Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Safe Space For All TTCers

Replies

• Options
    MadDoda said:
    @Rainbows&BabyDust thanks I'm 31 it's funny studying with kids at this age, but I'm about to complete 3rd year so not long left, until I can go into PhD and research,  massage is good stuff, good money no? Must be hard physically tho
    I am in the last year of PhD, I feel like massage industry will get you better money than any career after science PhD  :D:D
  • Options
    @waitingforu I don't care about money, I want to do what I'm passionate about. No idea what science ur doing and where, but my uni got very high employability, so Im confident I can get a job in a place I want if I try my hardest. 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    waitingforuwaitingforu Regular
    edited May 6, 2020 3:30PM
    MadDoda said:
    @waitingforu I don't care about money, I want to do what I'm passionate about. No idea what science ur doing and where, but my uni got very high employability, so Im confident I can get a job in a place I want if I try my hardest. 
    I don't care about money at all, I love my work, you asked if massage is good money and I just made a joke about my work. I am immunologist, finished medical school and just finishing PhD in Life Science, molecular biology and virology. If I care about the money I wouldn't be doing this for sure!   :D

Rainbows&BabyDust Thank you so much, you're such a warm person! I really do feel like everything happens for a reason and we will know only by living the future! If you girls don't mind, I would love to come talk to you about this sometimes! 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @waitingforu sorry for not following what u meant, guess to much stress coz damn exams. That's great to meet someone with passion for science, I just touched on virology and immunology, I want to continue into stem cells and do a master in bioinfirnatics as an extra. 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust sperm is fascinating, but I'm not sure what u mean by ur own sperm analysis? 
  • Options
    @MadDoda speaking of science...OH bought a little microscope the other day and some slides. He was curious to see what his spermies look like or if there were any at all. It was so cool to see them all swimming around. Kinda made me wanna do my own sperm analysis but would have no clue what I'm doing lol.
    oh that's cool, did you buy it for ferning test? haha!
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @waitingforu sorry for not following what u meant, guess to much stress coz damn exams. That's great to meet someone with passion for science, I just touched on virology and immunology, I want to continue into stem cells and do a master in bioinfirnatics as an extra. 
    Nice to meet you!! Exams? oooh good luck!! 
  • Options
    @waitingforu yeah got two,  both online. Developmental bio and biotech :x in a week and Two weeks,  thanks 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust as long as sperm is mobile and got one tail it's good, I'm not sure how they do sperm count. As for cm, I don't think u will find anything interesting in there. 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust sometimes u don't have to zoom to see, u just need good light and good background colour. Anyway I'm sure they are fine if they swim forward 
  • Options
    @waitingforu just remember it can take even healthy couples up to a year to conceive <3

@Rainbows&#38;BabyDust yep its nice even if u only have a lil <3

7DPO only 5 more days to go til i test <3 thinking aboout testing mothersday tho :D
  • Options
    @MadDoda we couldn't get it zoomed in enough to see how many tails.

Ahhhhh, I wish Sunday were here already! My emotions are at a high right now. Seems like emotions are high for quite a few ladies in these forums. Sucks 😕😔😭😫🙈
    Probably you don't have enough big magnification to be able to see. Simple microscopes that can be bought at home won't have it. But nice you can see something and enjoy the beauty of life :)
  • Options
    @Catlady220
    Thank you for a positive 1 year reminder (which is 6 months for me because I am almost 36)! 
    I am 6dpo today! Thinking about how many symptoms I DO NOT have haha!
  • Options
    @waitingforu still thats just an estimate....you will get your bubba im sure of it...... and with my angel i only had 4 symptoms: very sore nipples, indegestion, bad bloating, and a really bad eye twitch which isnt a common thing.............but if i hadnt been trying i wouldnt have known
  • Options
    Post withdrawn