Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    morning ladies
  • Options
    LonestarLonestar Regular
    edited Jan 8, 2020 7:58AM
    @SmithL35  Temp is still high, I just scared of tomorrow bringing my drop 🙈
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 you really can see the difference in one week! I can't believe you're more than half way there 😍😃

@PinkSnow410 aaahhh, I see what you mean. But if you ov early today, it still will only have been a little over 72 hours. Definitely still within the window! But I understand that you probably want to lower expectations. Still crossing everything for you :)

@Wishingforbaby3 did you get your rise yet? I had a little one this morning so will see what tomorrow brings. Not sure I have ov yet. Tonight is the last chance to bd before the oh goes away but ov should be in the next couple of days...predicted today.

@Catlady220 I'm definitely going to check out your video later. I wish I was more creative 🙈 You definitely have talent!!

@Emmy012 another temp rise this morning? 🤞❤️

@SmithL35 I understand your fears...when are you planning to test again to see if the line has darkened? You did test quite early so there is lots of opportunity for hcg to rise it's way up! 🤞🤞 Temp rise is good news though ❤️

@Lonestar how are you holding out lovely?

@VRob123 how are you doing? So far so good ❤️❤️

• Options
    @ginajolly90 morning lovely, yes another temp rise but FF still hasn't confirmed so hopefully tomorrow (again) 😂 
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 thanks
  • Options
    Hi all can I join, Still no period cycle day27 (last month was 24 day cycle)

I have felt an odd feeling for the last week.  Started last Thursday with 2 very sharp pains down below followed by period type pains for a few days. I have been unwell with a sore throat and have had a cold for a week (my sense of smell has been very strong even with the cold) I have developed blue veins on my breast and they have been sore on and off. Awful Indigestion in the night, bad bad wind that wakes me up. I just feel very different
    I took a digital blue test yesterday and it said 'not pregnant' . I did not use my first morning wee which was silly I should have waited.
    If the digital test says "not" at this point what do you think. Shall I go with that or my gut. I just dont have that heavy feeling I get before my period and it's already overdue.

Thank you ladies 
  • Options
    Wishingforbaby3Wishingforbaby3 Regular
    edited Jan 8, 2020 9:12AM
    Morning all
    @ginajolly90 yes it came thankfully as we didn’t BD again and I would have had a panic on fingers crossed for both of us xx
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I’m 10dpo, really don’t know whether to test or not. I don’t feel like af coming but not due till Friday. I really hope I don’t drop in temp! Otherwise my back hurts and left breast for some reason
  • Options
    @Lonestar I would wait it’s too early to tell if you get a faint line you will still have to wait a couple of days to do again and if it’s negative it might be just too early.
    progestrone symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are the same it’s impossible to tell apart this early xx
  • Options
    Just a thought. For anyone testing with the amazon strips. These are 10ml blue ones. Slightly wider. They are not very sensitive at all. I've been getting super duper faints with these and I've had a positive frer and cb digital. And wondfo have been picking up lines from 7/8 dpo. Just incase anyone is getting down about faints! I also don't think frer are as sensitive as they say that was 11dpo and cb digital on same day was positive
  • Options
    @SummerS it’s really too early to tell xx
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 hi! All ok so far 🤞 hope you ov soon x
  • Options

• Options
    Pregnancy no6? I cant allow myself to hope. Taking P.
  • Options
    @SummerS it’s really too early to tell xx
    Waiting game. You ladies who do this every month I admire you. It's so stressful.
    I wasnt actually TTC but would be more than happy if I was pregnant 

• Options
    I feel like I'm gonna vomit from fear. 
  • Options
    @Wishingforbaby3 even though my lp is 11/12? I am due af in 2 days 
  • Options
    @SummerS sounds like very positive symptoms.  I agree with @Wishingforbaby3 it is early days but with all your symptoms you never know but you should start of with a FR or CB early test it would show up on these before a digital, good luck x. 
  • Options
    That's amazing girls 💙 congratulations 😘
  • Options
    @MadDoda it’s hard to see in the pic but I can see something and you’ll know from using them. What dpo are you? 
    Can you use the pessaries straight away? I know you’ll be frightened, it’s totally normal when you’ve had so many losses.xxx
This discussion has been closed.