Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP

Replies

• Options
    @cuddles3-161168 I had MC on 15th December and I'm still waiting to OV. I had some high OPKs around c9/10 bit they were short lived unfortunately. Everyone is so different. 
  • Options
    @VRob123 that sounds promising. I spotted early with my mc (11 weeks- I always felt doomed because I’d never bled before) no spotting with the others at all. I felt more positive with Matilda when I didn’t have any bleeds but I know lots of women spot and are fine! I think you get to know your own body though. I seemed to have no problem getting pregnant either but struggled keeping them. It’s so different for everyone isn’t it.
    🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 This is it for you.xxx 
  • Options
    @cuddles3-161168 the earliest I had was cd10 and cd11 latest cd19. So it is possible ur ovulating. 
  • Options
    Thanks Emmy012, I MC on the 27th of Dec at 4 weeks.. I was just thinking it’s very early but I am getting other signs so Hopefully🙏🏻.. Hope you catch O soon xxx 
  • Options
    Hey  all, I'm jumping on the band wagon ☺️ I'm cd 15 and still feel cervix soft so might try the bd one more time 😂 so begins the tww 😵
  • Options
    @EmJ3 11weeks! I can’t even imagine, such a relief when you got Matilda. It’s difficult to settle in to an “I’m pregnant” mindset when you’re looking for signs of a mc all the time 🤦‍♀️. Wishing you all the luck with your next little one x 
  • Options
    @VRob123 try to avoid looking at toilet paper every time u pee. It will drive u crazy. I know it's hard tho. It will be OK this time. Only 5% of women had 2-3mcs and only 1% had 3+ ! I pray for u. This side is too miserable for you to be. U deserve to be happy <3
  • Options
    @VRob123 I have so much hope for you!

@MadDoda that is so very true, I remember my first MC I’d had 3 days of cramps but thought it was just settling in pains, and the absolute shock and horror at work when I went to the toilet and blood was on the paper is something I will never forget, I can still see the image. And then after the second, yeh the fear is real! Every trip to the toilet. 
    I so so so hope you get your sticky BFP soon 🤞 you’ve been through too much
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @VRob123 try to avoid looking at toilet paper every time u pee. It will drive u crazy. I know it's hard tho. It will be OK this time. Only 5% of women had 2-3mcs and only 1% had 3+ ! I pray for u. This side is too miserable for you to be. U deserve to be happy <3
    And so do you, hopefully you won’t have another. I have hope for you ❤️

@Aliciab90 thank you. Wishing you and maddoda lots of sticky baby dust 
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 thanks love <3

@Wishingforbaby3 i hope your right honey

@Aliciab90 im feeling a lil better but had to stay home from work :(

@VRob123 i am hun thanks <3 but boss wanted me to stay home since my temp is a lil high

@Mk2906 welcome hun <3

• Options
    @Catlady220 glad you’re feeling better, wonder what caused it
  • Options
    Finally back home 😊 
    Now I can read what's going on again.

How was everyone's  year?
    Mine was very fun, on the beach and the fireworks we're beautiful.
    Me and my boyfriend get closer every single day we spend together. However I feel that ttc is hard on him, he always asked me if I took tests and if I got my period. I feel like he really wants this to happen and everytime I tell him it didn't he hides his pain. I see the way he looks at babies when we see them and he is always so happy and smiles when he sees them.

I've decided to start a healthy lifestyle journey. Switch my eating habits around completely and exercise everyday for 1 hour. 
    Since I know it's important for ttc as well as just in general for being a mother. 

As for FF 
    Idk what to think. Don't no when I O 
    Since I didn't bring any opks to Brasil with me. 
    Maybe some of you can help me out 

• Options
    @Jtk96 I still don't think u ov, u should cover bd today in case u ovulated Now. Sorry it's so hard, my dh doesn't show anything either but I know that all this mcs we had are getting to him. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, Just stay positive. I'm sure all of us will get that bundle of joy soon! 
  • Options
    @Jtk96 I’d agree with @MadDoda it doesn’t look like you ov’d. Is this your first month doing bbt? If nott How does it compare to other months 
  • Options
    Thanks Emmy012, I MC on the 27th of Dec at 4 weeks.. I was just thinking it’s very early but I am getting other signs so Hopefully🙏🏻.. Hope you catch O soon xxx 
    I normally ovulate CD12/13. But after early MCs like you I have ovulated at CD14 and CD12. Waiting to find out this month but temperature right back where it should be for CD7 so I expect it’ll be around CD12 again. Hope it doesn’t mess up your cycle like it hasn’t mine so far x
  • Options
    Jtk96 said:
    Finally back home 😊 
    Now I can read what's going on again.

How was everyone's  year?
    Mine was very fun, on the beach and the fireworks we're beautiful.
    Me and my boyfriend get closer every single day we spend together. However I feel that ttc is hard on him, he always asked me if I took tests and if I got my period. I feel like he really wants this to happen and everytime I tell him it didn't he hides his pain. I see the way he looks at babies when we see them and he is always so happy and smiles when he sees them.

I've decided to start a healthy lifestyle journey. Switch my eating habits around completely and exercise everyday for 1 hour. 
    Since I know it's important for ttc as well as just in general for being a mother. 

As for FF 
    Idk what to think. Don't no when I O 
    Since I didn't bring any opks to Brasil with me. 
    Maybe some of you can help me out 

I’m not sure you’ve ovulated hun x 

I think it’s really hard for men because they aren’t (apparently!) supposed to show their feelings and so many shy away from it all. 

One of the reasons I am really struggling after this MC is because it’s clearly getting DH down in a way it hasn’t before and he’s supposed to be the strong one, which is just upsetting me more. Vicious circle all this!
  • Options
    @VRob123 idk what happened.....the only thing i can think was maybe the donatos pizza i had at work :(
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I meant to say as well I have had a hysteroscophy excuse spelling but mine was under general as they were also removing polyps.
    is it under anaesthetic? If it isn’t make sure you are dosed up on painkiller first.
    i had a womb biopsy and that hurt x
    No anaesthetic. It was an option but I’d rather not have one if it’s possible without. Had a few when I was younger and they really messed me up! 

Unfortunately I’m allergic to Aspirin and anti-inflammatory anything but I can take paracetamol. Hope that will be ok! 
  • Options
    Emmy012 said:
    @Revbomb I'm sorry lovely, still no idea what's going on? 😔
    Aliciab90 said:
    @Revbomb have you got a chart we can look at?? 
    Hi ladies
    i don’t do bbt as doctor confirmed I don’t ovulate 
    also I’m done testing I won’t buy any tests until i have a good idea I’m pregnant 
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe cd23 over here and no OV. Still hoping it's happening soon. 
    @Revbomb that's so frustrating 😔 
This discussion has been closed.