Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Decided after my strongest wondfo to brave the digi! 11dpo so hcg must be good and strong ❤️
    Whoooo! Congratulations!! 
  • Options
    Thankyou! I'm over the moon. Hubby is working in Scotland till Friday so it's silence till then 
  • Options
    Hey! I have also decided to ‘try’ as of dec 2019!

I hope we all have our happy ever after! Has anyone tried the clear blue ov kits with the smiley faces, I’ve tried them this month but didn’t get on with them at all! 

Has anyone tried the his and hers tablets by pregnecare? We are, my partner is saying they are making him feel great and helping him ejaculate more (TMI sorry).... it’s my ovulation time at the moment and got the strips off amazon, not sure if I’m liking them. 
  • Options
    edited Jan 7, 2020 3:24PM
    Yay nay? 
  • Options
    Ok ladies so I need to have a little rant......
    I know in probably a bit sensitive at the moment with 2 mc in 3 months, but yesterday one of my members of staff came to see me as she needs urgent leave..... to have a termination!!!! obviously I refrained from jumping off my chair and punching her straight in her face but seriously why do these things keep happening to me. Following 1st mc I had to sort someone’s mat leave out now after 2nd I get to sort this 😤😤😤😤 please god will you just be kind to me, this is just torture. 
    Rant over!!!!

congrats to all bfps x
  • Options
    Oh hun, I don’t blame you for feeling that way. Since loosing my little girl 7 weeks ago I feel such strong anger towards anyone taking pregnancy or children for granted! It’s only natural after losing a baby 😓  I suppose in the other hand you never know if it’s for medical reasons also. Which I hope might be that case for her! So sorry for your losses and all the muck in the world for ttc 💕 xx
  • Options
    Pcoco said:
     Yay nay? 
    Hey @Pcoco that is not a positive opk. A lot of us in here use premom app which scans and marks the tests for you. You need the test line to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive.
    heres mine....
  • Options
    @Mummymoo89 no she quite blatantly told me it was a mistake and not the right time, which adds insult to injury.  
    I’m sorry to hear about your loss too. I also have 2 children so to have a repeated mc has just been shit!! But I’m keeping my fingers crossed that il be 3rd time lucky x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 omg congratulations!  Everything crossed for you 🙏

@lonestar your temps still high. When does it normally drop? Before or after AF arrival? The end of the tww is always the toughest for me. Thinking of you.

@Emmy012 oh my goodness that was a long ride waiting for ov, but you are definitely covered and now we get to do the tww together! And @ginajolly90 too 😍  seems like my tomorrow ov prediction will be spot on as my breasts are a wee bit tender.

@MadDoda did you get good rest? 

Congratulations @Courtneyg91 how exciting!!

@Pcoco hi! The test line should be as dark or darker than the control line. Opks can be a bit of a learning curve. We are here to help.

@MrsH02 I'm so sorry friend. That is just horrible to have to sit and help her schedule her time off to do that all while telling you it was an accident. That hurts. Sending you all my love.
  • Options
    LonestarLonestar Regular
    edited Jan 7, 2020 4:14PM
    @PinkSnow410 Due af thurs/fri and temp drops day before or day of af. So I’m bricking it! I don’t feel anything atm I have no idea what pregnant feels like 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 oh my god how awful :( sounds like you handled it well; I think I would have been in pieces! I don’t know if you remember how upset I was just before Xmas as a friend of mine had suddenly announced she was 12 weeks pregnant, whilst we were at a social event with tenish people, I thought she should at least have told me before to prepare me, because she knows how much it hurts me and about my losses. She also kept saying it was her first try. It’s just not fair how people get these things straight away with no struggle whatsoever and others have to wait years and suffer losses. And then you get people like the girl you’re talking about who didn’t even try!

beginning to think there is no fairness in the world at all.

the friend I was talking about, I’m supposed to be meeting with her and a couple of others on Saturday but I just can’t take it. Mood has really been hammered just recently, so I’m not going to go
  • Options
    @MadDoda I am feeling better! Thank you for asking 

@Daisy11 I am actually 22 weeks pregnant, but stuck around because these ladies helped me so much when I was TTC!
  • Options
    @Lonestar I relate. I also have no idea what pregnant feels like. I'm holding hope for you. Babydust

@Aliciab90 it's so unfair. I try not to spend a lot of time in the unfairness of it all bc it's a really painful place to be. I hope you can find some beauty or wonder in it too. Sending you love. My close friend also got accidentally pregnant with a man she'd been seeing a few months. She felt so guilty telling me, and it was hard when she told everyone. It just sucks sometimes.
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 that’s a point, I think we’re due a bump update 🥰
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 im glad ur feeling better! 

@PinkSnow410 actually I had great sleep,  woke up twice only my chart fixed itself and dh got up with Gabi so I could rest. Now had amazing bd again and I can't be happier. Getting rdy for af! Opened wine already. And how are u today?
  • Options
    @MadDoda I'm ok. Antibiotics are slowly helping. Still don't feel like I want to BD so I don't have any hope for this cycle. Hopefully it will be an easy tww then since I'm not actually waiting for anything special.  Glad you got some rest. 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I hope u feel better just on time, hugs
  • Options
    Hello ladies. Sorry I’ve not posted in a long time works been taking up way to much of my time and stressing me out completely which is not good.  

I know I’ve missed a lot can anyone catch me up? How are you all doing I know there have been some ups and downs for you all but hopefully the new year brings lots of BFPs for the group. 

You gals are all amazing and deserve the best and I am sure it’s coming. 

Baby dust to everyone xx
  • Options
    Lonestar said:
    @SmithL35 any symptoms? Feel like af on the way? I’m just emotional and small backache 
    Sorry I've only just been able to get online! Nothing except for back ache :/ I really hope your ok, will catch up with the rest if the chat  x
This discussion has been closed.