Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP

Replies

• Options
    @MadDoda bless you hun fingers crossed you sleep tonight even if out of sheer exhaustion x
  • Options
    I really hope i can get BFP too. Had ectopic pregnancy last month. :( 
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing well after the holidays. It’s back to work for me today after 16 days off for Christmas break 😭😭😭 I am hurting this morning and get to sit through 7 hours of meetings. It’s just a teacher day and students don’t return until tomorrow 😭 I am trying to prolong getting out of my warm bed, but if I stay any longer, I will be late lol hope you all have a great day!
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I am CD10 and tried my first ever OPK, there is a very very slight second line, does that mean I am ovulating or will soon be ovulating or does it have to be very dark? 
    Thanks 
  • Options
    @Mama2be9 💜💜 that was lovely! And wow what a view! Your wedding sounds incredible. When you talk about your life I just want to be your best friend ha. We have so many shared interests. 

@ginajolly90 I'm good love, just trying to BD often as ov OV is predicted this week. I went to my OB gyn last year for fear I was perimenopausal. My AF days were shorter and lighter. She wasn't concerned since it was still in normal range.  Just off to me as I used to have it 7 days and now it's 4.

@Wishingforbaby3 fingers crossed for you. I'm a few days behind... Supposed to OV Wednesday.

@Lonestar keeping everything crossed for you

@maddoda so sorry you aren't sleeping. That's miserable. Hope you get some good rest soon

@LouTTC83 hi! It should be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll ovulate soon as LH fluctuates throughout cycle
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I’m here, I’m ok, CD9. I’m following all you ladies still I just feel I don’t have much to input at the min as I guess we aren’t naturally going to conceive. Ov is just around the corner for you then!

@Wishingforbaby3 will you be referred for ivf or go private? 

@LouTTC83 when I did OPKs I had a faint line the entire cycle. When it starts to get noticeably darker (nearly the same as the control line) I would start doing 2 per day IF you can. That way you’ll find your peak time as sometimes it may only last a couple of hours. Everyone is individual, some people ovulate the same day as the peak but some people, like me, take 2-3 days. Some people have fluctuations all month, some only have 1(me).  A lot of use use the premom app to take a photo of the stick as it gives them a score so can be easier to keep track. 
    I found them really easy so I hope you do. 🤞
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I think my sleep problems are stress related. Gotta deal with that first. How are u doing this morning/afternoom? 
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 how are you doing? Hopefully ov soon!! And you @PinkSnow410

@Catlady220 are you feeling any better hun?

@MadDoda I think about you often, it’s difficult to cope with such little sleep. Maybe a bit of alcohol will help you sleep. Hopefully you can get back to boxing soon. And having DH off means you guys can have a bit of down time ❤️
  • Options
    @VRob123 no alcohol for me now, but I got wine for my af in few days. How are u feeling?
  • Options
    @MadDoda yeah stress keeps me from getting a good night's sleep. 

I'm struggling today. Woke up at 2 am with a burning sensation and tried to go to the bathroom. I have a UTI. So I'm supposed to OV Wednesday and I feel like this month is just trashed already now. Maybe for the best. I don't even know if I can get in for an antibiotic before OV ugh

@VRob123 how are you feeling? What's the plan!?
  • Options
    Bfn!  I think I will stop tracking for next Cycle, I cant stay sane anymore. Or just give up. 

@PinkSnow410 I think it's better u treat it fast now, than let it be. 
  • Options
    VRob123VRob123 Regular
    edited Jan 6, 2020 3:52PM
    @MadDoda @PinkSnow410 I’ve just done another. First was saturdays. I think it’s got a bit darker 🙌
  • Options
    definitely a definitely a bit darker @VRob123!!!😘😘😘xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 thank you, it looks clearer in real life. So bloody glad 🙈
  • Options
    @VRob123 I know, we panic about ttc, panic when we get a bfp then panic constantly! It’s hard work. 🤞🏻🤞🏻 This is a strong sticky bean.xxxx
  • Options
    Great line VRod123 😊

I have been testing the past few days praying for a negative waiting for a MC to pass 😔 thankfully I got a bfn this morning and a positive opk yesterday.. Could any of you tell me how long it took you to O after a MC? Is cd9 to early maybe hcg messing with the results, I used a CB the pink 1 that just gives you your fertile day.. xxx
  • Options
    Lonestar said:
    @SmithL35 did your temp go up like you hoped?
    Hi, it did yeah :) 
    How are you doing today? The TWW is going fast this time! 
    I know 8dpo is so early but I had a cheap test si did one this morning and the faintest little mark. Will do another in a few days :)

• Options
    Morning ladies! Sorry I've been a bit MIA, I have been flicking through the pages from time to time, but not had chance to properly respond. 

I'm sorry so many ladies are going through a hard time, months of struggles and mc. Sending you all so much love.

@RememberToBreathe so glad they have bumped you up the list! I hope you get answers. And you're right, it will be interesting to compare progesterone only vs pg symptoms!

@Catlady220 I agree with the other ladies here, recognising an anxiety issue is definitely half the battle. I hope mindfulness helps (I LOVE it).

@SmithL35 and @Lonestar how are you getting on? The tww must nearly be over?! 

@dd1001 hearing the heartbeat must have been incredible! Wishing you, the bean and the rest of the family all the best ❤️

@Mama2be9 the photo is gorgeous 😍😍 It is always a pleasure to hear from you, such positivity and kind words. I can't speak for all, but for me, it really helps :)

Welcome @Franni07! I hope you get your first af post pill soon 🤞 I can't comment as I came off 10 years of Mirena...which is causing me my own anxiety; I have a regular cycle but periods are lighter than I remember - it leads me to question whether my womb can support a pregnancy! Time will tell :) Baby dust to you!

@MadDoda how are you doing? Any more news? Is the new year back to kickboxing regime helping your mood? Hoping you're feeling somewhat better 🤞❤️

@Wishingforbaby3, @PinkSnow410 and @SR19 how are you ladies?! 

I'm cd10 and lots of ewcm so expecting ov on Wednesday, as FF is currently predicting. We shall see!
    Hi :) it's going quickly!!!

• Options
    Great line VRod123 😊

I have been testing the past few days praying for a negative waiting for a MC to pass 😔 thankfully I got a bfn this morning and a positive opk yesterday.. Could any of you tell me how long it took you to O after a MC? Is cd9 to early maybe hcg messing with the results, I used a CB the pink 1 that just gives you your fertile day.. xxx
    Thank you!

Sorry about your mc, I can sympathise ❤️. with a MC it can completely throw your cycle, you could ov earlier or later. Remember that an OPK can also pick up hgc so if you’re just post mc it could be picking the last of it up. All the best xx 

@EmJ3 this is the 3rd pregnancy in 4 months (one month we didn’t try), so getting pg seems ok, just the stickiness I struggle with. Although I’m 16dpo with nothing and last 2 I started spotting from 10dpo. 
This discussion has been closed.