m literally soaked! I only slept in a vest and shorts. This progesterone is driving me round the bend! 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 im sorry ur having a hard time <3
  • Options
    I was doing ok @ginajolly90 but today have woken up sneezing and with a sore throat and bad head and am suddenly getting twitchy! I always seem to have a cold about this time in my cycle though so it’s nothing new or meaningful! All is fine though. My temperature went up yesterday again and is now steady (let’s hope it stays that way) so nothing really to report. Except the boob pain but again that’s just a progesterone thing for me - it just happened bloody early this month. Reflexology tomorrow so hoping she will make me feel all zen again for the rest of the TWW! 

I know you’ve moved jobs recently, what kind of work do you do? 
  • Options
    MrsH02 said:
    Well I thought the accupuncture was going to cool me down.... wrong, my temp has gone up even more, iv woken up and I’m literally soaked! I only slept in a vest and shorts. This progesterone is driving me round the bend! 
    Whilst progesterone is a bitch I have everything crossed that this is a good sign for you x 
  • Options
    And now back to CD30 😫 I cant keep track!!!!  I thought this temp drop was a sign of AF coming... but then this morning it changed back to CD30 from CD22 again. 😞

• Options
    Hey ladies.
    ive been laying low for it a bit, but followed you all over to this new thread.
    hope everyone is doing ok 😊
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @dd1001 miss u

@SR19 are u covered both days???
  • Options
    @Catlady220 nope, other half was working away last week so CD30 won’t be covered. CD20 is but barely. I think I’m out this month I would just rather get AF sooner rather than later so I can crack on for December.

Hoping you @dd1001 and @VRob123 are taking all the time you need. We hope you’ll be back here when you’re ready. 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 @MadDoda @PinkSnow410 @RememberToBreathe looks like af got me at 8dpo. A bit concerned. . Fed up. What can you do xx

Hope you ladies are all good today :) 
  • Options
    @SR19 i mean u could stop temping

@Herestohoping maybe FF got ur ov wrong
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 we BD’d hurrah 🙌🙌🙌🙌
  • Options
    @SR19 thank you - I’m still a mystery but hopefully getting answers soon. 
  • Options
    Wishingforbaby3Wishingforbaby3 Regular
    edited Nov 27, 2019 8:39AM
    hi all so excited to be back TTC this month :) 
    a little reminder about me :) 
    43 yikes had my birthday last month stats now really not on my side
    9 months TTC had polyps removed last month so more like month 1
    average cycle 29-31 days OV normally CD17-19 but who knows this month :)
    2 kids already by previous partner girl 13 boy 10 but my partners first 
    live in hertfordshire UK :) 
    currently CD5 December is going to be a dry old month AF due xmas eve ffs x 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I possibly could... but I don’t think it will be much longer so I may just stick it out. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just really don’t want AF whilst I’m in NY. But obv because I don’t want it that way... that’s the way it will probably go.
  • Options
    @Catlady220 @MadDoda @PinkSnow410 @RememberToBreathe looks like af got me at 8dpo. A bit concerned. . Fed up. What can you do xx

Hope you ladies are all good today :) 
    How heavy is your AF? Could it just be spotting?
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe temp was up this morning so I'm going to do some more OPKs today and try to keep BD tonight and tomorrow. Can't believe how sneaky that peak was, CD14!

@dd1001 😘

I successfully managed to BD at 1am, he was half asleep but very satisfied afterwards 😂
  • Options
    @Catlady220 also... No head before BD? Saliva is known to impact motility of sperm for men who already struggle with low sperm count and motility but I'm pretty sure it's safe to do that before BD for the average man. You need to stop denying yourselves so many pleasures whilst TTC. It will make you both miserable.
  • Options
    @Emmy012 we don't know the sperm count bc no insurance but hubby only has one testi n Wong give up caffeine either so we gotta keep as many as we can
This discussion has been closed.